It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hackers stole 18,000 documents related to 9/11; are releasing them as their ransoms aren't met

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

Because the truth movement is media selling to a target audience. A industry that generates donations, book sales, website likes, Facebook likes, and YouTube likes.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

My question is why are they not dead? The US and its slave states would have thrown almost the entire worlds intelligence and security weaponry, surveillance technology and talent and resources at these people tying to kill them before this.

Because its a set up.

Yes hackers may have documents but nothing explosive to confirm any government conspiracy the likes of what ATS members want.

Read the Q and A,

read the articles.

If one cannot smell BS so stinky then they need to see a doctor.

This overlord guy " it not about ego or saving the world"

Yet few references how they want this to be bigger than Snowden

Yeah not egotistical at all, now for someone so intelligent to make such glaring contradiction shows we are dealing with amateurs that are looking to do exactly;y what they say, make money.

But not by selling explosive info like they are setting readers up to believe by using phrases like " we don't care about saving the world" implying its world changing info.

Best way to sell

is to BS as much possible

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

9.8 gigs is about 700,000 PDF pages

Or 1 page

It actually depends what is on the page, if its just plain black text then that will take very little space, add colours and images and it takes up more space so you can use less pages to reach 9 gig.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

DarkOverlord said the UFO files are a "10" on a scale of 1 to 10. The 9-11 files are a 7.5.

Well if they said so then I will clear this up very soon.

Comes back 2 hours later.

Just decrypted the whole thing

Its a hi resolution above 1080 pixel version of the movie Idiocracy to show how idiotic and easily swayed large groups of people can be by nothing but words on a computer screen.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Having read all of Christopher Bollyn's works, IMO he provides the most insight into what happened. With the comptroller of the pentagon on that day being an ordained rabbi, the answers are fairly obvious when combined with the dancing Israelis.

Nukes and Nibiru with help of chemtrails.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: drphilxr
a reply to: Jesushere

Dark Overlord's Twitter account has been suspended. Probably old news by now.

That fact alone gives the guy or guys some measure of credibility. If he has angered the mainstream media, he must have something.

So all I need to do is claim I am Jesus, delete my facebook account and ........ you are convinced.

I am Jesus and my paypal account is drying up help me walk the waters to fish for my fellow man by donating to my paypal account.

I am Jesus, the proof is I deleted my facebook page.

I think the radiation from all those nukes going off on 9/11 has gotten to your head

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: mrthumpy

That's what happens when government covers up the truth and forms commissions to enact the cover-up. The Warren Commission did just that, and so did the 911 Commission.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: lightedhype

That public facing pastebin link works on Reddit but not here?

ATS automatically scrubs pastebin links for security purposes, kinda like how it handles Wikileaks links.

and why would ATS do that?....the sources suck, that's why

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   

a reply to: mrthumpy

That's what happens when government covers up the truth and forms commissions to enact the cover-up. The Warren Commission did just that, and so did the 911 Commission.

And when you have people fall for pseudoscience you get support for charlatans that push fantasies like nukes brought down the WTC.

Sad you push false narratives that distract from holding the government accountable for its incompetence concern 9/11. You ever think the truth movement is part of the distraction?

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   
There is pseudo science on both sides.

The "debunk" movement lost me when they started making "debunk" videos about thermite in a deliberately deceptive attempt to discredit Stephen Jones' paper about Thermite residue at the WTC. The paper said NANO thermite was used, which everybody knows to be capable of cutting through steel like butter. But the debunkers used normal, non-NANO thermite, which is totally different from NANO thermite.

There is fake and real truth movement. The fake movement takes any credible point made by the real movement, and embellishes it until it's silly. Adding aliens to it, or trying to suggest there was no physical airplanes at the WTC impact.

Neither side has exactly a command structure to it, so anything goes. And because anything goes, a lot of BS goes unchecked.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   
But if you've been watching the releases from Dark Overlord, it's showing itself to be highly credible stuff. Not really as juicy as we've been lead to believe, but definitely not fake.

Trouble is, they only managed to hack a law firm or two, which are litigating for third parties. Most of the documents I've seen so far come from the lawyers defending the airlines from law suits, and so all we're getting is stuff they intended to show in court anyway.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous

originally posted by: mrthumpy

a reply to: projectvxn

a variety of other theories contradicting the official theory.

And each other, even after all these years. Odd that

I'm sure a lot of them were made up and put online by the people who did it.

Like the Pentagon footage of a missile hitting the Pentagon theory. Clearly the Pentagon was hit by a plane, but releasing the footage divided the truthers and weakened their argument.

So why release this kind of stuff?

www.youtube.com...

Just to confuse. That's political strategy 101.

So the ones pushing fringe theories like nukes, dustification and nano-thermite are just useful idiots?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 03:46 AM
link   

One, Jone has never completed the study by releasing his samples for independent analysis.

Two, would you like to cite a study that actually found that WTC dust could support any type of thermite reaction.

Three, would you like to quote from the actual paper how Jones made the leap from thermite to super thermite. Or what test was used to show his dust had the properties of thermite.

If I remember right, he concluded Al2 was present because there was aluminum oxide present. He never even test for Al2. He just concluded it must be present. Is that false?

Four, no proof of cut columns.

Five, those pushing thermite not only proved they were charlatans by not releasing their dust for independent conformation to complete the discovery process. But when they were caught pushing columns cut during WTC cleanup as columns cut by thermite during collapse proved the thermite / super thermite argument has zero credibility.

debunked-the-wtc-9-11-angle-cut-column-not-thermite-cut-later.t9469/
www.metabunk.org...

Might as well throw in the picture the truth movement shows as molten steel is really burning paper.

www.metabunk.org/a-molten-metal-9-11-photo-is-just-burning-paper.t9982/

www.metabunk.org...

Sorry, there is zero evidence of planted pyrotechnics at the WTC. The truth movement “evidence” is manufactured using pseudoscience, out of context photos, and lies.

edit on 23-1-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 03:57 AM
link   

deliberately deceptive attempt to discredit Stephen Jones' paper about Thermite residue at the WTC

There really is nothing to debunk. Jones never completed the discovery process, and there is no independent verification his dust could sustain a thermite reaction, and there is no independent confirmation his dust contained thermite or super thermite. Is that false?

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join