It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Growing Evidence the CDC and FDA arms of Health and Human Services are Not Trustworthy.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   
ADDITIONAL EVIDENCE demonstrating the CDC-FDA are NOT to be trusted.

December 2020: Dr. Anthony Fauci admits to intentionally lying to the American public.

Thread on the subject: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Doctor Predicts More People Will Die from the Covid-19 Vaccine than the Virus Itself . Agenda 21 , Agenda 2030 Are REAL .

www.infowars.com...

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
originally posted by: carewemust
When will the vaccines no longer be experimental?

I mean, it's been 5 months and more than 1.17 billion doses delivered since they were approved for limited use.

What vaccines? These jabs are not vaccines. They are only calling them that to pump and prime acceptance. These are experimental gene therapies, and they will always be experimental. Always.

The inventor of the tech themselves says they are 'software updates for the body'.

Thanks, but no thanks. I'll stick with what God gave me.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
originally posted by: Breakthestreak
"If advice (or statistics) is coming from the CDC or the WHO : ignore it, it’s false"

The problem may well be what is more authoritative than the CDC or WHO or FDA?

I mean, anyone can throw doubt on even the most reliable of sources, but it doesn't really 'stick' unless you can cite a more reliable source.

So, who would that more reliable source be?

That's easy. Me, myself, and of course, the most amazing one of them all, the infamous I.

Until people stand up, and take ownership of their health, they will continue to be what they have been for decades, centuries even - fodder for the elites.
edit on 6-5-2021 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join