It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Promised We Can Stop Wearing Masks TODAY

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I have been denied access to two businesses since this thing started... and because of that I have started patronizing businesses that have relaxed their face mask policies not just for customers, but for employees as well. If I walk in and see face masks, I won't come back unless I have to; if I walk in and see no face masks, that business just picked up a customer.

And I make no secret of that fact.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

can you imagine the fat shaming and smoking shaming that would be going on if these folks really did care about everyone's health? They are stupid sheep following what their leaders tell them to do. As evidenced by their lack of worry about the other major visible health concerns that exist everywhere, all day.

and just not smart enough to realize it or understand that part of it.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Yeah, that's the hardest thing about working out in the mask - that threshold when you're getting hot and the breath inside the mask is likewise hot. There is the real need to tear it off and any cooler air is like heaven.

There was a trend where high performance athletes would wear masks voluntarily in an attempt to increase their lung capacity, and almost every article I've read on having to work out in the things cites this as a means of reconciling people to having to do it, but the fact remains, those athletes chose to do it, and none of us are getting that choice. We're being mandated to do it. It's damn unpleasant, and that's putting it extremely mildly.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

You can't fat shame. That's not body positive and politically correct. So the same people mask shaming you are likely the ones who jump into any thread I start showing the connections between bad COVID outcomes and being obese and they're lecturing me about how correlation is not causation and those studies are bogus and blah, blah, blah ...

Because even though my gripe is how they shut down gyms, sports and other good means of staying in shape for those of us that want to, they think I'm fat shaming.

edit on 2-5-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Part of it , the other part is where did he say You can Stop wearing masks after 100 days ?

If he didn't actually say that this thread is built on a false premise.

He did say like 4 or 5 different times that we only need to wear masks for the next 100 days, not forever, just 100 days, so what does that mean? What is he suggesting after that 100 days? Should he say well lets do it another 72 more days?

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Alabama removed all face mask restrictions earlier this month. So did Tennessee, I am told. Hopefully this insanity is over here, anyway. I am seeing about 25% of people wearing masks now (excluding store employees, and a lot of stores no longer require them to wear masks either).

TheRedneck

Having less O2 with a mask is no lie. When I'm at the gym I find myself constantly pulling my mask out a few inches to get a breath or two. My body is reacting to not getting enough O2 with each breath as I have that same feeling one would get while holding their breath and at some point I need to catch up.

edit on 2-5-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

It's probably harder to breath through a mask only because you have to draw the air through the material. You're still getting the same air ratios.

Because your breath is moist. You will have a bacteria problem if you don't change masks enough.

They are also finding little black worms in some of the masks also. Well probably find out later they are made of asbestos or something else deadly. I never wear them for any length of time because of my lack of trust in the current authority figures that seem to be practicing eugenics.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Part of it , the other part is where did he say You can Stop wearing masks after 100 days ?

If he didn't actually say that this thread is built on a false premise.

He did say like 4 or 5 different times that we only need to wear masks for the next 100 days, not forever, just 100 days, so what does that mean? What is he suggesting after that 100 days? Should he say well lets do it another 72 more days?

Given the variables involved it's foolish to put a time on how long mask wearing will be needed , decisions need to be made on the data at the time.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Based on observation between states that have mandates and closed schools compared to states that don't - there is no real difference.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Best part you got the mask cult saying they will never stop wearing their masks....

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

It's probably harder to breath through a mask only because you have to draw the air through the material. You're still getting the same air ratios.

I don't normally breath heavy lifting weights, but with the mask on I do after a few sets and that is when I need to pull it out to get more air, so either way my body is saying it needs more O2

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Given the variables involved it's foolish to put a time on how long mask wearing will be needed , decisions need to be made on the data at the time.

So why repeat the same line many different times?

And this leads right into my other post that the bigger issue is Biden just says crap all the time like he is some expert on a subject and he is a below 90 IQ imbecile who has never done anything in life but politics, but boy he thinks he can lecture us all like we know nothing.

Remember... Ladies, all you need is a shotgun... Just shoot it in the air both barrels... Saying... All you need to do is wear the mask 100 days... is just as bad, lol I think calling him a imbecile is too kind...

edit on 2-5-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

That makes no sense.

If one is having to draw the air through the fabric (which is true), then the air flow is decreased with the same pressure. That is simply a fact and has been proven out in every fluid flow through a filter ever performed. If the air flow in is reduced, then the air flow out is also reduced. Therefore, there is a pocket of air between the mask and the lungs that does not escape the mask and is drawn back in with the next inhale. That pocket of air contains 16% oxygen instead of 21% and 3.8% carbon dioxide instead of 0.04%. Therefore, the mask must reduce the oxygen content of the inhalation and increase the CO2 content of the inhalation.

Otherwise, we're believing in magic.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Did you just call Joe Biden "foolish"?

Wow, we agree on something...

TheRedneck

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Many of us never bothered wearing them. It's ridiculous the way masks were the utmost extreme protection and demanded (even leading to arrests) one day, to not needing them the next day and the fear simply disappeared (here in Louisiana at least). Just goes to show how easy it is too manipulate innocent people by fear and intimidation. Being used for political aims also makes every democrat pushing for this a terrorist by definition.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Here in Wisconsin I haven't worn a mask since last year. Grocery shopping, gas station, children school events (I approach and talk to the principal mask less), restaurants, etc. No mask.

I actively encourage people to take them off as well whenever they give me a look of uneasiness or curiosity. I tell them it feels good.

I tough my face after grocery shopping with a cart.

I rub my eyes after attending a school sport and shaking hands with the players and coaches.

Live your life dammitnand be free.

But most of ll, stop talking about covid and masks.

This is over when you want it to be.

You just need the courage.

Everything will be fine.
edit on 3-5-2021 by Tempter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Best part you got the mask cult saying they will never stop wearing their masks....

The head of that particular bunch is none other than our fearless leader, Joe Biden.

Mask wearing is a "Patriotic Responsibility", says the idiot who has enemy nations and terrorists preparing to damage America, on multiple fronts.

Weak-Timid Joe: www.foxnews.com...

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I'm trusting that President Biden will keep this promise.

No more taxes for anyone who earns less than 400,000 a year.

www.msn.com...

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I didn't hear him say "read my lips."

TheRedneck

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex No the masks or the vaccine do not work. You just were scammed into believing they did. I know this to be true because I scammed a lot in my life. I see these scams coming a mile away. You are not a dumb person by any means. You just fell for a lie. It happens to everyone everyday. Don't feel bad. We still love you.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join