It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a grid of red markings on my hand.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Soliex

Soliex, just an idea.

I just got over having a brutal case of toxic shock where I left some epoxy resin on my hands overnight. I've just got off the course of antihistamines and steroids necessary to treat the high fever it caused. I've been doing composites all my life but I'm 47 now and my immune system finally said, enough is enough.

With this in mind, its possible you touched something with a liquid like an uncured resin on a surface with the grid pattern. We touch stuff that has grid patterns on it all the time (makes things easier to grip) but I'm thinking you might have come across something that was wet to the touch and it kind of printed an allergen on that area and you developed a contact rash. It would have to be something irritating like a liquid resin, maybe a plant allergen like poison ivy, or a solvent like gasonine (or other petroleum product).

Just a thought.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   
No this IS an interesting thread. See the interesting part is not the marks themselves, its the pattern. Nature doesn't have certain patterns. Stuff like bug bites and the like never leave artificial patterns like this.

I work with medical professionals so I can comment somewhat authoritatively that these pictures are mesmerizing. I mean it looks histaminic (ie. caused by an allergic reaction) but their regularity, their geometry, AND the ones on the face are atypical because people naturally physiologically protect their face.

Amazing! Going to follow this thread. Hoping for some answers...

edit on 7/14/2018 by Osirum because: serious sp

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Osirum
No this IS an interesting thread. See the interesting part is not the marks themselves, its the pattern. Nature doesn't have certain patterns. Stuff like bug bites and the like never leave artificial patterns like this.

I work with medical professionals so I can comment somewhat authoritatively that these pictures are mesmerizing. I mean it looks histaminic (ie. caused by an allergic reaction) but their regularity, their geometry, AND the ones on the face are atypical because people naturally physiologically protect their face.

Amazing! Going to follow this thread. Hoping for some answers...
its obviously a medical device from a ufo or something..could be demonic..idk where my SQUARE patch comes from..with a heart in the middle obviously human tracking a.i.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I have also experienced this phenom it stated about six months ago in my cheek as pattern of dots , they don't hurt or inch in any type of way they are just there with no explanation ,they show themselves for like two or three days then disappeared often with a different pattern or location in my cheek but lately something out of the usual has happened instead of roads of linear symmetrical dots they had from some type of shape

This is picture of the pattern
pin.it...

If anyone has any answers or something similar lmk
edit on 11-8-2018 by Jayy121 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TRB1515
WOW!!!!!
I had those same exact marks on my shoulder one day!I remember getting them ... I was driving in the car and I felt something really HOT on my shoulder and then later on I noticed them. I'm trying to find the thread with the picture I posted on it but I can't

I'm going to keep looking because that is so weird!!!!

[edit on 8-1-2009 by TRB1515]

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

its obviously a medical device from a ufo or something..could be demonic..idk

Not really obvious then is it?

where my SQUARE patch comes from..with a heart in the middle obviously human tracking a.i.

But you said that the other stuff was "obviously" from a UFO or demonic but then said "IDK"

So how your square patch is "obviously" from human tracking is just you saying that really you don't know.

You are getting there.

Once you let go is when you will find yourself

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Doing a bit of a bump here since I woke up a couple days ago with a similar pattern on my forehead. Didn't hurt until I randomly got a sharp pain there the next day. Don't remember anything, but there were some things out of place in the bedroom. It's the 3rd day now and it's just starting to go away:

i.imgur.com...

Day 3:
i.imgur.com...

The lighting is a bit off, but there's a whole row of them there.

Someone my friend knows also woke up with almost the exact same pattern on his stomach today:
i.imgur.com...

Weird stuff.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   
This is crazy but, I can not find any explanation that makes any sense.
The short version- I had a very vivid dream in which my only memory was me pulling something from my neck ( a catheter ) or tube of some type from my neck.
I believe that I remember a grey paint like fluid (like mercury) spraying around but then I woke up.
I was in the fetal ( per my wife) and I was freezing.
This was wrote off at that time as just a bad dream until the next morning when my wife noticed the grid pattern on my back.
No pain, nothing at all to indicate the marks.

Its amazing to me that others have experienced nearly the same thing ..

photos.app.goo.gl...

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Soliex

Pussy.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join