It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French Green Party Founder Says Europeans Must Have Less Children to Make Way For Muslim Migrants

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: 1337Kph

The old colonies are always a big source of immigrants to European countries, and the ex-colonies closest to France are in the north of Africa, so it's natural that they get many Muslim immigrants, but the biggest source of immigrants in France is Portugal, a Catholic country.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP
a reply to: AtlasHawk

It's partly a hoax, as he didn't say, for example, "Muslim immigrants".

Well of course not it would have being to obvious if he used that term. But he said it though.
Just like that German far leftist politician that made similar statements how good this would be.

These politicians are mentally unstable.
edit on 12-1-2019 by AtlasHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Just more divide and rule bollocks. Politicians do not care who the proles are or where they come from. Politicians care only to distract you from their nefarious dealings and focus your energy and frustrations at each other.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: teapot

The only one way such polticans and rich leftists, open borders supporters would ever learn is if they get the taste of their own medicine.

Like the pope who was demanding and urging European Countries and Italy to help out the Sea Watch by letting the migrants in.

Maybe the Vatican should practice what it preaches.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AtlasHawk
Like the pope who was demanding and urging European Countries and Italy to help out the Sea Watch by letting the migrants in.

Italy is an European country.

Maybe the Vatican should practice what it preaches.

They do, they received some refugees a couple of years ago.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

It's partly a hoax, as he didn't say, for example, "Muslim immigrants".

But he said it though.

He did say what?

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Yeah normal family types from Syria, if i recall from reading about it the families were flown in. The Vatican wont ever bring those Male Migrants into the Vatican square.

The Vatican wouldn't never let in 2,000 migrants into their place who for the majority all male.
edit on 12-1-2019 by AtlasHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 03:17 AM
link   

The Vatican wouldn't never let in 2,000 migrants into their place who for the majority all male.

Well if there ones they let in where children.....maybe

edit on 13-1-2019 by Unruhestifter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Only an idiot or an ignorant would want to put 2,000 people inside the Vatican.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Nah my friend i am not suggesting it i am just saying, seeing how the pope demanded that Italy,Europe should take in more migrants at least the Vatican should practice what it preaches seeing how Vatican is all gated and walled in.

Its best for the Vatican to step away from politics seeing how still they haven't cleaned up the rape/sex scandal fully.
edit on 13-1-2019 by AtlasHawk because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-1-2019 by AtlasHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   

These people are dumb. I'm not even mad.

I see them as being inferior to me and every other normal person.

It's easier to understand them this way. They are not broken or evil. They are just less capable humans and as such are like wild animals.

They can't control their emotions or come to terms with higher brain functions.

Teaching them to be noble makes them try to establish dominance as the noblest.

Teaching them anything just becomes an ability perverted.

Take away the civilization that props them up like parasites and they would devolve into barbarism in a few generations.

Far faster than the lower classes of society that they escape from by any means necessary and then move to tyrannize and exploit in a civilized society.

This "intellectual" politician mentioned is maybe well read in certain realms of political ideology and the predictable progressive schools of thought, but devoid of artistic capability or spontaneous original thought.

He is a trained caveman with an extensive vocabulary. "Hurt my own people so as to upset my in-house opponents." From the outside looking in, it sounds absolutely retarded.

They are just dumb. Dangerous in their stupidity, but absolutely retarded nonetheless.

edit on 1 13 2019 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Bound to?

They're on their 9th week of protests in France. The French police are now using water cannons of French citizens of middle class standing.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Nah my friend i am not suggesting it i am just saying, seeing how the pope demanded that Italy,Europe should take in more migrants at least the Vatican should practice what it preaches seeing how Vatican is all gated and walled in.

The pope didn't demand any thing, he made an appeal.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join