It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden-Anybody Making Less Than $400,000 a Year Will Not Pay a Single Penny in Taxes

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

Yet

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Gawd, don't even get me started on what government does to a bonus ...

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Democrats lie. A lot. Pretty much about every single thing.

But especially about taxes, first and foremost.

What a dweeb potus.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey
a reply to: AutomateThis1

Yet

Whatever happens, happens. They'll be ready, and so will my flame thrower sprinkler system, claymore roombas, and garden assault gnomes.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Gawd, don't even get me started on what government does to a bonus ...

Its pretty feak'in painful, its like 40%+. Just think 50, 60 or more percent and people are like its OK those people don't need all that money...

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

Taxes are complicated and racist due to all that math involved.

You are so right.

Liberals and Democrats have declared math to be racist and a product of white supremacy.
money.cnn.com...

So next they will say it is racist for people of color to pay taxes because math is racist, doing taxes takes using a tool of white supremacy, and so have an exemption for paying taxes based on the amount of the hormone melanin in your body.

Under a certain amount of the hormone and you have to pay a white supremacy surcharge above your taxes even if you earn 20K a year.

But until you earn 400K a year if your melanin levels are high enough you don't have to pay taxes.

Once over 400K a year you are automatically privileged, like Tim Scott, whose great grandparents owned land as a black man, which made Scotts family, although very poor, privileged, and Scott an "oreo", according to Democratic politicians. www.foxnews.com... news.yahoo.com...

This could easily be the new and improved, Biden supporters voted for it, tax plan.

Fauci the Doktor of the State can draft up a Shade Scale, probably 12 to 24 of them with taxation percentages.

I’m thinking a zero to ninety percent taxation spread with the lightest most privileged demographic paying the ninety percent rate.

Peace and unity will follow close behind this taxation initiative

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Many Corporations keep a bad time fund and this is what the democrats are after.

They want companies they don't like to go bankrupt, so they can make money off the scraps

These bad times funds are for down turns in the economy and what keeps many companies from going out of business or being taken over by the Chinese.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   
He's an old guy and he misspoke.

I believe what he was trying to say was anyone making less then $400,000 per year will not be affected by his proposed tax hike.

But this is ATS and if a Democrat says something wrong, there will be people to jump on it

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Wildbob77

I seem to remember a certain Republican President that got slammed pretty hard on here by the Dems.

Old and mis-speaking is a fair enough excuse for the regular Joe but not for the leader of the most powerful country on the planet.

The Repubs never used that excuse.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join