It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chauvin Juror Lied, Attended BLM Rally in 2020

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

Right but he said he doesn't recognize the shirt which I find very interesting combined with the media statement a picture has been making the rounds on social media. Back in the good ole ATS days what I'm pointing out would be taken very seriously in a conspiracy forum. Well I guess they did with Biden and the microphone video, lol. Thug life LMAO.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

Right but he said he doesn't recognize the shirt which I find very interesting combined with the media statement a picture has been making the rounds on social media. Back in the good ole ATS days what I'm pointing out would be taken very seriously in a conspiracy forum. Well I guess they did with Biden and the microphone video, lol. Thug life LMAO.

I'd challenge that... this juror essentially worked for the government in this trial. The government wanted Derek Chauvin in jail. The "old ATS" would have had the same reaction as today's ATS: over half of those commenting would have questioned the integrity and honesty of the juror claiming "I never saw that shirt before" after admittedly attending an event which the exact same shirt was sold at and worn by many attendees.

What you're "pointing out" here is that you are willing to overlook the *fact* that this man lied under oath when asked if he had attended an any anti police protests or George Floyd demonstrations (especially considering George Floyd's family were keynote speakers at the event), but some hairbrained "that shirt must have been Photoshopped onto me!" bull# from the man already demonstrably a liar, you're willing to not only buy, but make a cornerstone of an argument? Sorry, not sorry, but your position here is laughable... same as you attempting to present Keith Ellison's position as holding any merit of credibility beyond it being the public face of the Minnesota AG.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 06:18 AM
link   
What does the shirt have to do with anything?

It's only perjury if you lie about a question they asked. There is no requirement to volunteer any information they didn't ask you for.

If the event's stated purpose was to celebrate the anniversary of MLK's march on DC, but Floyd's death was also discussed, the issue of whether it was "about police use of force or police brutality" is murky at best.

Having owned, and worn, that shirt doesn't necessarily make him guilty of perjury. Even if he lies about it now, when he's not under oath. (It would be interesting, though, if he were to take an oath now, and then say it..... given that it almost certainly was his shirt.)

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 06:18 AM
link   
What does the shirt have to do with anything?

It's only perjury if you lie about a question they asked. There is no requirement to volunteer any information they didn't ask you for.

If the event's stated purpose was to celebrate the anniversary of MLK's march on DC, but Floyd's death was also discussed, the issue of whether it was "about police use of force or police brutality" is murky at best.

Having owned, and worn, that shirt doesn't necessarily make him guilty of perjury. Even if he lies about it now, when he's not under oath. (It would be interesting, though, if he were to take an oath now, and then say it..... given that it almost certainly was his shirt.)

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 06:26 AM
link   
The defense even knew he had a favorable opinion of BLM and chose to keep him. I am not clear on the name of the protest he attended. If it was not a clear police brutality or pro Floyd rally, he's in the clear. If not he did lie. The shirt? They may argue it. We will wait and see. Either way the DOJ is filing charges against all three cops.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
The defense even knew he had a favorable opinion of BLM and chose to keep him. I am not clear on the name of the protest he attended. If it was not a clear police brutality or pro Floyd rally, he's in the clear. If not he did lie. The shirt? They may argue it. We will wait and see. Either way the DOJ is filing charges against all three cops.

I've been through the jury selection process. The judge and the lawyers up front ask specific questions, multiple times, like does anyone have any preconceived notion of guilt or bias that would affect their ability to make a decision based only on the facts presented.

Anyone that supports BLM would obviously not be able to truthfully answer that as no. And the judge has all the prospective jurors raise their hand and take the oath right at the start of the process.

There's no wiggle room. Sorry.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

He told the Associated Press he doesn't remember the shirt. Given it's 2021 and things get photoshopped constantly. I think the photo has been altered. Why aren't his friends in the picture wearing any event gear? Find a picture of someone else wearing that shirt.

There's also this argument that ANTI-BLM jurors would NOT be an impartial juror. LMAO
edit on 6-5-2021 by game over man because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

I could be wrong, I'll have to look for the article again. I believe I read he answered no to attending any rally against police brutality or in support of Floyd. Which now we knew he did attend a rally, but I'm unclear of the title of the rally. This is what is in question. The same article stated he was asked if he had a favorable opinion of BLM in which he stated he did. This was before he was chosen as a juror. So I'm not sure how this pans out.

The verdict may be overturned in a new case, but apparently will still face federal civil rights charges and he has a sticky federal tax issue I believe as well.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

He attended the March on Washington. It's been happening every year since Dr. Martin Luther King's I have a dream speech.....

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man
Thank you

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

but this time it was called get your knee off our necks march.

sharpton announced it in june 2020 at flyods funeral.

The civil rights leader revealed that the families of Black people who have died at the hands of police officers will organize and lead a March on Washington to demand change.

“On August 28, the 57th anniversary of the March on Washington, we’re going back to Washington … We’re going back this August 28 to restore and recommit that dream (of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.) … We need to go back to Washington and stand up, black, white, Latino, Arab, in the shadows of Lincoln and tell them this is the time to stop this.”

Rev. Al Sharpton America "Get Your Knee Off Our Necks"

he also said who would be there. no way #52 didn't know what he was going to.

edit on 6-5-2021 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

I find it interesting, too, because he was wearing that same shirt during a podcast in October 2020. Either his mom dresses him while he's still sleeping or he's lying.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join