It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden-Anybody Making Less Than $400,000 a Year Will Not Pay a Single Penny in Taxes

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on May, 3 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Yeah...He said it.

President Joe Biden said those who make under $400,000 per year "will not pay a single penny in taxes."

The comment, made during a speech on Monday, is the 78-year-old's latest blunder.

"The reason I'm going to do this is because I keep hearing on the press, 'Biden is going to raise your taxes,'" he said.

"Anybody making less than $400,00 a year will not pay a single penny in taxes, and we will not increase the deficit either, unlike the last gigantic tax cut, which increased the deficit by $2 trillion."

www.msn.com...
(Emphasis Mine)

If you make less than $400K per year...don't start celebrating just yet.
You might want to, first, remember that Joe Biden is a complete idiot.

This is just the most recent example that he is not in control of his faculties.
edit on 3-5-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

+23 more 
posted on May, 3 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Lets just all stop paying taxes, # this ride.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I just watched the video but I think they cut off hte part at the end where he said," By the way, I do not plan to commit sucide."

'Cause you know, his handlers were watching him and saying, "We gotta shut this damn fool up."

+1 more 
posted on May, 3 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

He probably meant 40.000, old age Which makes a bit of sense as leaving more money in hard working lower paid workers pockets allows them to then spend more in retail and other expenses and to save more, either way that is where the stealth tax come in, not sure if you have an equivalent of VAT in the US but something like that, they may not pay the tax straight out of there wage but they will still end up paying the tax in extra costs that hide those stealth taxes.

I believe though he has so far not only been more boring but less of a president than Trump ever was, no offense to those of you that voted for him but his family are up to all kinds and Trump spoke the truth in that debate, even though he was not perfect himself at least he was not one of the corrupt clique that Biden is a new front man for, Trump was the victim of a Psyop that could only have been orchestrated by rogue intelligence agency's or else he would still be in power, also that election stank to high hell.

edit on 3-5-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on May, 3 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Probably meant won't pay a penny MORE in taxes.

A lie either way I'm sure.

+11 more 
posted on May, 3 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Is that before or after they inflate the currency like they have in Zimbabwe where everyone's a trillionaire?

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Whew! I’m just under the threshold.

Now, what to spend all this extra money on!

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Doesn’t Joe make $400k a year?

Will he pay taxes or did he just squeak over the threshold?

If he donates his wage like the last President will he get money back?

I wonder if Joe does his own taxes. I wonder if Nance lets him.

So many questions.

Taxes are complicated and racist due to all that math involved.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   
He said in the debates he wasn’t gonna take the Covid vaccine that was about to be approved under Trump...then there was the big deal about Joe getting the jab and Trump not because Trump was standing back, saving it for healthcare workers.

Oh, and when you get your $15/hr minimum wage, then you WILL pay more taxes than you did at $7.25 because that is how tax tables work.

+13 more 
posted on May, 3 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Biden is without a doubt not just the most ridiculous president in history, he's the most asinine leader in history. Who the hell voted for this bufoon??? It certainly was not 80+ million people.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   
You get paid money.

The government wants 30% back.

How about you just pay me 70%, keep the 30% from the start, so I don't have to sit in my office and cry, while stabbing myself with a pen for several hours, at the beginning of each fiscal year. Btw, you can abolish the IRS entirely, and save all that money.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Is that before or after they inflate the currency like they have in Zimbabwe where everyone's a trillionaire?

They won't have to pay taxes.

They be able to eat either!

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Sounds like a binding verbal contract to me...I accept!

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I don't underestimate the stupidity/apathy of a voting majority here in the US anymore. It's a sad-but-true reality.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

Probably meant won't pay a penny MORE in taxes.

A lie either way I'm sure.

This is what he meant, but it may be a lie.

BREAKING news! Old man misses one word in a sentence! Next up: covfefe is wet.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Another well timed well placed "Gaffe" to screw people over again 😃😃

Who knew Democrats would use "Cloward-Piven" to overload the Lies 😃😃

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Doesn't matter if they do not get a tax increase, if you tax the rich they just tack it onto the cost of the product or service they provide. A builder has to make enough money to survive and save some for retirement, raise the taxes the builder and his corporation pay and it leads to higher taxes. Raising the taxes of the businesses supplying the building materials also raises the price of the suppliers products which means that the person getting his house worked on pays lots more for the job. Simple math will prove that. I don't know where Biden gets the figure four hundred Grand from, the tax increase comes way under that.

Biden is disconnected from reality and the people who are giving him this information are twice as bad as him. Our prices of stuff in the store are going up quite fast now, that is because the cost of what they are paying is going up and to keep the profit even prices have to go up.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist
You get paid money.

The government wants 30% back.

How about you just pay me 70%, keep the 30% from the start, so I don't have to sit in my office and cry, while stabbing myself with a pen for several hours, at the beginning of each fiscal year. Btw, you can abolish the IRS entirely, and save all that money.

That's what the hidden Corporate "Fair Share" minimum tax is all about except it's still ass backwards 🤫

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Another well timed well placed "Gaffe" to screw people over again 😃😃

Who knew Democrats would use "Cloward-Piven" to overload the Lies 😃😃

Anyone with a 2 or more digit iq knew what he meant. It was a campaign promise.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   

They have all made promises and LIED, every single one of them.
I don't even see them as opposite sides anymore, I really don't.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join