It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uncle Tim? I suppose this is OK since he's not on the left.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

"Intolerance so often comes from the left with words like 'Uncle Tim' and the 'n-word' being used against me," Scott said. "And last night what was trending in social media was 'Uncle Tim,' and they doubled down on this concept of liberal oppression. It is stunning in 2021 that those who speak about ending discrimination want to end it by more discrimination."

"The left has doubled down that they are going to, not attack my policies, but they're literally attacking the color of my skin," he added.

Yes, the party of tolerance seems to be a bit short on that commodity these days. Unless you buy the sh!t the are selling that is.
I think we should be promoting the HUMAN race, and not each other's particular shade of tan/brown, but nobody asked me. I have tried to understand the identity politics the left continues to play, and I just come up empty.

Claims made that the left wants to help the black community. Claims that the right are white supremacists, and literally Hitler. But when you look at the big picture, it was the last administration that tried to move in a positive direction on inner city issues. They listened to the leaders there, and worked with them to try to offer hands up instead of hand outs. I think personally, giving a person dignity, a chance, and some help in getting to a better financial future is the best way to bring meaningful change. Ending the welfare/public housing game that seems hell bent on keeping a large group of people dependent on the government, and beholden to the same was a brilliant tactic, but one of a sinister mind.

If you support this racism, I feel confident in saying you are a horrible person, and should re-evaluate why you would support overt racism. maybe you were trained to hate anyone who doesn't look like you. It's possible. But to be that person, and hide behind the democratic party claiming "unity" as a goal, when you want nothing of the sort is transparent and ugly.

We are all of one race. All of us. Human. We all deserve a chance, nothing more, nothing less. if we taught how achievable real success is in school, I can't comprehend the amount of young people we might have with true ambition, entrepreneurial spirit, and a will to put in some effort to become more than they dreamed.

There is a line in a song that hits me as a truth I recognized. "My first love was a castle in the sky, I never thought I would make it till I had the guts to try." I found out if you work hard, believe in yourself, treat others well, and never give up, you can win at this game. Maybe not every time, but enough to have pride in yourself, and pride in the system that allowed that chance. Excuses won't make it happen. Blaming others wont' work. Only one thing will. Determination. Be that guy.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   
And they say 'white supremacy' is the greatest threat this country is currently facing.

You know who said that last night on his soap box.

10 Racist Attacks on Scott.
edit on 29-4-2021 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

The stunning hypocrisy is that the Republicans thought that by getting the only black Republican in the Senate to try to rebuff any trace of systemic racism in the US today would convince any black people that he was sincere and looking out for them.

+26 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   

The ideology that the left is embracing is using a faux racism issue to usher in Marxism as a solution to racism.

Also of note;
If democrats and the left have control of universities, entertainment, social media platforms, education, sports. . .

Then why is there "institutional racism" unless they are the cause of it.

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

They are.

They control just about everything now.

So they're looting,burning,and destroying snip,framing people as misdirection.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The ideology that the left is embracing is using a faux racism issue to usher in Marxism as a solution to racism.

Also of note;
If democrats and the left have control of universities, entertainment, social media platforms, education, sports. . .

You're not wrong, but let's not forget that both parties intentionally use hate to garner votes and that neither side is innocent. The simple truth is belonging to either party is to endorse their particular brand of baiting using hate. Anyone not thoroughly disgusted by both parties leaders is not paying attention.

+17 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

The stunning hypocrisy is that the Republicans thought that by getting the only black Republican in the Senate to try to rebuff any trace of systemic racism in the US today would convince any black people that he was sincere and looking out for them.

So then the truth emerges ?

It's not about Black or White , It's about party politics and whether or not your going along with the Program .

Even his black skin could not protect him from being attacked by the Left , yet another preview of the true Left they care nothing for minorities but only care what minorites can do for them on the Chess Board.

+18 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

So you can produce proof that Sen. Scott was only elected to provide "cover" for Republican racism?

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   

It is racism itself that is being used more than any particular race.
it is one of many psychological tools being employed by some highly
intelligent personification of evil. A diabolical singular that hates and
intends to enslave, rape and murder humanity. This is why we march to
globalization of a one world gov. So every one in it can be at the disposal
of his contempt for all who oppose him.

This is pure understanding and it must come to pass.

edit on 29-4-2021 by Randyvine because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

No. She can't.

The over the top hypocrisy of those attacks would be self-evident to any one with a modicum of shame. Apparently many, not all, but many lack any shame what so ever.

Unfortunately, that's what I've come to expect from the left, and the right, when it comes to this sort of thing. Rules for thee, but not for me.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   

So you can produce proof that Sen. Scott was only elected to provide "cover" for Republican racism?

I didn't say that. I said he was [blatantly] chosen to give the Republicans rebuttal to Biden's Address to Congress because he was black.

He said it's at least the third time he's gotten a call from a supervisor or chief of police since he joined the Senate.
More broadly, Scott said that in his life he has had a number of interactions with police that are similar to those expressed by black men around the nation. He said that in one year, he was pulled over seven times by police.

"I do not know many African-American men who do not have a very similar story to tell, no matter the profession, no matter the income, no matter their disposition in life," he said.
thehill.com...

His presentation, saying that America is not a racist country goes against his personal story and testimony and was seen as being especially hypocritical and insincere.

+15 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Most black people are smart enough to know racism isn't systemic anywhere and they have the same opportunities as everyone else.

But hey...congrats on electing the oldest whitest most entrenched racist POTUS ever!

+15 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   

I didn't say that. I said he was [blatantly] chosen to give the Republicans rebuttal to Biden's Address to Congress because he was black.

He said it's at least the third time he's gotten a call from a supervisor or chief of police since he joined the Senate.
More broadly, Scott said that in his life he has had a number of interactions with police that are similar to those expressed by black men around the nation. He said that in one year, he was pulled over seven times by police.

"I do not know many African-American men who do not have a very similar story to tell, no matter the profession, no matter the income, no matter their disposition in life," he said.
thehill.com...

His presentation, saying that America is not a racist country goes against his personal story and testimony and was seen as being especially hypocritical and insincere.

LOL....just look at all the walking back of virtue signaling that has to occur for you to even argue this.

So.....Bidens entire cabinet is exactly what you just described.....appointed solely because of anything other than merit.

Congrats on your hypocrisy!

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

So then the truth emerges ?

It's not about Black or White , It's about party politics and whether or not your going along with the Program .

Even his black skin could not protect him from being attacked by the Left , yet another preview of the true Left they care nothing for minorities but only care what minorites can do for them on the Chess Board.

Just wait until the attacks ramp up against Caitlyn Jenner....that should prove for some outright bigoted lefty headflipping!

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   

a reply to: Sookiechacha

Just a small taste of there own Medicine .

Bitter isn't it ?

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   

As usual, Democrats/Liberals miss the target.

Their leader (President Biden) authorized the murder of hundreds of additional Black U.S. citizens this year, when he summarily cancelled the LeGend Urban Crime Reduction program.

Their President, Joseph Robinette Biden is the #1 Racist in America.

Not our law enforcement, or the majority of White citizens in this country.

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   

And now we know how Kamala Harris was made VP.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

That's already started.

okmagazine.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   

How racist of you. SMH

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

And now we know how Kamala Harris was made VP.

No question about it. Black women were responsible for Biden winning the primary and they were loudly demanding he pick a "woman of color" to be his running mate. Between them and Clyburn, Biden didn't have a choice. It didn't have to be Kamala, but it had to be a woman of color.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join