It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Acosta for President!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Put your hat in the ring, big Jimmy boy!

Put on your big-boy pants and scrub that TV makeup off and...PUT up, or SHUT UP!

Little self-important WEASEL!

Those boyz (and gals) up on the Hill would eat your little girl panties in 6 seconds flat!

C'mon, Jim...what ya waitin' for???
edit on 11/7/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

As I had said in another thread, if that were Sarah Sanders that was there to grab the mic from him, I'm sure she would have laid him out so fast he wouldn't know what had hit him.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Let's see what CNN won't show. Why won't they show this? Fake News maybe? Hey SJW's here's a perp---I'm sure you'll be here any minute to call this bully out, right? Right? Hello?

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   
She was Acosta'd at the White House!

Sorry, had to do it.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

Show yourself out, please.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

That was a classic karate self defense move called "paint the fence" it is used to block a karate chop.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut

That was a classic karate self defense move called "paint the fence" it is used to block a karate chop.

What if she had wrapped that microphone around Jimmy's head?

Hehe. That woulda been cool. Hehe.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   

That was a pretty nasty karate chop! Yeah, definitely not made to be a POTUS!

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Let's see what CNN won't show. Why won't they show this? Fake News maybe? Hey SJW's here's a perp---I'm sure you'll be here any minute to call this bully out, right? Right? Hello?

That footage you are showing has been deliberately sped up for effect. It has been sped up to make it appear like a chop.

See Fox News reporting showing the real time speed.

From 1:44

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Here is the original C-SPAN footage. The person who created the edit from it has deliberately sped it up to give the appearance of an exaggerated chopping effect. It is subtle but it creates a distorted view of the event.

See from 1:29

edit on 8/11/2018 by tommyjo because: Malformed video link corrected

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 03:32 AM
link   

No surprise that the video you are posting originally came from info wars and also on prison planet.

It has been edited to show a chopping motion.

Even Sarah Sanders has been caught out by posting the info wars edited footage.

Twitter Link showing the comparison to the original C-SPAN video

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: tommyjo

That footage you are showing has been deliberately sped up for effect. It has been sped up to make it appear like a chop.

See Fox News reporting showing the real time speed.

From 1:44

Get your vision checked , quick....

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Look, it doesn't matter whether he did or did not assault that woman.

At this point, I'm just concerned he doesn't have the right temperament to be a CNN Journalist.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Put your hat in the ring, big Jimmy boy!

Put on your big-boy pants and scrub that TV makeup off and...PUT up, or SHUT UP!

Little self-important WEASEL!

Those boyz (and gals) up on the Hill would eat your little girl panties in 6 seconds flat!

C'mon, Jim...what ya waitin' for???

Lol, my god so Jim Acosta got you shook to?

If a single reporter can shake the president and his supporters just by asking questions maybe he should run for president.....

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   
If it wasn't for CNN's low standards he wouldn't have a job.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I saw this live and even my wife said it looked like a defensive martial arts move. I've taught the wife a few things over the years. She is well aware of strikes to the inside elbow like that.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Whether you want to call it a chopping motion or a push, there is zero doubt that Acosta applied physical force against this woman to get her to stop trying to take the mic from him.

The fact that CNN is standing behind this guy (not even mentioning how unprofessional he is whenever he is given the chance to address/question the President of the United States), instead of suspending or firing him, says all that you need to know about their journalistic standards - and how hyprocritical they are when it comes to the treatment of women, and the penalties that people should face if they assault (which this was) a female.

I think CNN would have sent the right message by suspending him for a week or so, and saying that it never condones the use of physical force by its employees while on Company business. But, that will never happen, as this is too good an opportunity for them to blame Trump for limiting the freedom of the press by banning Acosta from the White House...

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

A hand pushing this aid's arm away from taking the microphone out of his hand. You're really grasping at straws here. Before trying to make Acosta out as a bully or falsely claiming he physically tried to harm this aid, why don't you open your eyes and ears and listen to the bully rhetoric, lies, and the many contradictions coming out of Trump's mouth. Many conservative and liberal reporters would have done the exact same thing. In exact Trump base fashion, keep twisting words and actions to protect this president. You're just condoning presidential leaders who refuse to answer difficult questions and justifying a state-controlled media. The public deserves to hear the truth from our elected officials.

I give Acosta credit for holding his ground, instead of passively allowing our government leaders to ignore their questions or blatantly lie to the public. It's reporters and whistle-blowers like this who keep our elected officials and government in check.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   
He should bring his own microphone next time.

When the WH asks for Mr Microphone back, that's it. He can go back and write about how is First rights were taken away. Instead he makes himself look bad and demands answers to more questions. I think a country girl would have got the mic and dropped him.

Seems everyone is going high school antics now.

Maybe it is all just a show to amuse TPTB.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo

I agree but he still put his hand on someone else without their permission which is assault. He was wrong. He really did not even ask a question so much as make statements in order to provoke. He is a professional broadcaster and should behave like one. Trump is more accommodating to the press than anyone before him. This includes Acosta. The man was wrong period this time and should suffer the consequences.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join