It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is Why D Leadership has Zero Credibility

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Just a quick fun thread here regarding how some certain individuals can not be trusted, period.

These two were a little too quick to the twit sphere methinks and you can dig them up as they are dated. I myself do not use twitter, thus no actual source.

Oh, and if you're wondering, yes they both were re-elected.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Hahahaha

Second line: hahahaha

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   
The same could be shown for James Comey as well. He was evil, then he was an angel.

All I have to say to these people is...............

link   
Both contended that Sessions was a bad choice for AG. Likewise both disagree with the reason for Trump dismissing him, that being the motive was to put in place a complete yes man who would work to end Mueller's investigation.

link   
The dems 2 faced hypocrisy has been evident for a long time now. It's the main reason I detest the party.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Both contended that Sessions was a bad choice for AG. Likewise both disagree with the reason for Trump dismissing him, that being the motive was to put in place a complete yes man who would work to end Mueller's investigation.

Wait to you see Jeff's Island.

Jeff Sessions is going to spend some time overseas, overseeing some Military Tribunals, to ensure fairness.

That is why he has been quiet lately.

Shhh. Chess game in progress.

P

edit on 9/11/2018 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Even this in your face evidence won't change willtell's and others minds about supporting the corruption.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I think that's the whole point. Sessions should not be AG, but Sessions should stay AG. Sessions is a racist, and we hate racists in office, but it's wrong to take this racist out of office.

I have trouble with the fact that there are some people who cannot see the contradiction in these statements. It's like they have to wake up in a whole new world every morning.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Which in turn, was the same thing Obama had in Lynch and completes the circle of hypocrisy.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Displaying their hypocrisy in their own words is priceless. President Trump and Sarah Sanders should have a projection screen at their press conferences and put up these visuals. That would be very powerful.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   
You think their low-info supporters care?

ONE HUNDRED PERCENT of democrat supporters applauded Clinton and Obama when they openly campaigned for tighter immigration laws and for an increase in combating ILLEGAL immigration.

EVERY SINGLE ONE

But now, all of a sudden, combating illegal immigration is somehow ‘bad’ (and also somehow connected to race?!?!?)

Hypocrisy is their bread and butter.

They don’t ‘support’ anything at all. They ONLY ‘oppose’ things.

The President could come out tomorrow and say he’s going to allow this ‘caravan’ into The United States and EVERY leftist would suddenly be opposed to it. CNN would tell them to be angry and so, they would.

You know it. I know it. They know it.

They don’t care

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   
not really different than Lyndsey Graham

From "there will be holy hell to pay"

to now defending the president

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   
They both objected to Sessions on moral grounds, and both object to the President firing him to squash the Mueller investigation.

The first objection is to Sessions himself, and the second is to the President's actions.

You might think you're pulling some Jedi mind trick showing Warren and Pelosi are liars, but you're not...you're pushing a logical error of your own like it's a big discovery.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

Yep, sounds like hypocrisy to me.

However, I am curious (and lazy; it's getting late here)... do you happen to know the dates that he made those two statements? Not to defend the hypocrisy, but I have a theory that might just explain it...

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Look2theSacredHeart

So... they support an immoral person being AG?

That's what your explanation sounds like to me.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Look2theSacredHeart

The first objection is to Sessions himself, and the second is to the President's actions.

The first also applies to to the PotUS actions as does the 2nd.

No jedi mind trick, infact, not much mind needed to see the hypocrisy here.

Logical error? Please explain.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Nobody gives two #s about Sessions. It's the fact that he was replaced with a bag man.

ETA:

And I trust you're not implying that the Republican leadership isn't chock full of people — right up to Trump and really, Trump especially — who say completely contradictory things when it's expedient?
edit on 2018-11-9 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

holy hell was July last year.
His current mood is: well....current, like since the election/firing of Sessions.

Is your theory related to McCain?
I'm pretty sure there is a relationship to his passing, and Graham's turnabout

edit on 9-11-2018 by spacedoubt because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Nobody gives two #s about Sessions. It's the fact that he was replaced with a bag man.

One would certainly think. The amount of venom spewed at the man for being anti this and -ist that, would lead credence to the perception that it would be universally beneficial. However, no. We have protests on each coast and the typical (D)ummies tweeting their twit hearts out.

The "acting" guy won't stay. We both know that. I was just thumbing through Thomas' position on it and even if there was a way he could stay 'acting' he won't be there long.

ETA:

www.supremecourt.gov...

Pg. 25 starts his opinion.

And I trust you're not implying that the Republican leadership isn't chock full of people — right up to Trump and really, Trump especially — who say completely contradictory things when it's expedient?

Don't you bust all up in my thread with you're darth vader voice screamin' your whataboutisms!

edit on 9-11-2018 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

Is your theory related to McCain?

Yes, it is. Graham seems to have defied medical science and grown a backbone since McCain's passing. There's some definite corruption circling those two. I'm trying to figure out what.

Thanks for the date. I couldn't remember. It fits with my theory.

TheRedneck

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join