It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi laptop missing

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on May, 1 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   
It seems that during the "insurrection" of a ragtag bunch of pathetic losers that someone took Nancy Pelosi's laptop.

Pelosi's office claims there was nothing of value on the laptop, just public presentations. www.reuters.com...
General McInerney at the time (January) said that special forces had retrieved the laptop which had nothing of value on it.

Yet, a group of FBI and other federal agents flew to Alaska (May 28) and broke down the door of the wrong woman, handcuffed her and others present at her Inn where she lives, took all their computers and phones, before realizing they had the wrong person. They were searching for Pelosi's laptop from the "insurrection". www.washingtontimes.com...

Seems the woman was in DC at the time and had been at the Trump rally but was at the Mall and eating a hotdog during the "ragtag pathetic insurrection" There was a woman who looked a little like her and was dressed similarly that was in the unarmed ragtag loser "mob".

She added that she didn’t know Pelosi’s laptop had been stolen until agents told her they were looking for it.
"I said, ‘Oh, so it was stolen and it’s at large, good to know. I thought maybe it was just conspiracy theory, so thanks for the intel,’" she told the radio station.
Around a dozen agents searched the home for about four hours and left the Huepers a copy of the search warrant, she said.
www.foxnews.com...

Makes one wonder what the .... is on the laptop that is worth people flying from DC to Alaska to break down the door of the wrong person, if it has nothing on it but public presentations?

This is worthy of ATS conspiracy theories for sure!

twitter.com... 10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.foxnews.com%2Fpolitics%2Fsearch-for-pelosis-laptop-leads-feds-to-alaska-and-wrong-home-woman-claims

pbs.twimg.com...

edit on 5/1/21 by The2Billies because: addition

+18 more 
posted on May, 1 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Yeah, another example of mafia tactics, they literally broke into that womans business and detained everybody.

When the lady, logically and reasonably asked,

"How come you didn't just knock?"
"Why didn't you just ask?"

Where was the procedure and one more thing, why the tactics for something described as, harmless?

Pelosi’s spokesperson said the laptop was used only for presentations.

Naw, these Democrats are idiots (as all Politicians) and have demonstrated a complete lack of basic PC security measures.
No doubt Pelosis wants that back BAD.

On one hand, the laptop must be located or bad faith actors can sell it to enemies and adversaries....

On the other hand, we now know how the Democrats operate, shady, illegally, they deserve no remorse and I hope political operatives stripped the hell out of that laptop.

Seems like the FBI is raiding a lot of folks, be prepared for another one.

+10 more 
posted on May, 1 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I think "Nancy's missing laptop" is a typical Democrat bull# story and there is no missing laptop.

Just another made up fable to pile onto the continuing Jan 6th propaganda sensationalism.

Rabid Democrat PR and crisis managers creating all kinds of red herrings and ruses to keep the anti-Conservative and anti-American MSM primetime onslaught. All Trump supporters will pay a price if it's the last thing the Democrats ever do 😃

Keep trusting them and watch what else happens 😵‍💫

+12 more 
posted on May, 1 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   
What's on the Nanshee's laptop, that they want back so badly?
Communications coordinating the facilitation of the 'insurrection'...perhaps, also, communications with the unnamed shooter on Jan. 6th.

+6 more 
posted on May, 1 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Obviously something sensitive on the laptop if they are willing to send law enforcement to Alaska to look for it....

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

They will probably send the navy seals to retrieve her post it notes next.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   

I think the bigger question is;

What would Nancy use for a password?

We all know now the police-state that the evil leftists crave is here, but what would she use for a password?

+2 more 
posted on May, 1 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
Obviously something sensitive on the laptop if they are willing to send law enforcement to Alaska to look for it....

I doubt if her laptop was taken as a trophy. Most likely there's something HUGE on there...or login info to motherlodes of criminality.

Evidence? Nancy has been relatively quiet since it was taken.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Communications coordinating the facilitation of the 'insurrection'...perhaps, also, communications with the unnamed shooter on Jan. 6th.

Don’t forget shadow plans for two unjust impeachment‘s. Perhaps secret email accounts. The dark web is the playground for the powerful.

+4 more 
posted on May, 1 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Don’t forget shadow plans for two unjust impeachment‘s. Perhaps secret email accounts. The dark web is the playground for the powerful.

Pelosi is up to her eyebrows in corruption...which, in her case...due to numerous facelifts, is now the top of her head.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Makesmemoist would probably be her password but passwords are only to keep honest people out and are no deterrent if you know what your doing.

+1 more 
posted on May, 1 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Funny they can track down every Trump supporter present but can't find the right person who took the laptop. I call bullshnizzle.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

We all know now the police-state that the evil leftists crave is here, but what would she use for a password?

"_Stolichnaya_" 😃

+4 more 
posted on May, 1 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

I find it quite peculiar that our government lets the feds bully/kill people when and where they see fit while simultaneously painting a target on every single back of our local police. Something sinister is floating about and we're in deep if we can't get to the bottom of it.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

ineedadrink

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

On one hand, the laptop must be located or bad faith actors can sell it to enemies and adversaries....

Uh, who do you think might offer the most? Asking for a friend.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   
"General McInerney at the time (January) said that special forces had retrieved the laptop which had nothing of value on it."

Really? Ever heard of the Posse Comitatus Act?

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

scotch and soda ?

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

The closer you get, the more no knocks you'll experience. As far as the laptop goes, I would think that someone 3 heart beats from the presidency would have tracking on her electronics.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   

edit on 1-5-2021 by gb540 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join