It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Growing Evidence the CDC and FDA arms of Health and Human Services are Not Trustworthy.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on May, 3 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Monday, May 3, 2021

The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) wants parents to put their teenage children in potential danger starting next week, by having them injected with the experimental Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine.

The FDA is expected to authorize Pfizer’s Covid-19 vaccine for kids age 12 and older by next week, setting up shots before the beginning of the next school year.

The announcement is set to come barely a month after the company found that its shot, which is already authorized for those age 16 and older, also provided protection for the younger group.
Details at: www.cnbc.com...

Can school districts prevent parents from enrolling their teenagers next Fall, unless they've been vaccinated?

The pressure to make the Covid-19 shots mandatory will be great, now that the Government has increased the per-jab/shot payment from $18.00 to $40.00. There will be plenty of deals cut between "authorized vaccine providers", and school systems, between now and the Fall.

Also, trials are now ongoing with children (homeless kids?) ages 6 months to 11 years of age. By this Fall, it's likely there will be CDC-FDA Covid-19 vaccine approval for this young age group, and a push for them to be vaccinated before entering public school, as well.

Considering that parents pay taxes to the school district, I doubt they will let school boards put their children in danger, by forcing an experimental drug on them. However...

The Federal and State Governments, along with the Mainstream Media, have been steadily wearing down American's resistance to illogical mandates over the past 15 months. We'll know how successful these efforts have been, when Fall enrollment arrives.

------ Also, Untrustworthiness Due to Internal Corruption ---------

CDC-Teacher's Union Covid-19 collusion/corruption was exposed today.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the American Federation of Teachers, one of the nation's most powerful teachers' unions, are under fire after a report that the union influenced CDC guidelines on school re-openings.

Biden CDC Corrupt from Day #1: www.foxnews.com...

Why do teacher unions want schools to remain closed, even after vaccines have made Covid-19 a smaller threat then it already was? Do the Unions get more money from the government (Covid Rescue $$$) if schools are closed?

To be fair, Dr. Anthony Fauci has been with U.S. Health and Human Services subsidiaries for decades. Their untrustworthiness didn't start here in 2021, but the lack of integrity is becoming more pronounced now that Joe Biden is U.S. President.

IMO, the modern day Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and it's "sister agency" within HHS, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), are NOT to be Trusted when it comes to....well....much of anything at all.

If you know of additional reasons why HHS-CDC-FDA should not be trusted to act in our best interest, please share what you have found.

-CareWeMust

edit on 5/3/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I don't need one got damned iota of evidence for that.

It's common sense.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Very few kids get covid 19 from this virus. When they do get the virus they get protection from future infections, lately they have boosted the timeframe to a year with evidence from testing people who had it a year ago. I would rather get the virus during the summer when there are not many seasonal viruses and diseases around to compound the negative effects the virus has. But, heck, they locked people down all summer so they wouldn't get a mild case of it. The people running the CDC seem to want us dependent on them and will say things that boost our reliance on them. That is part of their job, to get us to believe in them.

I am not an anti-vaxer, but I still do not believe this vaccine is safe over the long haul till I see if there is any long term effects, it is a new technology but they say it has been researched for decades...what they omitted to tell us is that most of that testing turned out negative till they spent a pile of cash funding research on these vaccines. And long term side effects were never tested, yet those long term effects were seen in the past testing on mRNA vaccines. Will they be ok? I sure hope so, a lot of people I know took those mRNA vaccines, I also have relatives who trust in the science...yet the lack of real science is what I see fault in with these vaccine creations...if you can even call it a vaccine.

I hope it works out all right for these people, I hope that the vaccine is safe, but no evidence that it won't cause problems long term is not evidence that it is safe longterm when they never even tested it long term....People should have the right to take this vaccine or deny it if they do not have faith in incomplete scientific evidence.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Federal government agencies and "not to be trusted" seems pretty redundant at this point. Why did you stop at the CDC and FDA when there is an entire alphabet of these thieves and jackasses originating from DC?

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine

I don't need one got damned iota of evidence for that.

It's common sense.

You are "enlightened". Congratulations!

Most of my posts on ATS are not for the enlightened crowd.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

NY Governor Cuomo said children who don't get the Covid-19 vaccine when it's available to them, will be killing Grandma.

This man murdered thousands of grandmas and grandpas.

Cuomo = Textbook Democrat: thefederalist.com...

Anyway, is Cuomo saying the Vaccine is pretty much worthless in Grandma and Grandpa?

Presumably, the Seniors who want the protection have already been vaccinated/protected.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

NY Governor Cuomo said children who don't get the Covid-19 vaccine when it's available to them, will be killing Grandma.

Anyway, is Cuomo saying the Vaccine is pretty much worthless in Grandma and Grandpa?

Presumably, the Seniors who want the protection have already been vaccinated/protected.

When you get really old, the immune system starts to get weakened, boosting it just takes away from cellular repair power. So for most really old people the vaccine is worthless. For those between say sixty and seventy five, it could be beneficial. The vaccine also can increase mortality in real old people with certain conditions, especially around the time of operations, it robs their power to heal to boost immunity against the virus. In younger people that does not seem to be much of a problem.

But most kids do not need the vaccine and if their grandparents are vaccinated, they should be able to visit them no problem. Coumo is a politician, one that has made some big blunders and should be removed from office at the least.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Really? Wow.

Water is wet.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   

When will the vaccines no longer be experimental?

I mean, it's been 5 months and more than 1.17 billion doses delivered since they were approved for limited use.

edit on 3/5/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

They’re still not approved by the fda because their long term effects are unknown. So I guess whenever the FDA gets paid like the CDC then it will get its approval and no longer be dubbed experimental

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 11:35 PM
link   

You are "enlightened". Congratulations!

Most of my posts on ATS are not for the enlightened crowd.

I get a little excited on occasion lol sorry.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Amen Ricky.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

I mean, it's been 5 months and more than 1.17 billion doses delivered since they were approved for limited use.

5 down 115 to go.
Limited use lol. Don’t need a long neck to be a goose.
edit on 4-5-2021 by Dalamax because: Irony

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 12:07 AM
link   

This is the teachers union pushing this sheat. The teachers union won't go back to work unless kids are vaccinated.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Federal government agencies and "not to be trusted" seems pretty redundant at this point. Why did you stop at the CDC and FDA when there is an entire alphabet of these thieves and jackasses originating from DC?

HHS and its CDC and FDA subsidiaries, are whom we pay to guard and protect our health. We pay the DOJ, Homeland Security, and the U.S. military to protect us too.

If any one of them are not operating in our best interest, we're screwed.

edit on 5/4/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

When you get really old, the immune system starts to get weakened, boosting it just takes away from cellular repair power. So for most really old people the vaccine is worthless. For those between say sixty and seventy five, it could be beneficial. The vaccine also can increase mortality in real old people with certain conditions, especially around the time of operations, it robs their power to heal to boost immunity against the virus. In younger people that does not seem to be much of a problem.

But most kids do not need the vaccine and if their grandparents are vaccinated, they should be able to visit them no problem. Coumo is a politician, one that has made some big blunders and should be removed from office at the least.

Thankyou for the information about really old people and vaccines. I didn't know that.

As for Andrew Cuomo, New Yorkers seem to tolerate him better than Californians tolerate Gavin Newsom. The Newsom recall was successful. He's finished as CA's governor.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Really? Wow.

Water is wet.

You are "enlightened'. Congratulations!

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 12:36 AM
link   

double post

edit on 4-5-2021 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
a reply to: chr0naut

They’re still not approved by the fda because their long term effects are unknown. So I guess whenever the FDA gets paid like the CDC then it will get its approval and no longer be dubbed experimental

Many of the COVID-19 vaccines were approved for emergency use, for certain age groups, in November 2020.

Manufacturers had to apply for an EUA (Emergency Use Authorization), which was then evaluated by the FDA

The COVID-19 pandemic is an emergency compliant with the definitions of the EUA legislation..

Project Warp-Speed was to ensure that vaccines could be fast-tracked to availability in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. The vaccines still had to comply with a fairly rigorous process of testing and known levels of effectiveness and safety.

Emergency Use Authorization for Vaccines Explained

Regardless, when will they no longer be experimental?

According to the EUA process, the phase 1 and 2 experimental and trial processes have been completed to the satisfaction of the FDA and phase 3 is substantially complete before an EUA is granted.

edit on 4/5/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax

originally posted by: chr0naut

5 down 115 to go.
Limited use lol. Don’t need a long neck to be a goose.

120 months? 10 years? You are kidding, aren't you?

How many people would die while waiting for some artificial and largely meaningless target?

I mean there is noting in an mRNA vaccine that doesn't already occur in nature, or in previous vaccines. It is just a new method of manufacture and greater amount of specificity than we have been able to achieve with older technology.

edit on 4/5/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join