It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Congresswoman Linda Sánchez’s Husband Indicted for Theft of Federal Funds

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   
There it goes dear !!

U.S. Congresswoman Linda Sanchez is in a bit of a bind it seems.

She was supposed to take over the House Democratic Caucus chair but due to a "family matter" she won't be.

Apparently her loving Husband has been indicted for pilfering some money that led back to a Federal grant 😆

He spent (allegedly of course) some of the loot on Her 💥😆💥

Real sharp eh.

Rep. Linda Sánchez’s Husband Indicted for Theft of Federal Funds

The “unexpected family matter” cited by California Rep. Linda T. Sánchez in withdrawing from the race for House Democratic Caucus chair relates to her husband, who was indicated on theft and conspiracy charges related to spending corporate money on personal trips, including some allegedly spent on Sánchez.

“Earlier today I learned that my husband is facing charges in Connecticut,” Sánchez said in a statement Thursday. “After careful consideration of the time and energy being in leadership demands, I have decided that my focus now needs to be on my son, my family, and my constituents in California.”

Sánchez, the current vice chairwoman of the Democratic Caucus, was expected to face fellow California Rep. Barbara Lee for the caucus chair position. New York Rep. Hakeem T. Jeffries joined the race earlier Thursday.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I can see a lot more of the corruption being unearthed in the future, maybe it is good that this Russia investigation was started, it will lead to a lot of other people being slammed. Oh wait, I said Russia, the investigation seems not to include Russia anymore, it has strayed to anything that they want it to.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I wonder how Ms Waters feels about this given her husband's bank bailout?

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Where is Antifa to demonstrate in her driveway for her husband stealing from the people? Isn't that what dictators and fascists do on a regular basis?

Ooops, sorry, they are on the same side.

To quote Emily Litella, "Ooooh, that's very different, never mind......"

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   
No focus on the indicted husband? Time to CYA.

Please impose term limits across the board, at every level.
edit on 09/12/2017 by montybd because: (no reason given)

top topics

join