It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Sen. Harry Reid thinks Lockheed Martin may have UFO fragments

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on May, 1 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   
This was on the news:

www.foxnews.com...

Former Nevada Sen. Harry Reid believes U.S. defense contractor Lockheed Martin may have once had fragments of a crashed UFO in its possession, it was revealed Friday.

Reid, 81, told The New Yorker that he had never actually seen proof of the remnants — but tried, unsuccessfully, to get approval from the Pentagon to find them.

"I was told for decades that Lockheed had some of these retrieved materials," the Democrat told the magazine.

As we get closer and closer to the release date of the report in June hopefully some whistleblower that is fed up with his job will finally show some sort of definitive proof like real clear photographs or video of what they really have.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoTemplar

~Mystery Wire George Knapp~

***YouTube links may not work outside the United States***

But I'll toss these Harry Reid interviews into the mix for those who can see them. I've been waiting to see them myself and will when I have time today. So I don't have an opinion on the interview yet, but don't let that discourage any of you from watching.

All I have to offer is, politics asside... goodness Harry is looking old.

edit on 1-5-2021 by Bigburgh because: Takkamoondě

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Thank You for the videos. I will also watch them later today when I get a chance here at work.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoTemplar

Turn the world upside down so people get used to crazy and start normalizing UFOs.

Check.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Wow, if it could just be someone other than Harry Reid saying this.
I don’t trust him at all.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I always come back to this train of thought that says either they don't have anything physical or undeniable and they don't know what these ufos are...or they do know and whatever they know there is a reason good enough to keep everyone who knows from ever spilling the beans. The likelyhood that no one has dropped the smoking gun to the people over all this time and all the people who would be needed to study such a thing would be astounding unless there was nothing there to release or they all felt good reason to not share.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Cool beans. Puts Lockheed Martin under the spotlight though...Which is good if this is true and a pain in the as for L.M if the story is false.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I was thinking the same thing. He aged a lot. I think he had a bout with cancer.

Am I the only one that finds it odd that people so high up had to "get permission".... Almost like they really aren't in control. Who would he have to get permission from is the question...

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Lol.. the hat isn't helping him.
Here's a cute little educational animation ( they show this to grade school kids ). It talks about the 180 day government disclosure on the UFO phenomena and if it is truly Extraterrestrials or just Russia and China getting ahead in technology. It also talks briefly about the Israeli government official stating how the United States and Israel have been working with Extraterrestrial lifeforms and how to bring about disclosure to the public.... if the public is ready.

Also to note that there may be 2 forms of the said disclosure.
1: a declassified classified version.
2: a declassified declassified version.

One of these versions will be decided on for release.

edit on 1-5-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: canucks555

Maybe we can get someone from Project Veritas to get on a dating app and find some lonely scientist or engineer from Lockheed to spill the beans.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoTemplar
As we get closer and closer to the release date of the report in June hopefully some whistleblower that is fed up with his job will finally show some sort of definitive proof like real clear photographs or video of what they really have.

There’s no sense in withholding the proof all these years in fear of what releasing it may trigger, only to then release it into the powder keg of the world’s first global pandemic.

If this is the time they choose to release proof, then something’s not adding up. A distraction? A psy-op taking advantage of us all being incredibly disoriented?

Are we now softened up enough for the sucker punch to land?

Be highly suspicious of such earth shaking ‘truth’ coming out right now.

edit on 1-5-2021 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

You know maybe its time. Im 50 years old and I never thought I would see marijuana legalized in my lifetime. But if they do tell us something like you said I would be suspicious of something else behind the scenes.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

I agree, but also think maybe the angle is "something big is coming", and if TPTB leak a "our bad, we knew all along" now (along with some "we did it to protect your religion" argument), they will be eager for trust if / when something big happens.

But yeah - to lie & kill for decades to cover it up, it seems odd that the drumbeat to some type of retraction on their part is just over the horizon.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Here you go!

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Well, you know something stinks to high heaven when Reid decides to inject himself. I thought Marco Rubio was taking over.?
Lue back in the scene...

Lue & Co are really posturing this UFO threat narrative that some on the Interwebs believe will make the corona Op pale in comparison whenever the timing is right to deploy it. Like who is this foreign power that somehow managed to leap frog American tech & 17 intel agencies? Are they on planet earth? I don't believe any of these clowns and refuse to drink their kool-aid, albeit I find it entertaining. Maybe something will slip through the cracks next month.

I'm more interested in whatever Ben Rich and Kelly Johnson (that cast of characters) knew. I don't believe any of these political past & present figure heads, including Lue, TTSA clowns know anything.
edit on 1-5-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty

There’s no sense in withholding the proof all these years in fear of what releasing it may trigger, only to then release it into the powder keg of the world’s first global pandemic.

If this is the time they choose to release proof, then something’s not adding up. A distraction? A psy-op taking advantage of us all being incredibly disoriented?

I be clear, I don't actually expect them to provide any confirmation about the existence of aliens or of any extraterrestrial craft visiting Earth.

However, if they were to actually reveal such things, I can think of a couple possible reasons for why now might be the time for them to do so.

• To prove that Biden is the Best President Ever, and would never lie to or hide anything from the American Public.

• To blame Aliens for the Coronavirus.

• To further confirm Biden's Superpowers: Within merely a few months in office, not only did he defeat the Coronavirus, but he has also already defeated the Extraterrestrials who are now no longer a threat to the Public.

• To create some sort of upcoming False Flag event that will take place within the next couple years.

• To blame Aliens for a future negative vaccine side-effect that is still not yet known.

• or maybe that the Aliens are the ones who supplied us with the wonderdrug vaccine that saved the world and all of Humanity, and they are undoubtedly only here to help us. (even though we now have a huge debt to pay)

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Most likely UFO fragments are in Harri's head, IMO.

Aliens as such would never allow tech leak into primitive aggressive society.

And we dont even know if those crafts are material. I mean, it could be, those objects are some sort of capsulaes materialized via exotic beam from some hidden location (orbit, underwater, etcetera), meaning upon "crash" the craft vanishes (as of computer screen being turned off).

edit on 1-5-2021 by Encounter because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-5-2021 by Encounter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

a reply to: Edumakated

Here's a cute little educational animation ( they show this to grade school kids ).

Classic precision propaganda piece right there - it would be hilarious if they weren't targeting children.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Is Harry Reid senile?

I remember four years ago his chum Bigelow had warehouses built for these UFO fragments that apparently teem down on America but not so much elsewhere.

Mr. Reid said his interest in U.F.O.s came from Mr. Bigelow. In 2007, Mr. Reid said in the interview, Mr. Bigelow told him that an official with the Defense Intelligence Agency had approached him wanting to visit Mr. Bigelow’s ranch in Utah, where he conducted research.

Mr. Reid said he met with agency officials shortly after his meeting with Mr. Bigelow and learned that they wanted to start a research program on U.F.O.s. Mr. Reid then summoned Mr. Stevens and Mr. Inouye to a secure room in the Capitol...

The meeting with Mr. Stevens and Mr. Inouye, Mr. Reid said, “was one of the easiest meetings I ever had.”...
.... “This was so-called black money,” he said. “Stevens knows about it, Inouye knows about it. But that was it, and that’s how we wanted it.”
Robert Bigelow, a billionaire entrepreneur and longtime friend of Mr. Reid, received most of the money allocated for the Pentagon program.

Contracts obtained by The Times show a congressional appropriation of just under $22 million beginning in late 2008 through 2011. The money was used for management of the program, research and assessments of the threat posed by the objects.

The funding went to Mr. Bigelow’s company, Bigelow Aerospace, which hired subcontractors and solicited research for the program.

Under Mr. Bigelow’s direction, the company modified buildings in Las Vegas for the storage of metal alloys and other materials that Mr. Elizondo and program contractors said had been recovered from unidentified aerial phenomena...

New York Times - Glowing Auras and Black Money ..[Dec 2017]

Why finger Lockheed-Martin?

The old man can go to his chum, Bob Bigelow and ask him to show him around the warehouse he built and all those UFO parts he's got in stock!!! Harry could ask Knapp to dig up that Element 115 as well.

The Vegas UFO Mafia like to point fingers at how others are being gatekeepers when they are in fact the ones who need to put on the spot by journalists and researchers and called out for their BS....

Storm KLAS-TV and Bigelow Aerospace!!!!

edit on 2/5/2021 by mirageman because: ...

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

they are in fact the ones who need to put on the spot by journalists and researchers and called out for their BS...

Really do wish that would happen but really don't think there are any real journalists left mate.

"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed: everything else is public relations.”

George Orwell

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join