It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Sanders tweets doctored video in support of pulling Acosta's credentials

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Bob350

Good Dog, just listen to what Trump tells you, don’t think for yourself. You know how I know your not thinking for yourself? Because that zoomed in nonsense is what Trump said.

I will ask you like I asked others, if multiple experts claim the video is doctored why should I believe you over them?
edit on 10-11-2018 by BlackJackal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   
This video has been analyzed over and over, most of what I've seen says it was not "doctored", so now all the democrats have to fall back on is internet conspiracy theories over doctored videos etc? I think SillyOlNPC gets triggered every thread I see around here lately.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: EverydayInVA
This video has been analyzed over and over, most of what I've seen says it was not "doctored", so now all the democrats have to fall back on is internet conspiracy theories over doctored videos etc? I think SillyOlNPC gets triggered every thread I see around here lately.

Would you like to post some of those many analysis you have seen? Because I’m sorry I’m not taking your word for it.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

originally posted by: EverydayInVA

Would you like to post some of those many analysis you have seen? Because I’m sorry I’m not taking your word for it.

Fella, it wasn't doctored. It was zoomed in.
Your OP was pathetic and embarrassing, because you made the mistake of jumping in after seeing something on CNN.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

Sorry not doctored at all. The only thing it did was a "Close up" on acosta karate chopping his way towards a young woman.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

The video contained extra frames and that has been verified by multiple experts. Here is detailed analysis explaining how the video Sanders tweeted was edited.

LINK

The video was posted using interlaced frames, rather than C-SPAN’s progressive frames, so cannot be made to match up exactly with the original footage. However, when compared side-by-side, there is a clear moment (Frames 13, 14, 15 in our first clip, where the C-SPAN version is on the left) when the Sanders video halts and the C-SPAN footage does not. The two clips, which were roughly in sync before that moment, are out of sync thereafter.

In addition to the analysis that says it is doctored the White House News Photographer Association agrees it was faked.

The White House News Photographers Association said in a statement Thursday that it was “appalled" that Sanders may have “shared a manipulated video.” “We know that manipulating images is manipulating truth. It’s deceptive, dangerous and unethical,” said association president Whitney Shefte. “Knowingly sharing manipulated images is equally problematic, particularly when the person sharing them is a representative of our country’s highest office with vast influence over public opinion.”

Look man, you show up and you make a claim without any proof. You call me pathetic and embarrassing but what do you call someone who believes what they are told without proof? That type of person is naive, gullible, and credulous. Unless you have proof to back up your claims you are just proving how ignorant you are.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Jesus, there really are a bunch of credulous people on this site. Like I have told everyone else that has just regurgitated Trumps and Sanders BS story, unless you have proof you are just proving how moronic you are to blindly follow what you are told.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Your attempts to move the goalposts has failed.

This is one of the more interesting things about leftists/collectivests. They would literally be okay with child abuse so long as the person doing it towed the company line.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

So someone is appalled because of something that MAY have happened? Yawn. I watched them side by side and saw no difference.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I love this reaction from Trump.

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join