It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Infra Red Footage Of Yowie (Aussie Bigfoot) - Very Compelling!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

I'm usually laughing when I make posts. I have fun with being overly dramatic in making my points. If that doesn't make sense to you, then oh well I can't help you.

With that being said, this is the second post of yours that has not dealt with the content of my post. You just don't like how I made the point. With your avatar, I'd of thought you weren't so soft.

You asked ME "Why do you think it is undoubtedly a hoax?"
And I answered you.

Don't ask questions you don't want answers to. (LIKE IF BIGFOOT IS REAL OR NOT?) lol

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: FingerMan

Not putting up with disrespect doesn't make me soft, quite the opposite.

And fine, I believe they could remain undetected, atleast in Australia due the sheer remoteness of our wilderness.

Anecdotally and allegedly, they live in family units (someone around to conceal or bury a corpse - humans have been doing this for I believe over 50,000 years so why wouldn't they?), can go deep in to the caves and caverns beneath the earth, have superior mastery of their environment and can stay concealed from human detection and have mastered this over tens of thousands of years of evolution and survival.

I don't give two thirds of a pint of piss about some hoax video from overseas in the 60's, I am specifically discussing the video I linked and the Australian Yowie/Doolagah.

I am not 100% convinced that they exist although I believe there is a reasonable chance that they do and it is not just an open and shut topic.

Glad you have fun being overly dramatic.
edit on 552021 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   

The two videos and stories are similar and analogous.

Being dramatic in making points is not disrespectful. You are overly sensitive to not getting your way and not getting the answer you wanted. And to that I could care less.
My point and example are not just salient, but real. I used that example from Afghanistan from my personal experience. So I will take back my comment earlier of being overly dramatic when in fact I used a real example.

I'm bored of explaining my post to you. Like I would say to a child, do not ask questions you do not want the answers to. It is disrespectful.

(I'll sidestep your next thread on IR videos of Leprechauns)

edit on 5-5-2021 by FingerMan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: FingerMan

Calling people a plague on society for something they believe may exist is disrespectful...at least where I live any way.

I gave in and gave you the reasons that could explain them being undetected and You continued to carry on like an angry little Ken doll completely ignoring them.

I don’t need validation from some random internet tosser with a chip on their shoulder and in fact you’re the one that is so upset our viewpoints are not in-sync.Like I said, two thirds of a pint of piss I could not give if you or anyone else thinks they are real, hoax or otherwise.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 03:57 AM
link   

You

Have I struck a nerve? Did one of these creatures turn you down for a date? Go on....be honest because you're carrying on like a cranky little Ken doll.

I think the individual stated why it struck a never.

The video does show how gullible people are.

The only evidence the video shows is how easily staged man made phenomena can be used to trick people by playing on their confirmation bias.

If you missed it...

originally posted by: neutronflux

Let’s use prospective

During 2015 and 2016, survey teams combed the Virunga Massif’s dense, mountainous forests in two sweeps in search of the great apes. After a lengthy analysis of all the data, the Greater Virunga Transboundary Collaboration, which coordinated these surveys, announced good numbers: 604 gorillas—up from just 480 in 2010.

www.worldwildlife.org...

At one point, only 480 mountain gorillas in 2010. And living specimens can be tracked and recorded. Researchers can live beside known social groups.

But three to four hundred years of Bigfoot “research” has resulted in nothing tangible or definitive.......

With everyone and their brother. From the armature, sports hunter, to the professional scientist trying to find the evidence that will make them a ledgend.

And you got a video of grown men playing with sticks...
edit on 6-5-2021 by neutronflux because: Fixed

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Look, I'm not trying to convince you of anything, I've stated what I believe and I don't know why you guys have to be so belligerent.

Do mountain gorillas actively try to conceal themselves from humans?

As I stated above

Anecdotally and allegedly, they live in family units (someone around to conceal or bury a corpse - humans have been doing this for I believe over 50,000 years so why wouldn't they?), can go deep in to the caves and caverns beneath the earth, have superior mastery of their environment and can stay concealed from human detection and have mastered this over tens of thousands of years of evolution and survival.

I may be right, I may be getting hoaxed along with everyone else in thinking there's a reasonable probability something that fits the description of the thousands of matching reports from across Australia living out there. Regardless, I find the topic interesting and is a damn sight more of a healthy mental exercise than being consumed in political BS.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 05:44 AM
link   

You

Do mountain gorillas actively try to conceal themselves from humans?

Fox and coyotes, and even bobcats, are very wary of humans. Yet there is irrefutable evidence of their existence

Hell, we can find chameleons that are 1/10 the supposed size of Bigfoot that literally change color to conceal themselves.

Anyway

Which is it. Beet feet are aggressive and responsible for making humans disappear. Or big feet actively conceal themselves?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join