It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar : Area 51 & Flying Saucers... The whole story.

page: 28
<< 25  26  27   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baldric
a reply to: JohnnyJetson

He never actually said he had taken element 115 but their has been a couple of times it's been mentioned he came away with something but never actually mentioned what it was.

I'll try find where it was.

No,he NEVER DID BUT you did and "arbitrarily decided it was E115" and then you even 'ran with the ball'.. making All sorts of speculation and assumptions about BL without ANY proof and you said this!:

IfBob did indeed take some element 115 and has been working with it at he's United Nuclear, what if any new patents has he brought forward if any after 30 years Or any prototype due to he's knowledge from working at S4 from back engineering.

IF ... suddenly becomes "why didn't he" "DUE TO he's" knowledge from back engineering? Where's YOUR "proof"?

"IF" my mother had balls she'd be my uncle"

You didn't even know that Moscovium "lasts" for like "RBG seen at the gym days after surgery"

That's how the Fake News talk, in circles without Any Facts OR Truth to support their BS! Just like you've done here.

Damn!

You're far too 'clever' for me Baldric ... here, have a medal for coming in Last place. It says "winner" on it, so I gues you must be than!

edit on 5-2-2019 by JohnnyJetson because: I got 'learned'

edit on 5-2-2019 by JohnnyJetson because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyJetson

LOL, i found your post quite amusing to questions i posed, i didnt pose facts.

If you have watched the new documentary Corbell asked the question at 1:20:45 mark to BL directly "everybody knows the story is you got some E115 out of los alamos thats public knowledge something you said a while back" watch BL's reaction to this question.

The follow up question to this was:
Are they trying to shake you down to find the 115 that you said 30 years ago you got out the lab people are going to ask that.

Maybe you should do alittle research, as this is stated as public knowledge. It quite obvious in your post you have done no research at all.

Obviously if E115 was used to power an alien craft they had found a way to stabilize it, E115 could be possible to stabilize we just havent found the way yet. Again this is public knowledge that a number of scientists have said its possible.

Quoted from American Physics Central:

Now we turn to the newest candidate for induction to the periodic table: element 115. Element 115 pervades science fiction, video games, and some conspiracy theories3 because scientists theorize that some isotopes of this element may exist on the Island of Stability.

The Island of Stability follows from theoretical predictions that some heavy elements with a total number of nucleons around 300 may hang around for a while before radioactively decaying into other types of nuclei, unlike most other elements with nucleons totaling slightly under 300. What does “a while” mean? Minutes to millions of years.4

Experiments conducted by a Swedish research team published in 2013,1 along with those reported in 2004 by Russian scientists,2 show that element 115 was created, with a total of 287, 288, and 289 nucleons, and it has a half-life between 140 and 190 milliseconds.5 The half-life is the amount of time for half of the material to decay into another element. Element 115 is a stone’s throw from the coast of the Island of Stability

edit on 5-2-2019 by Baldric because: to add quote

edit on 5-2-2019 by Baldric because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Baldric

bro, I'd heard/read about Bob Lazar before you were in grade school and he made a "jet car"

glad I made you laugh

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyJetson
a reply to: Baldric

bro, I'd heard/read about Bob Lazar before you were in grade school and he made a "jet car"

glad I made you laugh

Then you should know he did admit to having 115.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: InspectaBecky

But you just said did not ... and I can't recall him saying so, I do remeber him saying he was able to get a few things out" of S4 but I cn't recall what or if he even said, but it was definitely not E 115/moscovium!

why do you keep moving the goalposts so you can then deflect your replies with "logical fallacies"?

Are you only trying to win something OR are you intentionally trying to spread mis/dis-information aka BS?

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Stanton is right - Bob's educational credentials should be verified so that if he did indeed back engineer alien craft then I would be satisfied that that part of the story is plausible.

Also if Bob is a top notch physicist then why isn't he working on a project to corroborate his story/experience? Rather he opens up a scientific instruments store with tongue in cheek memes.

However, I for one want proof to be found so I can get off the fence.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 03:38 AM
link   

But you just said did not ... and I can't recall him saying so, I do remeber him saying he was able to get a few things out" of S4 but I cn't recall what or if he even said, but it was definitely not E 115/moscovium!

why do you keep moving the goalposts so you can then deflect your replies with "logical fallacies"?

Are you only trying to win something OR are you intentionally trying to spread mis/dis-information aka BS?

I thought it was pretty common knowledge Bob got hold of element 115?

Go to the 4 minute mark in this interview. He states he obtained element 115 and did some testing on it.

Bob Lazar Interview

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetcoup

He says ,, and I paraphrase; "I obtained it" .. mumble mumbly Anyway, it's in private possession, But not his" ... "like" video tape or E115?

and Q: "John (lear?) said you stole it back?" and Lazar's reply IS " there are several levels to that ... "

Go to the 9:36minute mark and listen to the question he's asked about E115 and how "it can't be made here on earth"

TBH it sounds like BS

shame I kinda believe him for reasons other than E115 etc
edit on 8-2-2019 by JohnnyJetson because: half truths

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   

a reply to: alphabetcoup

He says ,, and I paraphrase; "I obtained it" .. mumble mumbly Anyway, it's in private possession, But not his" ... "like" video tape or E115?

and Q: "John (lear?) said you stole it back?" and Lazar's reply IS " there are several levels to that ... "

Go to the 9:36minute mark and listen to the question he's asked about E115 and how "it can't be made here on earth"

TBH it sounds like BS

shame I kinda believe him for reasons other than E115 etc

I’m not denying it’s BS at all, was just making the point that it’s part of the story that he supposedly obtained 115 (and if not from S-4, then where).

I’ve listened to all of Bob’s interviews numerous times and he is very consistent. There are a few red flags here and there though. When I can muster the motivation I might revisit and see if I can highlight the stuff I thought was suspect.

His education/university stuff is certainly a little fishy. I reasoned that perhaps he had lied about it in previous job interviews (perhaps prior to S-4) and didn’t want to show himself up. Perhaps he thought he had to continue the lie for the sake of his credibility (ironically), and for his future job prospects. Just my take.

He also looks like exactly like the drummer from Toto. Has this already been mentioned?

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Are you conflating me with another poster? All of your responses to me have been insults born out of a lack of reading comprehension. No need to take this research so personally, imo.

top topics

<< 25  26  27   >>

join