It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Tonight, we remind you that you are not safe either...'

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: agenda51

Isn't it just incredible how much influence they admit Alex Jones has?

Sure, he can get off topic sometimes but he's exposed a lot of lies

The fact he's been under attack 24/7 just says he's on to something "You know you are over the target when you start taking flak"

Yup. Infowars is kill proof. its just been over the top hillarious lately because they are literally getting blamed for everything. Its like Alex Jones runs Trump LOL. Actually .... its half true.

Personally I think Alex and the crew are patriots. You wont find a more anti communist pro american patriot in the media. Infowars breaks more stories than anyone. How he gets made fun of here is beyond me. People have short memories I guess. Alex has been blowing the wistle on corruption since before WACO.

Tucker has connections to infowars BTW. He and Stone are pretty tight.

edit on 9-11-2018 by agenda51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: agenda51

The fact he's been under attack 24/7 just says he's on to something "You know you are over the target when you start taking flak"

Or doxing and trolling parents that just had their children murdered by a psychopath and calling those people fake government actors etc.

No, being called out for being sociopathic asshole harassing grieving parents of murdered children does not validate their BS.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: soberbacchus

Hey, man...what's your address???

I know someone who has a present for you!! It's really COOL!!

Tuckercarlson@foxnews.com

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Why are you here?
You are talking about issues that are way off topic.
Read the top of this page!

Why don't you hop over to the correct thread and make your case there.

This is about antifa.

Come to the Acosta thread, I would love to debate you on whether Trump is really "Breaking new ground" in comparison to the "Last guy" as far as propaganda.

Here's your link www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just copy paste the post on "Breaking new ground" into the Acosta thread linked above.

I wish to contend this in a fact by fact basis. But here is not the place.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: PublicOpinion

I am hoping that you would be against the raping and murder of Tucker's wife and children.

But you seem to be okay if they just "threaten" to do it.

Well. People are easily overchallenged nowadays, try another line of inquiry when my points sailed above your head?

a reply to: Outlier13

I challenge you to link to a single segment where Tucker Carlson is guilty of propaganda. YouTube is full of TC segments so don't use laziness as an excuse to not validate your false claims.

Not accepted. Do your homework, I have sh!t to do and places to be. Ask yourself: why shouldn't the mouthpiece of Murdoch himself perpetuate propaganda constanly? You come up with an answer to that and I'll provide a Tucker analysis. Deal?

Typical and predictable leftist. Whenever I challenge a leftist to validate their false statements they run. LOL.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

I don't run, I don't hide.

Meanwhile, the victims of my vile ignorance shed a few more tears for Tucker in this comfort bubble of a thread for misunderstood non-news anchors.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   

I don't run, I don't hide.

Meanwhile, the victims of my vile ignorance shed a few more tears for Tucker in this comfort bubble of a thread for misunderstood non-news anchors.

Keep deflecting leftist. You can't prove your false statement that Tucker Carlson is a propagandist. You have every opportunity to validate your claim and cannot.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   

It's not a leftist thing at all, stop wasting time with Captain Obvious?

[...]
None of the foregoing, however, shall be permitted to diminish the reputation of Tucker Carlson as a tough interviewer.

Because even though he gave a pass to the president of the United States, he sure did stick it to a writer at “Elite Daily.”

And even though he indulged the president of the United States, he blasted the communications director of the Working Families Party.

And even though he softballed the president of the United States, he took the fight to a liberal attorney.

And even though he assisted the president of the United States, he held a college student’s feet to the fire.

And even though he shilled for the president of the United States, he demanded accountability from a Democratic strategist.

And even though he welcomed the president of the United States to showcase his talking points, he sure did own the Erik Wemple Blog.

And even though he journalistically caressed the president of the United States, he got tough with an immigration protester.

If it weren’t for the brave actions of Tucker Carlson, that powerful cabal would be ruining the country right about now.

WaPo

Wake me up when you morons are willing to explore what exactly he said, that brought Antifa to his door.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
There are words or ideas from Tucker Carlson the bow-tie king that you think are so terrifying or dangerous to your dogma of leftism that it justifies forming a mob outside his residence and chanting soft threats while you try to break down the door?

Talk about snowflakes...

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Put up or shut up mate. You have zero evidence and therefore are a liar.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Define "put up". It's not posting articles and such? Stop copping out like a 10 year old and go back to reading "The Liar King". It's an excellent book, once it's written, I like the #er Carlson character. Sooo politically incorrect!

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Define "put up". It's not posting articles and such? Stop copping out like a 10 year old and go back to reading "The Liar King". It's an excellent book, once it's written, I like the #er Carlson character. Sooo politically incorrect!

It's a saying meaning if you cannot produce the evidence that Tucker Carlson is a propagandist then stop the false accusations. i.e. "Put up or shut up."

Lo entiendes?

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

The hardest thing about learning a new language is the idioms. I'm guessing he's not native.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

And I'm guessing you guys would prefer a montage of funny Tucker clips I couldn't care less about. How do you call that, a youtubiom?

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

I don't watch cable news. My knowledge of Tucker Carlson is limited to the fact he is a conservative talking-head who wears funny bowties on CNN and now works for Fox. And that his home was damaged by brain-dead products of public- and higher-education who chanted threats. Also, I've seen several humourous "w.t.f"-faces in screen shots.

I'm waiting for you to show the words and ideas that the bow-tie guy espouses that you find so offensive to your religion that you think justified forming a mob outside his house to threaten and intimidate him into silence.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Wait! He doesn't threaten people on his show all the time? An innocent victim of his own ghosts, which he can't seem to banish? Sure. And I'm the Prince of Perversia.
All I know is that the cops investigate a single case of vandalism for a stupid anarchy symbol on his fcking driveway, don't give me this violent mob bollocks for a peaceful protest.

I picked an article with a few examples of his propaganda effect because I'm not willing to watch one of his diatribes. I reckon you'd have to go to bed without dinner when that's not good enough.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Please provide the on-air "threats" he issued that justify coming to his home and attempting to terrorize him into silence.

I have a neighbor who speaks Chinese and know a guy who speaks Russian, so I can probably get that translated if you're having difficulty...

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   

What? Why should I, he obviously managed to summon angry people with his crap. Why didn't you provide an example of a fair and balanced report instead? Oh wait! Can't do, it's Tucker Carlson!

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join