It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Johns Hopkins: U.S. Death Rate Remains NORMAL Despite COVID-19

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: ScepticScot

a reply to: ScepticScot

Your post history already reveals you as a person completely uninformed and unwilling to learn for themselves, so I will leave you to it. You've already embarrassed yourself enough to my satisfaction in this thread.

Yes if you can't actually provide any evidence to support you position its probably a good idea to go away.

All the relevant information is in this thread, which you have not understood or dismissed without consideration.
What is more, it is clear you didn't actually read the OP and go through the links.
Fool.

I thought you had gone?

I did read the OP. I also read the the linked article from a student news paper back when people on this site were saying it was a study by John Hopkins.

The OP and the article claims data from the
CDC shows there was no increase in the death rate in the US. Actual data from the CDC , which has been linked to in this thread, shows that is false.

Every time you post it becomes more obvious you have not read the articles in the links.

Every time you post it becomes more obvious you are just making stuff up.

Cool story.
I'll wait until you've actually followed the links and tried to understand them.
Then you might be more useful to this thread than the wet fart you've been.
You do have form, I remember well your posts during Brexit. They were hilarious.

I will make this simple for you because apparently I have to.

The OP claims there is no increase in US death rate.

CDC data shows there is an increase in the US death rate.

The OP is wrong.

If you had actually read or understood the links you would know this instead of making stuff up and trying to change the topic.

The only person telling stories here is you.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Your post history already reveals you as a person completely uninformed and unwilling to learn for themselves, so I will leave you to it. You've already embarrassed yourself enough to my satisfaction in this thread.

Yes if you can't actually provide any evidence to support you position its probably a good idea to go away.

All the relevant information is in this thread, which you have not understood or dismissed without consideration.
What is more, it is clear you didn't actually read the OP and go through the links.
Fool.

I thought you had gone?

I did read the OP. I also read the the linked article from a student news paper back when people on this site were saying it was a study by John Hopkins.

CDC shows there was no increase in the death rate in the US. Actual data from the CDC , which has been linked to in this thread, shows that is false.

Every time you post it becomes more obvious you have not read the articles in the links.

Cool story.
I'll wait until you've actually followed the links and tried to understand them.
You do have form, I remember well your posts during Brexit. They were hilarious.

The OP is wrong.

If you had actually read or understood the links you would know this instead of making stuff up and trying to change the topic.

I'll make it even more clear for you because you can't or won't actually read.

Your own arguments on this thread have gone beyond the YoY increase in deaths - which is what I am discussing (as you should know as it was already stated multiple times)

Perhaps learn to read.
Now I know why Brexit was so difficult for you, you couldn't actually read the referendum results.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Fool.

I thought you had gone?

Cool story.

The OP is wrong.

Your own arguments on this thread have gone beyond the YoY increase in deaths - which is what I am discussing (as you should know as it was already stated multiple times)

Perhaps learn to read.
Now I know why Brexit was so difficult for you, you couldn't actually read the referendum results.

Yes people have tried making up lots of unsupported and irrelevant arguments to deflect away from the OP being wrong.

Just like you are now making unsupported and irrelevant arguments about brexit.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Fool.

I thought you had gone?

Cool story.

The OP is wrong.

Perhaps learn to read.

Yes people have tried making up lots of unsupported and irrelevant arguments to deflect away from the OP being wrong.

Not talking about the YoY increase - you really do have an issue with comprehension.
The reported Covid deaths are not accurate. It's that simple.

Anyone with a properly functioning brain would understand the entire reason for this OP is to question the seriousness of Covid and would engage in that discussion, not bury their head in the sand and waffle on with ....'yeah, but, but there has been an increase in overall deaths, so there'

As for Brexit, I m still laughing at you so it's still very current. I laugh every time I see you post, remembering your behaviour. It's a forever thing. i.e. you will never have any credibility on any subject.

edit on 8/5/2021 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Fool.

I thought you had gone?

Cool story.

The OP is wrong.

Perhaps learn to read.

Not talking about the YoY increase - you really do have an issue with comprehension.
The reported Covid deaths are not accurate. It's that simple.

Anyone with a properly functioning brain would understand the entire reason for this OP is to question the seriousness of Covid and would engage in that discussion, not bury their head in the sand and waffle on with ....'yeah, but, but there has been an increase in overall deaths, so there'

As for Brexit, I m still laughing at you so it's still very current. I laugh every time I see you post, remembering your behaviour. It's a forever thing. i.e. you will never have any credibility on any subject.

The topic this thread was the claim that there was no increase in deaths, and so no real pandemic. That has been shown to be completely wrong.

The covid deaths probably aren't 100% accurate, they are likely under reported . No one has been able to provide any real evidence to show that they are substantially off.

Still more unsupported and irrelevant nonsense about your opinion on Brexit Your desperation to change the topic is showing.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join