It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do liberals think trump supporters are stupid?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk

originally posted by: UKTruth

a reply to: UKTruth

you are proving the op....

yes it is possible to be persecuted in mexico and then claim asylum in the usa.

You didn;t answer my question.
How are the Mexican govt persecuting people based on race, religion, nationality, politics or social group?

You can make as many statements as you like, but they mean nothing if you can't back them up.

You are being a funny poster.

The usa currently takes in thousands of mexican asylum seekers every year based on persecution. You do not need me to prove to you anything.

Can you provide me a linked source for USA taking in thousands of Mexican asylum seekers? The majority of actual asylum seekers reaching our southern border are not Mexican but from further south in Central and South American countries. If I am wrong, I would like to be enlightened.

Yep your right. I checked and mexicans had the highest number of claimants but only around a thousand approvals. 2.3% approval rate. spouse,cartel and sexual preference are the top contenders.

nolo press

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

How are the Mexican govt persecuting people based on race, religion, nationality, politics or social group?

You can make as many statements as you like, but they mean nothing if you can't back them up.

The usa currently takes in thousands of mexican asylum seekers every year based on persecution. You do not need me to prove to you anything.

Mexican are probably the smallest percentage of successful applications. There are people on this planet that are actually being honestly persecuted and deserve entry.

Just because a Mexican has an easier life of the US does not mean they deserve asylum.

That is what the stats show.

To be fair we do take in thousands of claimants but as you said few are granted asylum. It is not illegal to try so they do.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Mexican are probably the smallest percentage of successful applications. There are people on this planet that are actually being honestly persecuted and deserve entry.

Just because a Mexican has an easier life of the US does not mean they deserve asylum.

To be fair we do take in thousands of claimants but as you said few are granted asylum. It is not illegal to try so they do.

As long as they do it at a legal port it is not illegal. Only the ones that get caught crossing illegally are the ones that make unsuccessful claims for asylum. By that time though they have already recieved a Californian DL and and voting for Democrats who demonize ICE agents that are supposed to be collecting unsuccessful applicants and ship them out.

Canada ships out thousands of unsuccessful claimants each year and nobody hates us for it but then again again there is no way for an unsuccessful applicant to vote for a party that would protect them from deportation and make a mess out of it like California has done.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

a reply to: network dude

I don't know how many other ways to say this. Breaking into the country is illegal. Claiming asylum doesn't change that part. If it does, prove it. here, www.ilrc.org... www.americanimmigrationcouncil.org...

Yea we are talking about asylum...not immigration

you are confused

so no link. I just want that to be clear for all to see. You have nothing but opinion to back this up.

lol
It is a real life fact and is happening right in front of your eyes. You can cry link all you want but the truth can be found with a simple search of asylum laws. It is a matter of actual process.

Another big clue for you is the lack of people being charged for seeking asylum by crossing between ports. I doubt you will let a little think like reality get in your way.

If you are really interested then search google for asylum laws.

INA: ACT 208 - ASYLUM 1/

that is your search term.

I checked and it said you were wrong.

It can not talk. You would not have the balls to admit the truth anyhow.

either try me, or scamper off. It's just that simple.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: HarbingerOfShadows
a reply to: amazing

Yay you?

LOL Thanks!

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   

As long as they do it at a legal port it is not illegal. Only the ones that get caught crossing illegally are the ones that make unsuccessful claims for asylum. By that time though they have already recieved a Californian DL and and voting for Democrats who demonize ICE agents that are supposed to be collecting unsuccessful applicants and ship them out.

Canada ships out thousands of unsuccessful claimants each year and nobody hates us for it but then again again there is no way for an unsuccessful applicant to vote for a party that would protect them from deportation and make a mess out of it like California has done.

You are incorrect about asylum in the usa. I have not studied canadas laws.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   

I don't know how many other ways to say this. Breaking into the country is illegal. Claiming asylum doesn't change that part. If it does, prove it. here, www.ilrc.org... www.americanimmigrationcouncil.org...

you are confused

so no link. I just want that to be clear for all to see. You have nothing but opinion to back this up.

lol
It is a real life fact and is happening right in front of your eyes. You can cry link all you want but the truth can be found with a simple search of asylum laws. It is a matter of actual process.

Another big clue for you is the lack of people being charged for seeking asylum by crossing between ports. I doubt you will let a little think like reality get in your way.

What is simple is for you to read the law and understand what the current potus is arguing in courts and losing instead of spreading misinformation.

Everything you have laid out about asylum is the way some want it to go and they are trying but have failed to get congress to change the asylum laws.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   

you are confused

lol

What is simple is for you to read the law and understand what the current potus is arguing in courts and losing instead of spreading misinformation.

Everything you have laid out about asylum is the way some want it to go and they are trying but have failed to get congress to change the asylum laws.

until you can show me where claiming asylum erases the crime of illegal entry, you are pissing into the wind. Leave the damn goal posts out of this, they are tired of being moved.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   

you are confused

lol

until you can show me where claiming asylum erases the crime of illegal entry, you are pissing into the wind. Leave the damn goal posts out of this, they are tired of being moved.

It is written in the laws that you have been presented with and the evidence is the fact that people are not being charged when they present themselves and claim asylum.

Sorry to inform you of this but i am upwind from you and facing you. Enjoy.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   

You are incorrect about asylum in the usa. I have not studied canadas laws.

Thanks for that deep insight

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join