It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 6

page: 209
<< 206  207  208   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Senior NHS Board Member Warns: Stop The Genocide Or Our Children Are Next
A radio interview with a senior board member of the NHS (UK)
Senior NHS Board Member Warns: Stop the Vaccination Now.

Also, these two screen grabs were sent to me this morning.

Just parking this here for further consideration.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

A terrifying thought... However, it's such a simple, pragmatic way of dealing with many of the world's emerging issues and emergencies that it rings true for the people who the decision to bail out banks, rather than help the people; who drive bankruptcy and homelessness in order to raise the house prices of their growing portfolios; who let tens of thousands die, in order to keep the money flowing to the treasury as long as possible. It makes perfect sense for such minds to choose a ruthless mass sterilisation as the most cost effective, most direct way to deal with their emerging issues. It reminds me of the line from Apocalypse Now:

We went into a camp to inoculate some children. We left the camp after we had inoculated the children for polio, and this old man came running after us and he was crying. He couldn't see. We went back there, and they had come and hacked off every inoculated arm. There they were in a pile. A pile of little arms. And I remember... I... I... I cried, I wept like some grandmother...

...And then I realized... like I was shot... like I was shot with a diamond... a diamond bullet right through my forehead. And I thought, my God... the genius of that! The genius! The will to do that! Perfect, genuine, complete, crystalline, pure. And then I realised they were stronger than we...

This is exactly the way our owners would deal with overpopulation, climate change and inevitable encroachment on their luxury lifestyles by the sheer ever-multiplying number of people. I think it was Carl Sagan that said we need to populate another planet within a certain timeframe, or mankind won't make it. Well it seems that time is nearly up and Mars is still a way off. Could vaccine be a plan B?

The obvious argument against this would be if this were the case, then surely the third world countries and their exploding population statistics would be a target. Then why are they bottom of the list for the vaccines? Why are the first-world nations keeping these hypothetical sterilisation doses for themselves? Why are the third-world not being supplied with plentiful doses?

Ok, well i guess there's less probable, but still plausible reasons. Perhaps this would risk the west, with its citizen's superior access to information seeing the negative results of the vaccine occurring in the third world and refuse to take the vaccine themselves. Then again to counter that, would it not be easier to hide and suppress this negative outcome in the third world?

Or, is part of this hypothetical scenario a plan to eradicate a great number the first-word's native lower class and large middle class. Then ship in the third world to do the west's menial tasks - those tasks that can't be automated - on wages so low that western workers would protest. This is already the case to some extent, but not yet on an accepted, industrial scale. A feudal 2-class system in which only an accepting, uneducated 'menial-class' and an elite upper class exist. It would then be easy to dramatically lower educational standards and control information making this gap between the 2 classes permanent.

Lastly, this wouldn't necessarily mean that the virus was a false flag, or created for this purpose. Tptb might simply be exploiting the opportunity to get their drug into us all. Or, more likely the future threat of deadlier pandemics appearing and spreading via sheer numbers of people and affordable international travel might've inspired a decision to act now with mass sterilisation. With the threat of climate change already seeming insurmountable, maybe the pandemic was at once the final straw and an opportunity to dramatically, ruthlessly address these issues!

I'm just speculating the Whys and Hows in the hypothetical scenario of sterilisation. I don't personally believe this is happening; i think it's too risky a ploy that could result in something unexpected that might detrimentally effect the hypothetical individuals that might endorse such a scheme. But i don't doubt there are powerful individuals out there who would welcome a return to an unassailable, global feudal system. To them using the pandemic to make this happen within the timeframe of a single generation might indeed be a plan that was 'perfect, genuine, complete, crystalline, pure.'

edit on 9-5-2021 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostgirl
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

With this study showing that the actual "spike protein" of the virus causes so much harm - does that indicate any negative ramifications for the mechanism by which all the main 'vaccines' work?

I mean, since they 'teach' the body to 'make' these spike proteins so the immune system can to 'learn' to fight them, could these ones our body makes end up being harmful to us?

Great question!

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Ivor coming up with so great evidence and Question we need answers.

Some great information cherokeetroy links links - Fort Detrick - Winnipeg VSL Lab - Wuhan.

Crazy World we live in.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I will update my condition post COVID. I am back to work, but I have breathing issues.
I get out of breath doing stairs, or if I walk too far or too fast. Almost like having emphysema.
I talked to a customer this morning that had COVID in January and he still has breathing problems. His doctor had him have another CT scan performed recently and he has extensive lung scarring and they don't expect his breathing to improve.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Can you get your hands on some Frankincense Essential Oil?

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
So the Indian variant '2' (B.1.617.2) was denoted a Variant of Concern Friday.
Only noticed this morning.

Guardian article about it.
It states that we had an extra 318 cases in the past week.

For reference, the South African variant, and Brazilian Variant, that were so much cause for "Surge testing" and Alarm, have in total, 782 and 94 cases since they were discovered.

The Indian variant 2 is at 520 cases total, as of 28th April/5th May (both dates are on the same page).

We'll see where it's at in 2 - 4 weeks.
The UK is a good test case, due to the large number of vaccinated people.

edit on 10-5-2021 by MonkeyBalls2 because: Dual date shenanigans...

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: butcherguy

Can you get your hands on some Frankincense Essential Oil?

Rainbows
Jane

I will do a search and see what I can find. I suppose I can order some in off the Internet.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyBalls2

Very bad time for the UK to be drastically easing social distancing. I fear the moron Bojo, having said there'll be no going back to lockdown will have to eat his words.

With the country on course to be fully vaccinated by august/September (last i heard) why on earth doesn't he hold off til then?

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I ordered it from Amazon, it will arrive Wednesday. What do I do with it?

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

You might laugh, but France is opening up at the same time as you

17th May, then beginning June something, then end of June something.
We're opening up Bars and Restaurant 'terraces' so far on the 17th, but the rest will follow.

It's football this summer too, so there will be plenty of 'social distancing', and No stand up drinking at all.
Like the Bars are going to stop people standing up and drinking during the Euro this summer, and who is going to enforce it ?

I'm not going to rail at anyone for doing it.
Just saying it's going to happen anyway, and we'll see what happens.

They mentioned 48 (Indian v2) clusters in the UK, not sure how many there are here, but less iirc.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Macron and Bojo may not belong to the same EU club anymore, but they both appear to be fully paid up members of the idiots association.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Is that the Bengal variant? Could be problematic over the next few months to a year. I’m surprised they didn’t do it sooner, it doesn’t take a molecular biologist to see how it’s ripping through the populations in India. Think about it, this variant is escaping the immune responses from a group of people with a better trained innate immune response, which leads to having to create entirely new antibody responses.

With that being said, it would not be surprising if it also escapes vaccination. This is normal with these types of viruses, it’s not driven by the vaccines themselves, which seems to be the popular topic lately. This will happen as it moves through any population because infection and vaccination will both drive immune escape through neutralizing antibody generation. If it didn’t, viruses would die out. You want people vaccinated to stop it from passing through hosts to drive escape. You want the host to already have the ability to identify and neutralize the virus early so it does not mutate in long term infections. And you also want to protect vulnerable populations because they will likely drive the virus to generate immune escape mutations.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

In theory, absolutely, that’s why we vaccinate in different areas and use different methods and dosages for various vaccines. They targeted antigen presenting cells in tissue because they don’t really do this much, if they did, we would be dead lol because of self reactive antibodies with every infection. I suppose it could happen with long term infection or say if we used a self amplifying RNA in the vaccine. It can provide much better immunity but it’s producing antibodies so long that antibodies could be generated that target both spike protein and the tissue presenting the antigen, eventually leading to tissue only antibody generation.

We’re seeing this happen with long term Covid infections in two areas. Endothelial tissue or vasculature and neurological tissue. These long term infections and inflammation produce antiviral antibodies, then they try to increase binding and they can bind tissue and antigen, eventually leading to tissue and host antigen. These are areas that we are supposed to identify as self! And now they are deemed the enemy.

They are finding that in the nervous system this is happening as well with adaptive cells more active in that tissue type. The antibodies will bind and tag healthy neurological tissue in addition to infected tissue for the immune response.

So, maybe if you injected the vaccine into the brain or spine, I guess this could happen, it makes sense if the tissue can pick it up. All of this could lead to autoimmune conditions and problems with vasculature and the nervous system, not really anywhere else I don’t think.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Not sure if it's the Bengal variant, but I found this :

A PANGO Lineage of B.1.617.2 Map.

If it's correct, it's showing up in a few places.
We'll see where we are by the weekend.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Yeah it’s not, 618 is the bengal variant. We brought them up a week or so ago, definitely worried about these two. I’m surprised the WHO is so slow to respond, oh wait no I’m not.

It’s not good for people with weak immune systems, doesn’t matter if never exposed, vaccinated, or immune. We’re starting to grow and infect in mice, included immune mice, really hoping we don’t see these escape mutations making second infections worse.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Ah, yes, did a search for B1.618 and got Hindustan Times Article from 21st April by the looks of it.

B.1.618 (Bengal Variant) is 'basically' B.1.617 (the 'Indian' variants) with the extra E484K Mutation (or 'Eek'), which was found iirc in the South African Variant, and is one possibility for vaccine resistance, though as yet unproven.

Also, a Nature.com Article from today about the 'Indian' variants.

It looks like they are saying that the B.1.618 was replaced by the B.1.617 variant in most of India (B.1.617.2 quite possibly).

The N440K mutation doesn't look good, 10 to 1000 times more infectious, but it seems to be crushed by B.1.617.x which just spreads better.

new topics

top topics

<< 206  207  208   >>

join