It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The U.S. Capitol Assassination of U.S. airman Ashli Babbitt, A video Analysis.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

She really wasn't in view until just a moment before the shooting. The two guys on either side of the window just turned, grabbed her and hoisted her up. It was all very odd. I don't think she saw the shooter because of the door frame.

there is another video that show her before being shot, she got up in the cops faces once.

here ya go, first time is at :35 sec mark, if you notice and watch, who ever is taking the video tries to keep her in the shot until the : 55 sec mark.

then at the 2:36 mark, when they start yelling go go go, she is behind the guy with the what looks like the yellow don't tread on me flag wrapped around him.

she was definitely up front in the midst of it.

edit on 9-1-2021 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   
To add another video of the shooting:

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: Violater1

Storm trooper? You mean you mean courageous officer don't you?

No I do NOT! A courageous officer wound have used a non-violent way to stop her. Just like all the other attempts to stop antifa and BLM rioters.

As if the barricade of chairs and tables wouldn't have slowed an unarmed woman down. Democrats are opening up their blatant double standards and hypocrisy more than ever since the 6th.

Did you even review my video? Did you NOT see the cop with the M4 and silencer POINT AT THE SHOOTER AND GIVE HIM A THUMBS UP!
I suppose you think that the Georgia State Farm Ballot fraud never happened as well.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Did you NOT see the cop with the M4 and silencer POINT AT THE SHOOTER AND GIVE HIM A THUMBS UP!

that doesn't mean anything, for all we know he was reacting to what he thought was a threat and it turned out to be another cop. watch the video i posted, it's clearly shows him reacting to something that caught his eye at the 2:18 mark.

quit making sh@@ up.

edit on 9-1-2021 by hounddoghowlie because: fixed time stamp

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: LordAhriman

I don't disagree with that. But I also don't think she posed any threat.

She was the first one to breach the barricade. They made it clear that they were there to do harm to politicians. Federal police are there to protect politicians. Have you seen any of her videos or tweets from the last few months? She was there to do harm.

Really?
She was in civilian clothes and armed with a flag. OOOHHH very intimidating! Yet the the 8 police officers behind her, in full combat gear, with M4 rifles equipped with silencers, couldn't step forward 12 feet and subdue her! Hell no, they had to get out of the line of fire!

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

Did you NOT see the cop with the M4 and silencer POINT AT THE SHOOTER AND GIVE HIM A THUMBS UP!

that doesn't mean anything, for all we know he was reacting to what he thought was a threat and it turned out to be another cop. watch the video i posted, it's clearly shows him reacting to something that caught his eye at the 2:38 mark.

quit making sh@@ up.

Oh, you were there. I should have known.

Pointing to the assassin with black hands around his glock, smiles and gives him the thumbs up

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   

as i showed another poster in another thread from his own link they were there to evacuate the cops in front of the door.

from his link,

Another man, wearing a red Trump hat, told the officers, “We backed you guys in the summer. When the whole country hated you, we had your back.”

At this point, one officer guarding the door said to the others, “They’re ready to roll,” and gestured to them to come with him, the video shows. The officers stepped away from the door together and moved to an adjacent wall.

With the door clear of law enforcement, some of the rioters renewed their efforts to break through. One used a helmet, and another tried with a flagpole.

About 20 seconds after the officers stepped aside, a loud scream is heard on the footage. One man shouted three times that an officer on the other side of the door had a gun. An officer with a gun can be seen at the edge of the video’s frame. The warning was repeated by another man, but other rioters continued trying to smash through the doorway.

Around this time, the departing officers were met by colleagues wearing helmets and armed with rifles, who had arrived from a stairwell behind Babbitt and the rioters, according to other video posted to social media. These officers began evacuating the officers who had guarded the door down the stairs.

Moments later, the officers armed with rifles and the officers who had guarded the door reemerged from the staircase behind where Babbitt had fallen, according to other video posted online. Some officers tended to Babbitt while others yelled at rioters to clear the area so she could receive treatment.
Video shows fatal shooting of Ashli Babbitt in the Capitol

you can see all of this in the video. and if that's not good enough, there are other video from other anges that show them coming up the stair when the shot happened and she is already on the floor.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   

She really wasn't in view until just a moment before the shooting. the two guys on either side of the window just turned, grabbed her and hoisted her up. It was all very odd. I don't think she saw the shooter because of the door frame.

Maybe... don't violently break into a federal building.

This is a bad take.

You say don't do that and you won't get shot.

Are you saying that EVERYONE who went into that building deserved to get shot?

If not, why didn't the police just shoot everyone?

Should all of the people (lefties) who stormed my capital in Wisconsin not long ago been shot too since they did it during session with the goal of stopping a vote?

Try thinking for once in your life.

The reason all of those people WEREN'T shot was because it wasn't a violent protest.
edit on 9-1-2021 by Tempter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Other than a few of those people getting crazy, that mostly looked like a pretty mellow crowd. They were not supposed to be in there though. They broke the law and they are supposed to be conservatives, they are supposed to follow the laws of the country, they are not Liberals who can do WTF they want and not get into trouble. Republicans are supposed to live up to higher standards than Democrats, that is the rules we have to live with, the guards there were probably more afraid of what punnishment they would get for letting them get in than what the majority of those protestors would do. How can they identify radical protestors in a crowd that would coerce those peaceful protestors to break the law.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:43 PM
link   

no i wasn't but i have two eyes and can watch a video that clearly shows, they were not there when she was shot.

they were coming up the stairs

here is a better version of your little cut up poorly analyzed version.
BitChute EXCLUSIVE!! Capital Shooting Victim 3 Angles, Eyewitness Interview, Full Story

if you listen, at the 40 sec mark, you see the cops going down the stairs and you you hear some one say have you tried to evacuate on the other side, just as the article from the member's link i posted said they were evacuating.

then at the 43 to 44 sec mark, you see the (i'm gonna call him a house page, cause he doesn't seem to have a gun or badge any where that can be seen, and having a radio with a ear buds wouldn't be out of the ordinary, especially if the house is in session and they don't want the radio blaring when they are called.) is talking to one of them on the way down.

then the camera pans and you see her going up into the window/door, at the :46 sec mark you hear the shot and she falls.

now if you watched it you will see that the page and the cops are more than 12 feet away, the page gpt to her before the cops do.

now here is a where e you little analyzed theory falls a part. notice the guy in the gray/ blue sweat shirt, standing right where she was. watch the angle in the left hand corner

this guy,

looks like he is reaching into to his pocket.

now if you watch just a bit futher, at the 1:00 mark. gun muzzle.

just a spit sec later, muzzle and cops arm.

also if you look behind the guy no one is in sight on the other side of the door and window any where the whole time. even to the left where the shot is known to come from. you do see the guy look back say something to someone then turn back to the cop in front of him.

it is more than likely the cop pointed his weapon at the guy cause he saw him reaching into his pocket not knowing what he was gonna pull out. realizes that it was his phone gave him a thumbs up and lowered his weapon.

hell even in your video you see no one behind gray sweat shirt guy and he even talks to the cop, who was pointing his weapon at him.

oh and if that's you doing the analyzing (pun intended) in your video, quit making sh@@ up and don't quit your day job.

Pointing to the assassin with black hands around his glock, smiles and gives him the thumbs up

and another thing i'm pretty sure glock doesn't make rifles now, maybe in the future they will. the cop appers to be carrying a M4 of some kind.

edit on 9-1-2021 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-1-2021 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 12:11 AM
link   

no i wasn't but i have two eyes and can watch a video that clearly shows, they were not there when she was shot.

they were coming up the stairs

here is a better version of your little cut up poorly analyzed version.
BitChute EXCLUSIVE!! Capital Shooting Victim 3 Angles, Eyewitness Interview, Full Story

if you listen, at the 40 sec mark, you see the cops going down the stairs and you you hear some one say have you tried to evacuate on the other side, just as the article from the member's link i posted said they were evacuating.

then at the 43 to 44 sec mark, you see the (i'm gonna call him a house page, cause he doesn't seem to have a gun or badge any where that can be seen, and having a radio with a ear buds wouldn't be out of the ordinary, especially if the house is in session and they don't want the radio blaring when they are called.) is talking to one of them on the way down.

then the camera pans and you see her going up into the window/door, at the :46 sec mark you hear the shot and she falls.

now if you watched it you will see that the page and the cops are more than 12 feet away, the page gpt to her before the cops do.

now here is a where e you little analyzed theory falls a part. notice the guy in the gray/ blue sweat shirt, standing right where she was. watch the angle in the left hand corner

this guy,

looks like he is reaching into to his pocket.

now if you watch just a bit futher, at the 1:00 mark. gun muzzle.

just a spit sec later, muzzle and cops arm.

also if you look behind the guy no one is in sight on the other side of the door and window any where the whole time. even to the left where the shot is known to come from. you do see the guy look back say something to someone then turn back to the cop in front of him.

it is more than likely the cop pointed his weapon at the guy cause he saw him reaching into his pocket not knowing what he was gonna pull out. realizes that it was his phone gave him a thumbs up and lowered his weapon.

hell even in your video you see no one behind gray sweat shirt guy and he even talks to the cop, who was pointing his weapon at him.

oh and if that's you doing the analyzing (pun intended) in your video, quit making sh@@ up and don't quit your day job.

How sad, your grainy, blurry angle with a fish eye lens photos, NEVER caught the cop pointing or giving the thumbs up.
You destroyed your very one argument! You are part of the problem and not part of the solution.
And please respond more with your ridicules examples. It keeps placing my op on top so more patriots see it.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   

She really wasn't in view until just a moment before the shooting. the two guys on either side of the window just turned, grabbed her and hoisted her up. It was all very odd. I don't think she saw the shooter because of the door frame.

I audibly cheered while watching video of the young Patriot blasting the Kenosha terrorists.

But the shooting of Ashli Babbitt was just cold-blooded murder of an innocent U.S. soldier.

The DOJ is investigating the murder: twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 12:29 AM
link   

That's the guy that was interviewed a bit later with blood on his hand. It bothers me that he lied and said she fell back in his arms and said "I'm ok. It's cool."

She didn't fall back into his arms and say anything...she fell to the floor and it looked like she never said anything to me. She was shot in the neck and not talking.

He also had a backwards cap. Something ANTIFA said they would do to distinguish themselves. But that may be completely meaningless.

I'm just not sold on this story. Gray sweatshirt nodded at the cops down the hall, put his hand up as if to say, hold your fire. Then they hoisted her up.

Same kind of thing with the guy in the red coat. He saw the shooter in the corner, gave a hand signal to the guy in the corner next to the window Ashli was shot in (that guy also pointed at the shooter in the beginning of the slo mo below), then red coat turned as if to look to make sure Ashli was there ready for them to hoist her up.

...And that glass pane was clearly not screwed into the frame except on one side. It swung open with the swatting of a hat.

Maybe more info will come out to convince me but I'm not there yet.

Here's a slo mo I captured that shows what I described.

Gray sweatshirt guy tells the story and LIES (its actually a light blue sweatshirt):

edit on 1/10/2021 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Identified

Uh, ok?

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 01:06 AM
link   

I believe I was agreeing with you.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 01:18 AM
link   
This is so disturbing on many levels, it is hard to know
where to begin. I watched that video, and there are
police in that crowd right behind her. Other police
in the capitol opened doors and let the protesters
walk right in.

Something is not right, many things are not right
and do not add up.

The FBI is investigating this breach as a possible inside job.
Obviously, it was orchestrated to a large degree. Sad thing
is I no longer trust the FBI after James Comey and his ilk
such as Andrew McCabe and Peter Strzok.

What a tragedy. What a shame! How did we get here?
Many people listed above have blood on their hands.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Can you check the times of the things you are pointing out?

I'm sorry but I see a secret service man in plain sight with gun drawn - you gotta be stupid to try to continue to enter.

But, I do find it odd that they are trying to break down the door into the chambers and police are just standing around like nothing is happening and just leaving. Perhaps they are standing in solidarity with the protesters.

Its also terrible they suspended/censored her twitter account.

But thanks for the video, I haven't seen this view.
edit on 10-1-2021 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Completely debunked. Our vote here in Georgia was 100% legal and straight up , hand counted, 2 times counted by machine. Signatures were audited and proven 100% matching.

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: grey580

Storm trooper? You mean you mean courageous officer don't you?

No I do NOT! A courageous officer wound have used a non-violent way to stop her. Just like all the other attempts to stop antifa and BLM rioters.

As if the barricade of chairs and tables wouldn't have slowed an unarmed woman down. Democrats are opening up their blatant double standards and hypocrisy more than ever since the 6th.

Did you even review my video? Did you NOT see the cop with the M4 and silencer POINT AT THE SHOOTER AND GIVE HIM A THUMBS UP!
I suppose you think that the Georgia State Farm Ballot fraud never happened as well.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 01:23 AM
link   

I don't disagree with that. But I also don't think she posed any threat.

She was the first one to breach the barricade. They made it clear that they were there to do harm to politicians. Federal police are there to protect politicians. Have you seen any of her videos or tweets from the last few months? She was there to do harm.

Glad you advocate killing someone.
What videos? Links?

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Are you effing kidding man? I'm a old lady now, that was the most violent assault on my country that I have ever witnessed. It's a GD shame that that ever happened. And it has nothing to do with any other protest. It was its own riot. It was violent, it was hate-driven, and proven that much more harm and intent was there for god sakes there were bombs Molotov cocktails and folks with guns ready to kill they have zip ties ready to take hostages built a Gallows on the lawn. I don't give a damn what's ever happened in any other protest. What I saw was a travesty on my country. On my country's capital. My daddy didn't serve his entire life in the service to have a bunch of idiots tear our Capitol down. Neither did my husband. Neither did my grandfather's or my uncle's. If a foreign enemy did that to our state capital we would be losing our freaking Minds everybody would. But because it's domestic terrorism and people love Trump they think they got a right to do that? B*******.

originally posted by: Tempter

This is a bad take.

You say don't do that and you won't get shot.

Are you saying that EVERYONE who went into that building deserved to get shot?

If not, why didn't the police just shoot everyone?

Should all of the people (lefties) who stormed my capital in Wisconsin not long ago been shot too since they did it during session with the goal of stopping a vote?

Try thinking for once in your life.

The reason all of those people WEREN'T shot was because it wasn't a violent protest.

edit on 10-1-2021 by MayRenee because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-1-2021 by MayRenee because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join