It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar : Area 51 & Flying Saucers... The whole story.

page: 27
<< 24  25  26   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

IssacKoi has pointed out somewhere--and I think mirageman too--that Bigelow/Aviary/George/Lazar et al go way back further than is commonly known.

Not in the mix anymore that I'm aware but I think an instrumental part in some early gestations and operations was C.B. Scott Jones.

That link goes to a piece by an interesting and rather sharp cat who knew much about the birds who went by the name Brother Blue. He has some insight still around from the 90's to early 2000s maybe.

It truly is a cast of characters. And some pretty impressive ones among them I'll concede. Unforgiven in ufology though lol.
edit on 19-1-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Is that Blue Harary?

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

That thought had never crossed my mind but it's interesting to contemplate for a minute. Nice recall.

I don't think so, but it's time for a look back at Harary too. I believe he did have some criticism about some of the cast of characters.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I’m fascinated how Ira Einhorn builds this vast human network connecting so many played but barely warrants a mention now.

If you’ve not read Forbidden Science 3, I recommend it. There is a surreal point where Jacques suspects that Whitley Strieber underwent the same childhood trauma as PK Dick.

How did he know this? He had letters that Dick Sent Unicorn.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

think we should make a different thread for the ol' unicorn CTJ

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Agreed!

top topics

<< 24  25  26   >>

join