It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret Life Of Fairies

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I have reqd the whole thread, very interesting but I do feel much of it is quite vague, not east to underatand. Perhaps a subjectclike this is always going to be so, but from the first few posts I was hoping for more clear guidance / methods.

Not sure what I think of letting other beings inhabit your body, seema exfremely risky ie possession.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Feel free to ask questions, especially where folks don't quite understand. I trust that my simple explanations are working.

The Human Memory

So, some practical text-book type learning on the subject of the life records. The memories, and how they are used in practice.

We will need this to understand the relationship of the fae and humans within this thread.

It is an interesting study to compare a living human and a deceased human. The deceased are far simpler to see within and to understand esoterically how consciousness works in down to earth terms.

Living humans have a physical body that thinks using a brain according to the brain's psychological rules. The biochemical rules of hormones, and so on.

However the deceased don't have a physical brain nor the other organic processes. For instance metabolic temperature processes for bodily warmth is absent as far as I can understand. Another example is the child who died prior to puberty still has an undeveloped emotional nature. From observation, they do not grow up as living children do.

However they often become very clever over time.

From observation, chronological appearance in humans within the world of the deceased is unreliable. One needs to shift one's thinking towards seeing deceased folks according to their emotional age. That is more reliable in my experience.

If we add the chakrum and occult philosophies the whole subject gets too complicated to most folks to understand. That includes me.

However the deceased are remarkably simple in comparison. The deceased are basically a shell that contains a person. Think of the chicken's egg, a shell, a membrane, white, and yoke. The shell is the boundary of self, what is within the boundary is the self, the person. One can think also of the human embryonic sac in a womb that surrounds the unborn child. A human, living or deceased, can have quite a few of these embryonic sacs/shells/boundaries. Some are less tangible then others. yet in certain situations even the intangible can be come tangible.

These boundaries are actually membranes. The occultist would refer to them as aetheric membranes and so on.

Dead people have fewer of these boundaries than the living. When the physical body and aetheric are shed at death, so are some of these boundaries.

I can see chakrum written on the boundaries. From what I can work out the chakrum are interfaces between the layers of boundaries and also interfaces with the outside. My suspicion is the chakrum are programmable interfaces.

For the purpose here, we shall ignore the chakrum as unimportant. We don't need chakrum to be a normal dead person.

When I look into a deceased human I can see what looks like a large blue geometric form where the thymus would be in the living. This blue geometric form is the sum of a persons memories going back through their lives.

This blue geometric form looks and grows like this:

The more complex the blue geometric form the more life lived is the rule of thumb. I've seen a few three dimensional snowflakes. I don't know what changes for the two dimensional snowflake to take on the third dimension and become a spherical snowflake.

This blue snowflake is the person's records of lives lived; the memories.

One might call the blue snowflake the primary memory as it contains more than a single life.

The primary memory can create a blank memory as an excrescence from the center. The blank secondary memory is the memory we use during life.

The secondary memory can come with prior memories and other information pre-written.

Both the primary memory and the secondary memory seem to be writable simultaneously. Similar to a computer where memory is read write according to permissions.

This is basically how memory works. A primary and a secondary. The secondary is the one we are familiar with in life.

The secondary memory is a temporary living thing. As far as I can tell, the secondary memory naturally disappears at death with the physical body.

It is the secondary memory of a single life that is our interest here.

One can say that a life memory is a temporary record of the life lived.

Now what happens when someone learns how to save these records at death?

I don't know how this was achieved originally. The two days or so after death are something I have not personally observed. A similar period around birth is for me unobserved. However, I do know that there are unseen 'midwives' present at these times.

At death there is a process to preserve the secondary memories rather than allow them to disappear naturally.

To be continued . . .

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: StuKE

I have reqd the whole thread, very interesting but I do feel much of it is quite vague, not east to underatand. Perhaps a subjectclike this is always going to be so, but from the first few posts I was hoping for more clear guidance / methods.

I understand where you're coming from StuKE.

The difficulty for me is how do I present a subject that is outside of what we know as humans in this modern age.

The modern western person is orientated towards the intellectual understanding, rather than understanding through thought-feelings.

This is important.

One won't find the fae through the intellectual intelligence. The fae are to be found through the thought-feeling intelligence.

So what I have had to do is try to recreate the sense of what it is like to experience the fae and at the same time to also provide the how it was done.

A practical walk-through approach rather than an exercise in intellectual information.

Not sure what I think of letting other beings inhabit your body, seema exfremely risky ie possession.

A lot of the material here is not something most folks will feel comfortable with. We are, so far, about a third of the way through what I simply refer to as "my field notes". This is the introduction. What is to come will be challenging for most folks.

edit on 9-5-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: neatness

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: NobodySpecial268
a reply to: StuKE

I get what you are saying and thanks for replying. I will certainly be sticking with this thread.

I understand where you're coming from StuKE.

The difficulty for me is how do I present a subject that is outside of what we know as humans in this modern age.

The modern western person is orientated towards the intellectual understanding, rather than understanding through thought-feelings.

This is important.

One won't find the fae through the intellectual intelligence. The fae are to be found through the thought-feeling intelligence.

So what I have had to do is try to recreate the sense of what it is like to experience the fae and at the same time to also provide the how it was done.

A practical walk-through approach rather than an exercise in intellectual information.

A lot of the material here is not something most folks will feel comfortable with. We are, so far, about a third of the way through what I simply refer to as "my field notes". This is the introduction. What is to come will be challenging for most folks.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

ty for the thread.

how they engineer human consciousness,

what do you mean by this plz

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   

that is an imortant part to the whole thing.

not putting words into your mouth, just an important step with this approach I would like to mention...

Emotions and feelings have become the main focus in the manipulation of the human psyche, therefore the approach should be as objective as possible. Which is contradictonary but in the first steps detrimental for it to be a decentralized endeavour.

in the first phase it is important to know that most emotions are processed like an instictive phisical reaction, it is not a counscious thought process, you can only observe it after the output. but now you can analize the thought emotion process and find the psycological triggers, change them in order to get the desired output. once you have your own problems together you have to learn how to deal with others problems.

Every society has a value systems, so everyone is susceptible to this.
most emotions are placed on a value sacale, sometimes these values are not helpfull in the persuite of a deeper thought-emotion connection. this does all happen on purpouse, and everyone who hasnt howned that skill will most likely fall prey to one of the many organisations trying to centralize.

you can clearly feel emotions as a phisical thing right?
Where on your body do you feel emotions? belly...? solar plexus...?

could it just be the sensory input of an organ?

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

'day purplemer,

"how they engineer human consciousness,"

They are very good with memories for one thing, which we're getting into the understanding of.

In a nutshell; The fae know how to work with memories and have done so for a long time.

Let's say we had access to the life memory of Alexander the Great for instance. The scholarly person will collect information about Alexander's life. The number of and names of his concubines, family and children's names, locations and lots of other facts. These facts will go into an encyclopedia.

However to a fae, the real value of Alexander's memory is in what he achieved and how he did it. One might call this knowledge.

Fairies and the fae in general are very much gardeners. They like to see their favorite things grow and become something more or new. Perhaps a fairy has a favorite human child and wants to give that child something for when they grow up. If the fairy had access to Alexander's memories, the fairy can slip into the child the knowledge of how to do what Alexander did in life. Perhaps the child will one day know what to do without knowing how he knows.

Not necessarily conquering the known world. However it may mean the child will the chance to conquer something else entirely. Perhaps an inherited fear or phobia, who knows. It would depend on what the fairy wanted for it's favorite.

There is another way I know of which we will get to eventually. A fairy can create shells (the boundaries of self) from itself and place them around a human. A fairy can also create a shell from a human for itself.

We shall get to that after we finish the memories.

I don't know for sure; I suspect that long ago it was the fairy folk who created the shells for the esoteric bodies of humans. The aetheric shell, astral shell, the mental shell, and maybe even the spiritual shell. I don't have the time to research it though. There is something about the esoteric bodies of man that reminds me of what fairies do.

edit on 10-5-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: neatness

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Emotions and feelings have become the main focus in the manipulation of the human psyche, therefore the approach should be as objective as possible. Which is contradictonary but in the first steps detrimental for it to be a decentralized endeavour.

Do you mean "objectivity" from the scientist point of view?

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 04:25 AM
link   

what i meant with that expression is that subjectivity is often distorted trough emotions yet once you have a harmonically working thought feelings process, you need subjectivity in order to relate to the feelings. but to hone the skill a very distanced scientific ojectiv mind is best suited.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 05:40 AM
link   

what i meant with that expression is that subjectivity is often distorted trough emotions yet once you have a harmonically working thought feelings process, you need subjectivity in order to relate to the feelings. but to hone the skill a very distanced scientific ojectiv mind is best suited.

The practical problem with what you describe is it is not really suited to the study of the fairy and other fae folk.

Simply stated; they generally won't approach the scientific mind.

To turn a phrase; to be mentally dissected with the mind is the problem with the scientific approach when studying fairies.

They don't like it.

a very distanced scientific ojectiv mind is best suited.

That won't work with fairies and the other fae.

On the other hand the eastern meditative practices work well.

The practice of being the observer is what I generally use with both fae and the deceased kids. I spend most of my ordinary waking state of mind as the meditative observer.

One of the problems with modern western approaches is they are based on cultural influences such as Freudian and Jungian psychology.

Human psychology is based on the living person model. The occult and spiritual thought too in their own way.

How do you adapt that to someone who has no subconscious mind? (greys)
How do you adapt that to someone who lives in the subjective mind? (deceased kids)
How do you adapt that to someone who is an almost totally alien consciousness? (fae)

What I describe here is my own home grown way that works for me. I know no other way.

edit on 10-5-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: neatness of thought

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 06:00 AM
link   

I agree with you and this is only for the first step, sort of learning to feel the un tampered baseline.

There are lots of shenanigans going on with this sense, much more subliminal messaging than trough all other senses.
It is important to know the tool you work with first. It is about fine tuning that tool,you want your mind to be focused and objective doing that.

Once you have your own baseline worked out, I totally agree it will not work with an objective approach.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Perhaps one might say that there needs to be a whole new way of thinking grown in order to understand non human intelligence, encounters and especially abductions.

That is my hope for others in writing my field notes here in this thread on ATS.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   

it is great contribution and i enjoy your input alot. It is phascinating for me to hear a more vivid description.
my experiences are very bleak, void of human concepts, mostly it presents itself in very complex geometrical form unless i let my imagination overlay its familiar patterns...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join