It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Supremacist Alyssa Milano gets called out

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on May, 3 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Yup, you read that right.

In the video below a black woman delivers a humbling blow to Alyssa Milano's white supremacist aspirations.

Hopefully the 'Who's the boss?' star will start listening to the needs of black people, instead of telling them what they need.

I'm sure we can expect an apology from her anytime soon.

Just say no to racism Alyssa!

+28 more 
posted on May, 3 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

I had the worst, decades-long crush on her growing up. Then she opened her mouth. People are entitled to their opinions, but this all looks like classic validation addiction behavior. An aging actress struggling to stay relevant through the wrong channels.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   

wow, nicely put.

+2 more 
posted on May, 3 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Nobody is without sin in the Cathedral of Progressivism, no matter how much devotion they show to the cause.

Their inqhuisiton will come for you in due time.

Best not to get involved at all, methinks. Crazy.
edit on 352021 by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Yes! !

Stars and flags .

+13 more 
posted on May, 3 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   
They think black people are stupid. They aren't. Many of them are seeing the progressives for what they are, racists who want to keep them dumb and on the plantation.

edit on 5/3/2021 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on May, 3 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I'm sure she's totally stunned that anyone could call her a white supremacist. I love it!

+8 more 
posted on May, 3 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Ah, how the domino's always fall right in line.

If you read the Gulag Archipeligo, this should be all too familiar. This is exactly what is supposed to happen with identitarian politics. They always, always eat themselves. The funny part is neoprogressives don't actually read, apart from columns and magazines, so they won't know what's coming.

+7 more 
posted on May, 3 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
They think black people are stupid. They aren't. Many of them are seeing the progressives for what they are, racists who want to keep them dumb and on on the plantation.

Yep. The sooner more black people can understand and see this, the sooner we can end all of this division brought on by the left. I think democrats realize that if the black community ever figures out the true intentions of the left and the ones who really hold down black people, the democrats would be so effed they'd never win another district or election ever again.
edit on 3-5-2021 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

+21 more 
posted on May, 3 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   
The girl in the video is 100% right on. She's calling out that phoney liberal on her b.s.
She's so intellectually superior to Milano that it's laughable.

Alyssa Milano is the absolute epitome of a phony, virtue-signalling, attention-whoring liberal.

These woke leftists like Alyssa Milano are far too clueless to ever see their actions from a logical, rational viewpoint.
These phonies are why Malcolm X (50 years ago) and the leading black conservative intellectuals of today will agree that white liberals are a black person's enemy. These white liberals are not helping black people. They just use them as political pawns, or worse, they actually view black people as a sort of 'pet'. I'm serious.
They look at black people as ignorant, incapable, and helpless. "Don't worry. We'll take care of you. We'll 'level the playing field.' We'll tall you how to act, how to think, and most importantly, who to align with politically." But the second the black person doesn't toe the line, they're attacked viciously and labeled. You see examples of this every day.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

They think black people are stupid. They aren't. Many of them are seeing the progressives for what they are, racists who want to keep them dumb and on on the plantation.

Yep. The sooner more black people can this, the sooner we can end all of this division brought on by the left. I think democrats realize that if the black community ever figures out the true intentions of the left and the ones who really hold down black people, the democrats would be so effed they'd never win another district or election ever again.

"We've got one that can see." - Alien in grocery store from the movie "They Live".

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   
White liberals are supremacists.

I mean it's gotta take a lot of nerve to do what Milano and her psychophants have done for the last 12 years.

+10 more 
posted on May, 3 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   

They think black people are stupid. They aren't. Many of them are seeing the progressives for what they are, racists who want to keep them dumb and on the plantation.

It's worse than that, even. The progressive whites view minorities as stray distressed animals that need saving and only white folks are smart enough, strong enough, and good enough to do that saving.

There are reasons why slavery, the KKK, and the welfare state all were Democrat party constructs in the United States.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   

I'd like to see that intelligent black lady just kick the crap of her.
edit on 3-5-2021 by Randyvine because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

It's worse than that, even. The progressive whites view minorities as stray distressed animals that need saving and only white folks are smart enough, strong enough, and good enough to do that saving.

There are reasons why slavery, the KKK, and the welfare state all were Democrat party constructs in the United States.

You're right, and it's disturbing that these people think the way they do.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

I really wish a director like Christoper Nolan or someone would remake They Live! into a dark, serious Rated R movie...I swear I feel like I am in that movie some days.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   
People like Alyssa Milano really believe they are helping out black people by taking these views. I live in a liberal town and it is amazing how paternalistic white woke liberals can be in their thinking.

The problem is a lot of these people mean well but they've never seriously had their thinking and positions challenged logically. They've never been forced to actually think through many of their opinions.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine

You just know she could, easily.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Iconic

I get jazz hands just thinking about it.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I wonder if she's going to do the walk of shame.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join