It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A CHILLING WARNING! (UFOs) are just the tip of the ICEBERG!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
He mentions the following,

Our enemy is not Iran, Russia, China, Israel, US, UK or any other country it’s these families. WE HAVE NEVER HAD A CONTACT WITH ALIENS, IT’S A DECEPTION ONLY. YOU HAVE INTERACTED WITH GENETICALLY MODIFIED BEINGS.

Following is a conversation that Billy Meier is having with these people on Earth, however, they have deceived Billy Meier to think that aliens are communicating with him, THIS IS A LIE. THIS IS NOT ALIENS, HUMAN BEINGS ARE BEHIND THIS CRIME! Though they mentioned that the monitoring disc has been removed from the skies, it’s ANOTHER LIE, THIS GLOBAL SATELLITE GRID IS STILL OPERATING IN OUR SKIES.

What about those control discs that monitor the world — will they remain stationed around the Earth?

Ptaah

All of the monitoring devices have been removed now. The only remaining one is intended for the Center. It is no larger than 7 mm [approx. 2/8th of an inch] in diameter and 3.2 mm [1/8th inch] in thickness.
Billy

And that contains the entire monitoring electronics and the signal transmitter?

Ptaah

Along with many other devices of which you could not even dream, as you express it. The monitoring device also contains the transmitter, receiver and a related picture transmission system that transmits everything at a multiple of the speed of light to a checkpoint near to our dimension passage at the . – www.theyfly.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Kanye09

So how do you know that it's not due to a mind-control technology?

wait a sec.

Who says I do or don't know?

You say that you are and that the persons on YouTube videos claim so are.

How do you know that your claims of voices in your heads are coming from external sources and not internal?

I would agree with the researchers thoughts, if these flights actually there in the skies for such a long time, they must be running a secret operation, if so do you think they would not like to capture and monitor our thoughts 24*7 ? They talk about a monitoring disc that monitor us. Do you know absolutely that these monitoring discs are not there in the skies?

I'm sorry but I asked this

How does having things in the sky that can remain unidentified point to mind control in any way what so ever?

all these 'ifs' and "musts' and speculation you bring up if you really want to bring in absolutes mean absolutely nothing in answering how something unidentified in the sky points to mind control in any way.

I don't care about any monitoring discs in the skies, I am curious to know how one makes the leap that UFOs points to mind control.

can you post any of your own thoughts that suggest UFOs point to mind control?

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

How do you know that your claims of voices in your heads are coming from external sources and not internal?

Can't answer that or speak for anyone else but I'd just like to say, if it weren't for the fact that these voices point things out to me, like "there's an undercover cop around the corner" and then I walk around the corner, argue with him till he pulls out his badge, or "there's going to be some money on the ground, don't take it"

and it just keeps happening, and it isn't my voice but someone else's, I would be inclined to think it was some government operatives, rather than schizophrenia. That would be psychic schizophrenia if that were the case and I'd think the voices wouldn't be sounding so much like military/government operatives.

Also the flying disks, the smaller ones, it reminds me of these green "orb" things. I was listening to coast to coast AM once, and they were talking about how the larger ones tend to be more greenish, and can be as large as a passenger plane or larger, and the smaller ones look the same, like an orb of light. They mentioned a small town outside my city, and it just happened to be the exact same small town I lived in at the time. The green orbs myself and several other people had seen, were described in the show. The two people that I'd talked to about them, they'd both seen the same one fly into the yard, and hover just a few inches from their faces.. They said it felt like it was scanning their minds, and then it took off. They didn't feel anything bad from it. As if it weren't an evil force. But that does hint that these are mind scanning devices. Probably using scalar wave technology.

Who knows though. They target people for different reasons. For me it was to recruit me for something I'm not sure what, some job.... But I think ultimately they wanted to have me killed, say it was an accident or whatever, then dissect my brain and such. Or the possibility that it could be they're actually targeting some people as a human sacrifice, because the sick ######## in control of this technology believe they need actual human sacrifices in order to achieve some kind of goal. I'd heard about "Weaponizing death" so it could have something to do with that.

EDIT:

They always read most posts on anything I say online, and they leak it to the public, and when they aren't doing that they simply make it seem like they do. I've noticed that stadium are important for the covert harassment, they utilize the long range speakers quite often. Also any city government buildings are filled with perps that work for the city and the feds.

Yesterday they amped up the harassment. Their goal sometimes is just to get me to act out in public and get myself in trouble, but I'm smarter than the vast majority of them. They know eventually I'm going to dox all of them, and punishment for their key players that are active duty military and such will be worse than for civilians.

They noticed I said they tend to send the dregs of society after TIs, so yesterday they sent a bunch of clean cut guys with crew cuts, probably active duty or ex military. That's a change from the usual dorks with face tats and antifa stereotype people. They have inadvertently let me in on certain secrets that the military has which they would rather most people not know about. Most TIs don't know how to fight back, so they just go post some whiny message on facebook or whiny youtube video. Nobody is going to fight the perps for you if you're a TI. You can't expect someone is going to come save all the TIs from this stuff. You have to do it yourself, although I realize setting up software defined radios to monitor their V2K and triangulate radio signals, localize sound waves and such isn't something most TIs will take the time or money to do. They keep saying that if I try to punish any active duty goons for doing this stuff, the punishment for me will be worse than if I punish any civilians for it. Funny though, because most of the civilians don't know any better. My main targets are government targets. They are violating DoD policy and federal law and they're going to be in deep $%^& when I catch them.
edit on 13-11-2018 by Anomaly0101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

I am not even sure if I should reply to this but what the heck so here I go. Do you believe that God cannot be above all of this
? I understand that the mieres case goes beyond human understanding (IMO) and to some it may seem all faked. All I can tell you is that all of this may be above and beyond us at the moment. The word is conundrum. Now if you are correct , then we have had mind blowing teck for longer than I would have thought possible then all bets are off. Faith works in mysterious ways sometimes I guess. Good luck to you and may you have peace in all of this. P.S. Is there a God above God?

edit on 13-11-2018 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Love your work by the way.
And what you say is definitely the way i would go if i were member of elite said family.
Easy to control if you can program wireless from above, i hope this is fake cause it doesn't give us much hope.
although if we could put our conscious thought together we could crash those sats into the sea.

...some hope i guess.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

One of the best videos on the subject of mind control through satellites and remote neural monitoring networks. If you think it's just a crazy guy that hates Jews, skip to the end of the video and read what he says at the end.

www.youtube.com...

Another good one.

I have noticed that Israel is involved, although it's a lot of ethnic groups like I'd already said. The Mossad just happens to work very closely with the CIA and NSA on psychological operations. They cannot STAND Operation Catalyst it seems. They sent some spook in here while I watching watching that first video, and he seemed desperate to distract me from it but he gave up real quick.

Immigration of latin american countries is encouraged by the military because the military actually wants communism, because it's controlled by Israeli bolsheviks. Latin american people, hispanics, normally vote for democrats. The military and law enforcement do not want anyone that isn't military or law enforcement to own guns. It makes their jobs harder, because they are all corrupt. They see corruption as a necessary evil. Anyone that doesn't go along with it is a target.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: bluemooone2

Could be Gods above Gods all the way up..... Turtle analogy lol

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Anomaly0101

Can't answer that or speak for anyone else but I'd just like to say, if it weren't for the fact that these voices point things out to me, like "there's an undercover cop around the corner" and then I walk around the corner, argue with him till he pulls out his badge, or "there's going to be some money on the ground, don't take it" and it just keeps happening, and it isn't my voice but someone else's, I would be inclined to think it was some government operatives, rather than schizophrenia. That would be psychic schizophrenia if that were the case and I'd think the voices wouldn't be sounding so much like military/government operatives.

Do you not maybe a certain bias here?

So far its all in your head.

You can hear other voices for real so why not imaginary that are internally created from your mind hearing many millions of different voices over your life?

How do you jump to it must be government operatives?

That is quite specific, you don't say that it is unknown and external but actually specify government operatives.

Why bring schizophrenia into this?

Internal voices in ones head can simply be imagination and that imagination can be precognitive and imagine real things that eventually become reality.

The two people that I'd talked to about them, they'd both seen the same one fly into the yard, and hover just a few inches from their faces.. They said it felt like it was scanning their minds, and then it took off. They didn't feel anything bad from it. As if it weren't an evil force. But that does hint that these are mind scanning devices. Probably using scalar wave technology.

It could hint to that but to me it hints to if there was an experience that is unexplainable to the observer that their mind will try and come up with anything to rationalize it so the individual can make some sense of it.

What you mention, scalar wave tech, Could simply be your mind using preexisting knowledge of alternative subjects to make sense.

however something hinting to something means nothing really as its simply one's interpretation and doesn't explain how one concluded the voices are external instead of internal.

Who knows though. They target people for different reasons. For me it was to recruit me for something I'm not sure what, some job.... But I think ultimately they wanted to have me killed, say it was an accident or whatever, then dissect my brain and such.

The government operatives?

You are not sure what the purpose is but are sure its government operatives?

Yeah sure

Or the possibility that it could be they're actually targeting some people as a human sacrifice, because the sick ######## in control of this technology believe they need actual human sacrifices in order to achieve some kind of goal. I'd heard about "Weaponizing death" so it could have something to do with that. EDIT: They always read most posts on anything I say online, and they leak it to the public, and when they aren't doing that they simply make it seem like they do.

Um NO

you are posting on a website directed at the public.

Its a private forum with guidelines to be followed for posting but its all public-ally available to read when you hit post.

No one is leaking what you post other than yourself.

Reading the rest of your post I think you having an episode of higher stress levels which could be creating an unbalance in your thinking.

Its just paranoid ramblings from an unbalanced mind or you are simply having a laugh and trolling, I means as your posts goes on its just way into the beyond.

Sorry but in no way did anything you post hint that the voices are external but just about everything you did say points to whatever you are hearing are internal.

I wish you the best

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

So how do you know that it's not due to a mind-control technology?

wait a sec.

Who says I do or don't know?

You say that you are and that the persons on YouTube videos claim so are.

I did not claim that I hear voices and I'm not sure from where you picked that up. I experienced gang stalking, dream manipulation and various other things. He is making an interesting hypothesis. Is he right? Like he said, what would be the case, if a technology is able to manipulate bodily activities of human beings? Is it possible to create the gang stalking phenomenon by using a brain stimulation technology? Beyond a doubt I know that a mind-control technology exist.

Gangstalking Phenomenon:

Targeted Individuals have been claiming again and again that their bodies are also able to remote control by this technology. Therefore, what is gang-stalking phenomenon?

This highly evolved technology could manipulate bodily activities of human beings by targeting a victim, I mean any bodily activity, for example this technology could make so many human beings to walk into the same restaurant that the targeted victim would visit. By targeting a victim this technology make people sneeze, make people smile that would correlate with a thought that a the victim just had, make people touch their faces or some strange gestures or even make them speak by inducing thoughts and that would correlate with thoughts that the targeted individual just had or even these conversations would have a meaning to the life of the targeted individual, therefore, just imagine any bodily activity that has a meaning to the victim. At some point the victim would observe this phenomena and start judging the phenomena, however, without knowing the true cause of the phenomenon, after they erroneously judging the phenomena, they end up in having an erroneous conclusion, thinking that people are gang-stalking them. Here is an example situation and a claim made by a victim:

How does having things in the sky that can remain unidentified point to mind control in any way what so ever?

all these 'ifs' and "musts' and speculation you bring up if you really want to bring in absolutes mean absolutely nothing in answering how something unidentified in the sky points to mind control in any way.

I don't care about any monitoring discs in the skies, I am curious to know how one makes the leap that UFOs points to mind control.

can you post any of your own thoughts that suggest UFOs point to mind control?

UFO encounters are saying that beings in these flights can have a direct communication with them. If their technology is highly advanced they could be stimulating human brains to talk to us directly and must be decoding thoughts too. What do you think, if someone uses a highly advanced technology, can they hide monitoring devices in our skies? or is it impossible?

edit on 14-11-2018 by Kanye09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

[blahblah]pseudointellectual attempt at debunking/debating/being logical[/blah]
I'm not paranoid or stressed. Try again sweetheart.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anomaly0101

[blahblah]pseudointellectual attempt at debunking/debating/being logical[/blah]
I'm not paranoid or stressed. Try again sweetheart.

when you hit the jackpot you go and enjoy your winnings and don't play another round to loose what you just won.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join