It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The U.S. Capitol Assassination of U.S. airman Ashli Babbitt, A video Analysis.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   
The U.S. Capitol Assassination of U.S. airman Ashli Babbitt, A video Analysis.

In this video analysis, let’s first review the tape of the assassination.
www.bitchute.com...

At 38 seconds, the Stormtrooper points his index finger at the assassin and smiles. Then at 42 seconds, he gives the assassin a thumbs up and at 43 seconds motions downward, perhaps to his man parts indicating how he will reward the assassin.
The next part of the video is from a different angle. At 1:01, we see the back of Air Force Veteran Ashli Babbitt with the Stars and Stripes on her back.
At 1:03 we see the SS Hauptsturmführer, dressed in a black suit, gray tie and white shirt. He has Comm bud in his right ear. He looks briefly but squarely, at the back of Ashli Babbitt. He then turns towards the door and begins to hastily retreat his men partially down the stairs.

At 1:13, the guy with the big black bulky coat, red cap, and yellow Gadsden flag, tied around the front of his neck (was he hiding a plate carrier?). In front of him must be Ashli Babbett. We see this man then raise up both of his arms in the air toward the assassin.

At 1:17, the guy in the red hat and bulky black coat, hands off Ms Babbit to the guy in the red jacket. The guy in the red hat, black bulky jacket and yellow Gadsden flag tied around his neck, spins around and quickly gets out of the line of fire. We then see the guy in the red jacket and the guy in the short sleeved shirt with gray back pack (notice the black/gray theme here), help Babbitt up into the window.

At 1:24, U.S. Air Force Special Security Airmen Ashli Babbitt, is assassinated.

I am curious about the autopsy, even if one is obtained. The date rape drug GBP or Rohypnol. It relaxes you. In high doses, it can cause trouble controlling your muscles, amnesia, and loss of inhibitions. However, it will never happen, and we may never know. Seeing how she was helped, a physically fit Airman, she wouldn't need any assistance. And then her relaxed collapse backward. I find it all suspect.

edit on V572021Saturdaypm31America/ChicagoSat, 09 Jan 2021 20:57:37 -06001 by Violater1 because: ytjths

+17 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Seriously. If you're breaking the glass of doors, to get into the chamber where politicians gather, and there's a quickly made barricade of chairs and tables in front of it, and federal agents with guns pointed at your face. Just... stop. F'd around, won a Darwin award.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

She really wasn't in view until just a moment before the shooting. The two guys on either side of the window just turned, grabbed her and hoisted her up. It was all very odd. I don't think she saw the shooter because of the door frame.

edit on 1/9/2021 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Storm trooper? You mean you mean courageous officer don't you?

edit on 9-1-2021 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Also note that the glass pane in the door was barely held in place. A guy just smacked it once with a hat and it swung open as if it was only held by two screws on the side.

What happened before she was hoisted into the window is in this video starting at about 3:38.

The 'witness' the news interviewed later was lying. She never said a word...he said she told him that she was ok and fine. I don't see that she ever spoke a word after being shot.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

She really wasn't in view until just a moment before the shooting. the two guys on either side of the window just turned, grabbed her and hoisted her up. It was all very odd. I don't think she saw the shooter because of the door frame.

Maybe... don't violently break into a federal building.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   

I don't disagree with that. But I also don't think she posed any threat.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

No I do NOT! A courageous officer wound have used a non-violent way to stop her. Just like all the other attempts to stop antifa and BLM rioters.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I don't disagree with that. But I also don't think she posed any threat.

She was the first one to breach the barricade. They made it clear that they were there to do harm to politicians. Federal police are there to protect politicians. Have you seen any of her videos or tweets from the last few months? She was there to do harm.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Breached? A cop just waved a mass of people through. Literally, he waved them to come on through.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   

I think Darwin Award is apropos because to be honest I'm not so sure how bright she was. After 14 years of mixed military duty she left as an E-4. Either she couldn't make rank to save her career or she had disciplinary actions.

There is also media reports that she shouted, "Go, Go" before trying to get through the window. She evidently thought her few years guarding some military gates and training with riot shields for her “civil disturbance missions" gave her super powers or a free pass to just storm into any government building she wanted.

Who was Ashli Babbitt

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   

But yet "stop or I'll shoot" means don't stop, amirite?

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Identified

I think Darwin Award is apropos because to be honest I'm not so sure how bright she was. After 14 years of mixed military duty she left as an E-4. Either she couldn't make rank to save her career or she had disciplinary actions.

There is also media reports that she shouted, "Go, Go" before trying to get through the window. She evidently thought her few years guarding some military gates and training with riot shields for her “civil disturbance missions" gave her super powers or a free pass to just storm into any government building she wanted.

Who was Ashli Babbitt

So a woman gets shot and killed by a cop and the first thing the left does is demonize her.

Because she was Pro-Trump.

But when a cop shoots a crazed convicted felon, they burn cities down in protest.

You people disgust me.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: grey580

No I do NOT! A courageous officer wound have used a non-violent way to stop her. Just like all the other attempts to stop antifa and BLM rioters.

As if the barricade of chairs and tables wouldn't have slowed an unarmed woman down. Democrats are opening up their blatant double standards and hypocrisy more than ever since the 6th.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Breached? A cop just waved a mass of people through. Literally, he waved them to come on through.

Just like the left doesn’t get to rewrite history, neither does the right. They were “waved through” after assaulting a number of officers and breaching multiple barricades. You’re not going to paint it as if they strolled down The Mall and USCP just held the doors open for them.

Before they got out of the rioters way.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

You might want to check my post history. First I'm not "Left" and secondly, I have been very consistent on when LEO should be criticized and it has absolutely nothing to do with political affiliation or felony record.

She did something really stupid and got shot. She also left the USAF with a very low rank considering she had 14 years of duty. Facts.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Identified

Who was Ashli Babbitt

So a woman gets shot and killed by a cop and the first thing the left does is demonize her.

Because she was Pro-Trump.

But when a cop shoots a crazed convicted felon, they burn cities down in protest.

You people disgust me.

1,000% this. The level of hypocrisy is mind boggling.

Dems: Cop waved a gun, unarmed girl blocked by a barricade of table and chairs should've known better.

Black guy who just robbed a store tries to take officer's weapon, officer gets control of weapon and kills black suspect charging him.

Dems: Cop is a racist and shot black innocent man in the back while he was on his knees begging not to be shot. Cities burn, riots ensue, cop is forced to leave.

Their hypocrisy literally knows no bounds.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Also note that the glass pane in the door was barely held in place. A guy just smacked it once with a hat and it swung open as if it was only held by two screws on the side.

What happened before she was hoisted into the window is in this video starting at about 3:38.

The 'witness' the news interviewed later was lying. She never said a word...he said she told him that she was ok and fine. I don't see that she ever spoke a word after being shot.

IN THIS VIDEO, ALL I SEE ARE BRAVE, DEDICATED, AND HEROIC POLICE OFFICERS!
I was shocked at how the crowd treated and attacked the young officer in full armor. Even after being wounded and after being assisted by the other officer, he returned to his post. Holy Moses, he looks like my nephew! Those two officers need a medal!
THEY ARE NOTHING LIKE THE GOONS IN MY VIDEO.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I don't see what riots have to with her being shot? Do you want riots and cities burned and looted because of her shooting?

This unarmed "girl" had been an enlisted security forces controller so it's pretty rich to claim she wouldn't have known better than to go crawling through a barricaded window, in a restricted area, in a federal building with armed guards all around.

Yep, she was just a silly little girl who didn't know no better.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   
It wasn't an assassination and she wasn't a patriot

She was a trespasser

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join