It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest…, A Christmas Story from 1980 - Can We ‘Let it Be’?

page: 188
<< 185  186  187   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

the man might be innocent of conscious deception.

Sure, but how does one get around the co-ordinates having been lifted from Sacred-Destinations?

I'm assuming the he was a reader of fantasy/sci fi stuff, and those coordinates just stuck
in his mind without him really paying them any mind.

Just an alternate explanation.

Some people are hucksters, others are just confused or accidental disseminators of
untruth.

I don't know which he is.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

We've gone way past that now Kev.

He (Penniston) may have read scifi fantasy stuff. But he claims those co-ordinates were written down in a notebook around 27th Dec 1980. Not only that they were written in binary code. It's also pretty much a certainty those co-ordinates came from Google Maps around 2008/9. I've explained it in more detail here..

As Google did not exist in 1980 or a world wide web to check map co-ordinates then I think you'll agree it's very suspicious.

For anyone wanting to catch up there is a Summary of the thread link here.

That only leaves further 38 pages left to read through

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Ok, we are way past.

I apologize that I don't concentrate fully on all the excellent research that you do..
as my particular area of research is on a slight tangent.

But I suspect the "innocent memory thing" does come up from time to time..
but apparently not in this case.

Kev

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   
We have had the ""Crying Game", the "Guessing Game" , and now the "Hacking Game".

Gary Osborn re "Sacred-Destinations".

garyosborn.moonfruit.com...#/sacred-destinations/4594042885

“Whoever it was who manipulated this ‘Sacred Destinations’ red herring, had no idea at all that there was a more defined purpose behind the Rendlesham binary code than first looked at.
I believe the people trying to discredit the Rendlesham Code fall into two camps. 1), people who don’t believe that the Rendlesham Incident was a real unexplained event. and 2), people who understand the ramifications of the code and are trying to redirect the focus. Either way, these people will not stop the most factual book yet on the Rendlesham Forest Incident, including new evidence, as well as the meaningful information that has been contained in the binary code since Boxing Day, 1980, and which only makes sense now in the present.”

Jim Penniston (USAF ret).

So, the bottom line is.

edit on 14-1-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 04:16 AM
link   

edit on 15-1-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 05:13 AM
link   
The link does not want to work?

The Sacred-Destination information can be found in John Burroughs Facebook post.

www.facebook.com...

Javier Castro provided the link there about it all.

The ATS site is mentioned in Gary's info, I doubt it will go well with a few ATS members.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

The page relating to the co-ordinates on Gary's site is : link here

He makes an assertion that basically the sacred destinations website had been hacked.

So, speaking in Jim’s defense, although there appears to be evidence of ‘foul play’ here, it depends on what side this ‘foul play’ is being operated from, as it is also conceivable/possible that the coordinates that appear on the ‘Sacred Destinations’ website may have actually been taken from one of the sources that presented the full deciphered message of the binary code, and which had been in the public domain since the publication of the book ‘Encounter In Rendlesham Forest’ in April 2014.

Not surprisingly, this possibility, if it has been considered at all, has largely been ignored.

However, the possibility indeed remains that someone, or a group wishing to discredit Jim Penniston as a credible ‘Rendlesham Incident’ witness and bring his account concerning the binary code and how he received it seriously into question, could have hacked into the ‘Sacred Destinations’ website to tamper with the information presented on the website, using a skilled hacker to do it. In other words, the coordinates originally published for the same ancient sites on the ‘Sacred Destinations’ website, could have been altered and changed to the coordinates found in the binary code, to make it appear that Jim Penniston himself had 1), copied them from the website, 2), converted them to binary code and 3), then added them into the binary code message that he then wrote into his notebook many years after the incident and after the coordinates had first appeared on the website.

It could even have been made to appear that the ‘falsified’ information presented on the ‘Sacred Destinations’ website had been displayed on there for many years – especially making it look as though the coordinates were on the relevant pages of the website the year before Jim Penniston went public with the existence of the binary code . . . .

Gary is not a stupid man. But he's not really thought his excuse through has he?

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: Baablacksheep
The page relating to the co-ordinates on Gary's site is : link here

He makes an assertion that basically the sacred destinations website had been hacked.

That's an interesting reference note at the bottom of that page (1):

1. It was on the film set of the TV series Ancient Aliens in Phoenix, Arizona, October 2010, that John Burroughs, one of the witnesses who was with Jim Penniston the night of the encounter, had asked Jim to look through his notebook to see what dates were logged in there, and it should be noted that Burroughs didn’t say why he wanted Jim to look for any dates in the notebook. Investigative researcher Linda Moulton Howe was also on set that day. Burroughs happened to be standing behind Jim who was seated, watching over Jim’s shoulders as Jim leaf through his notebook. Burroughs then noticed something odd and told Jim to go back to what he had just glimpsed in the pages, which Jim did, and looking at the pages of ones and zeros, asked, “What’s that?” Jim says he was mortified as he really didn’t want anyone to know about the ones and zeros in his notebook, but, he knew that he couldn’t hide what was in the notebook, as the very act of doing that would incite more questioning. The notebook has a ring-binder, and so Jim would often place the pages of ones and zeros at the back of the notebook or remove them altogether. Jim was angry with himself for being careless in having forgotten that there were still the first five pages of ones and zeros in the notebook and also leafing through the notebook while Burroughs was standing behind him.

After a few seconds, Linda Moulton Howe was alerted and she also stood behind Jim Penniston staring down at the pages of ones and zeros. Straight away, she said, “That’s binary code Jim.” Realizing the importance of what they were seeing, it was then that Burroughs and Linda Moulton Howe and others on the set began to pressur Jim Penniston into having the binary code deciphered and revealing whatever message it might contain to the public.

Is this ring-binder the same as the original notebook? Pages could be swapped in and out? Jim couldn’t hide what was in the notebook, and yet he could move and/or remove the pages? There's been a fair bit of confusion regarding the total number of binary pages, this may only add to the confusion, unless I'm reading this wrong ...
edit on MonAmerica/ChicagofMon, 15 Jan 2018 07:41:37 -0600am701America/Chicago131 by Defragmentor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

But he's not really thought his excuse through has he?

No he has not.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Defragmentor

Yep Defrag I'm fairly sure that's the same notebook (the loose leaf ring binder - how convenient and probably not USAF standard issue from 1980 either). Why was Jimbo mortified? He must have played the okey cokey with those binary pages for 30 years (in,out, in out, shake them all about). Otherwise why would he forget they were in the notebook just before filming for a TV programme? They certainly weren't there on other occasions.

If I was feeling mischievous I could even come up with a conspiracy theory involving two of the three characters present (perhaps all three) and those binary codes. But I won't because you can probably work it out yourself.
edit on 15/1/2018 by mirageman because: edit

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
One thing which stands out. Gary is riding on the back of the case and creating several books inspired from the code, or at least this is what he is saying.

Perhaps there are a few £££ signs involved or other factors shaped into this?

Too much noise, too many excuses and lack of anything of substance .

Gary has fallen short re the sacred destination story .

I would go as far as calling this "stupid".

top topics

<< 185  186  187   >>

join