It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Monkeys: White People Paid to Entertain Chinese People

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on May, 1 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   
In China, they have a term for white people being paid to work in China. They call them 'White Monkeys' this can include everything from regular businesses, dressing as sheep and being in a 'human zoo' or being a Chinese person's personal jester.

Yes that's right the.Chinese regularly refer to white people in their country as monkeys and will literally dress them as sheep so children can mock them.

I'm waiting for the PC writeup about why this is racist and terrible. Oh right...well actually, the video above is justifying this and explaining why it's ok and the few references i could find when searching about this.

medium.com...

The term ‘White Monkey job’ refers to racially motivated job offers. The employment is peculiar because the only requirement is your foreign face.

These jobs range from being a model for Chinese products to showing up at high-end parties. Individual companies will pay you thousands to cut celebration ribbons at construction sites. Some people become influential hand-shakers.

Before we dive into it, I’d like to state that it might sound better than it actually is. If you ever decide to take a white-monkey offer, be careful. It’s easy to get tricked and cheated or not paid in the end. Fortunately, I didn’t experience any of it, but no law or contract will protect you from your ‘employer’. Generally, Chinese authorities are well known to be openly biased against foreigners.

You know what word i didn't see anywhere while searching up about this....

Racism.
edit on 1/5/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Westerners are sheep that the rest of the world laughs at?

Sounds about right. I'd buy that for a dollar.

Although, I tend to think lately that there are people still out there that would defend our legacy, and return Jefferson and Madison to laying on their backs in their graves once again like myself. Those people are just quieter than the rest of society, since people like myself don't run around wearing "pu**y hats" and screaming in public. Usually.

+32 more 
posted on May, 1 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Well to be honest, the average American Democratic voter is too stupid to understand what the word "racism" actually means.

To normal people, it means treating someone different because of their race or the color of their skin.

To them it is just a word they use if they cannot defend their side of a political argument.

And since 147 billion people in America decided to vote for China running America in 2020, perhaps we should just let this ideology take its natural course.

For the children.

edit on 1-5-2021 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on May, 1 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Chinese are much like the leftists; short-sighted, arrogant, elitist, racist, and aspire towards communism.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Now now, let's be fair and give Chairman Mao his due and propers.
Without him, they might have just been stuck with some Republic or Freedom or some junk.
The Chinese people surely couldn't all be complicit...willingly, right?

+8 more 
posted on May, 1 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gravelbone

Now now, let's be fair and give Chairman Mao his due and propers.
Without him, they might have just been stuck with some Republic or Freedom or some junk.
The Chinese people surely couldn't all be complicit...willingly, right?

To be fair, I've been to Hong Kong and mainland China, some great people there.

Most of whom I met would give their left arm for the freedoms we used to enjoy in America before the evil left took power.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   

The guy within' the first 30 seconds explains and emphasizes that white monkey does not mean specifically white people ...

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Was /S/ turned off lol? Purely tongue in cheek.
No doubt, the mainlanders that make it here tend to want to stay. Unfortunately, the obedience to the system is ingrained heavily.
If I wasn't misunderstood, please disregard.
It's been a long day and I'm starting to crash.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 10:58 PM
link   
They are immature.

Im embarrassed when anyone acts like that to another nationality. Remember when the Asian plane crashed here in the US, and a whole country was embarrassed? And right after that, Americans started making racial jokes about it. Remember? We tu Lo, Ho Lee Fuk , Sum Ting Wong?

Embarrassing

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   
very disengenuous thread and video.
edit on 1-5-2021 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gravelbone

Was /S/ turned off lol? Purely tongue in cheek.
No doubt, the mainlanders that make it here tend to want to stay. Unfortunately, the obedience to the system is ingrained heavily.
If I wasn't misunderstood, please disregard.
It's been a long day and I'm starting to crash.

Nah, it's cool, it's not the Chinese people I hate, it's their system.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 11:52 PM
link   

So they're heavily into furries?

Not that there is anything wrong with that....

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 12:43 AM
link   

You see this is why we dont need to worry about china. There hiring whities to help them bring upon there downfall. And even without the US or others? They will run out of ideas within a few years and it will turn back into emperors and jade spoons and whatever other silliness.

This is why everything is made in china. Including Nicholas Cage and the rest. This is great, most amusing. And it will be at least a year before vitamins become popular in china. And it will be many many more years before they realize there as useless as tiger balls powered or goats naads are in improving fertility.

And then in another hundred years they will realize and be able to comprehend, that the talking box is? Just a talking box.

Arent you glad you live in the good ol USofA? Were the control mechanizes and social conditioning is much more refined. Much more of a well oiled machine then freaking Chinas.

Its a sad fact though? That being a paid chill or monkey in china is much more of a payd job then even some of the fancier jobs here in the states.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I always wanted to be a rich woman’s pet. Now maybe I can be.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 01:07 AM
link   

You have amused me. I give you a star and a flag. First thread I both flaged and stared in years.

Definitely one of the more educational threads on ATS in a long while.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rikku
very disengenuous thread and video.

How so? I mean your likely talking to what is mostly US citizens here on this site, more so then Chinese, that's for sure.

So most dont know anything about China except that were all the plastic toys we throw away every week come from. A strange and magical land, were the talking box is even more silly hilarious and stupid then even here in the great ol wide west.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I better enroll my grand kids in mandarin classes.
Maybe they can have a future telling fellow Americans what their Chinese masters want.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I worked for these notorious Chinese "developers" here in Honolulu for 2 years as their owners rep.
They sought advise from another Chinese builder has lived in Hawaii for several decades but otherwise considered local.
Speaking about China with several workers I learned several things.
Chinese from China are taught basically at birth that they are superior to any and all Earth's occupants and they teach this throughout schooling.
Several occasions the owner of this "development" firm referred locals as fat lazy and stupid, eat to much taro.
The workers seemed like regular Joes but there was a cult like air about them all when gathered together.
Management though had a certain distain for Americans.
Meetings with Hawaiian Dredging were downright embarrassing.
In actuality these guys were like children with big wads of investor money that had no clue whatsoever how to build high rises, never built one before and thought they would "show Hawaii how its done".
Their arrogance was something to behold especially that one day when they explained they didn't need a crane foundation for a 300' tower crane and wanted to move the location from basically center mass to the east side next to the sidewalk unable to reach the west side of the project. When asked why, dude tells them so the 300' tower crane would be more visible. They actually told the structural engineer he didn't know what he was doing.
This is my first hand experience with Chinese from China

edit on MaySun, 02 May 2021 03:02:58 -05007America/Chicago2021 by MrNeo because: (no reason given)

edit on MaySun, 02 May 2021 03:03:51 -05007America/Chicago2021 by MrNeo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 03:13 AM
link   

What is the motivation for making this video?

All it looks like to me is for inflaming racist attitudes.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Rikku

I'll bite...yeah...somewhat...but i mean...it's the mudpit and people need to be riled up cause...i dunno it's amusing.

a reply to: galadofwarthethird

I'm glad. i felt like my threads have been too serious and factual lately. thought I'd just post some mudpit fun. it has the word white and monkey in at and is about China. that's always some mudpit worthy #.
edit on 2/5/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join