It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

By What Measure Would You Consider America Is Great Again

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 12:13 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
Here is the current data for the percentage of the US population employed:

data.bls.gov...

It took a really bad hit after the banking crisis in 2008. But the percentage of US population working has been rising 2011. We still have a long way to go before we get back to 2008 levels.

Many economists and Federal Reserve board members are concerned we have too much inflation and we need to raise interest rates because we have too much economic activity. For me I think we are barely skipping along the bottom or closer to deflation. I hear lots of brick-n-morter retail on the verge of collapse. For me, it doesn't feel like the late 90s. It would be nice if the economy actually hummed along with 6% to 8% growth for a year a two. Then maybe home owners can get several needed repairs completed like bathrooms, kitchens, and siding. This economy seems kind like we are skipping along the bottom. There is just barely enough activity to equal population growth and replacement of worn out items. It doesn't feel like a real bull economy.

So that brings me to the question of this thread. What has to happen, by what measure, would you accept MAGA to actually have happened? What has to change to make America great again? What is important to you?

America is great.
Has been for a long time.
Will continue to be for a long time.

The entire nation will pause tomorrow to give thanks.
What other nation does that?

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join