It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Acostas Press Pass SUSPENDED.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+57 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Source ONE: www.foxnews.com... sion=true

Source TWO: www.zerohedge.com...

Additional source via Twitter: Check out @FoxNews’s Tweet: twitter.com...

Rightfully so 😌

When you try to challenge the POTUS and make a fool of yourself, you should be punished.

This needed to happen, now, we shall see what CNN has to say, the meltdown.

---

Jim was rude and very aggressive. His attitude was disgusting as well as some of the other reporters. I think this is a perfect example to set that if you're going to make a fool of yourself, you will be punished.

I think this is a very effective punishment and should give other reporters a pause on how they should act.
edit on 7-11-2018 by Arnie123 because: Edit one.

edit on 7-11-2018 by Arnie123 because: Edit two.

edit on 7-11-2018 by Arnie123 because: Edit Three

+27 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

I hope they ban all of CNN for the WH pressers.

Its long overdue.

+32 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

He acosta dat woman! It acosta him his press pass!

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

I certainly do believe that a message must be sent, these people are ruthless and somehow feel that they are in a position to say their two cents to POTUS when they have the chance.

+16 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Rightfully so 😌

When you try to challenge the POTUS and make a fool of yourself, you should be punished.

---

Jim was rude and very aggressive. His attitude was disgusting as well as some of the other reporters. I think this is a perfect example to set that if you're going to make a fool of yourself, you will be punished.

I think this is a very effective punishment and should give other reporters a pause on how they should act.

Good.

I watched his presser on TV live today. Acosta was really aggressive and childlike. He wouldn't sit down or hand the mic over.

I highly doubt this is going to do anything to change Acosta, but I'd bet CNN will throw a hissy fit.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Rightfully so 😌

---

Good.

I watched his presser on TV live today. Acosta was really aggressive and childlike. He wouldn't sit down or hand the mic over.

I highly doubt this is going to do anything to change Acosta, but I'd bet CNN will throw a hissy fit.

Im here for the meltdown.

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Maybe the president should pull the press passes of anyone who asks him uncomfortable questions?

That’ll show the press to report anything critical of the government. Where are my real patriots at?

+39 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Maybe the president should pull the press passes of anyone who asks him uncomfortable questions?

That’ll show the press to report anything critical of the government. Where are my real patriots at?

ONG did you hear his stupid ass question?

WTF was the uncomfortable question for Trump?

+19 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Yeah cause that is al he did.......

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Activist or journalist?

I'm pretty sure I know which one he is.

Good. CNN can send the next bozo and try again.

+29 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Actions speak louder than words.

Time was, the press could ask the POTUS (or anyone for that mater) hard questions just fine.....but they didn't make an ass out of themselves doing it.

Ask all the hard questions, that's fine, and the press should do that.

Acting like a spoiled brat and having absolutely NO civilty or decorum should never be allowed.

You guys here, you ATS members ask very hard questions yourself.........but (with the exception of the Mud Pit, and even then we still have some rules for it too) ask yourself what happens when you start acting like this asshat did here on the forum?

Civilty and Decorum. It maters.

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Maybe Jim Acosta should have kept his hands to himself.

He chopped the woman's elbow, that is assault.

Good riddance!

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks
You didn't really end your question with "at" on purpose, did you?

+38 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Thats funny, almost the entire press at all of these conferences asks tough questions of trump.

Yet only acosta lost his pass.

I mean, it couldnt be because acosta acted like a child could it?

Nope it must be trump was to banish all press.

Maybe he will even wiretap press that is critical of him!

If only there was an example of a President doing that.....
edit on 7-11-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful
I recall Sam Donaldson asking President Reagan some difficult questions routinely, even hounding him on occasion, yet had respect for not only the office, but the man.
Good old days

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Good acosta is a dork.

Cnn can still put someone else there.

However I doubt trump would enjoy say Andrew Napolitano poking at his facade

Fox holds trump yo the fire in a real way but it goes un noticed. People want to argue bs.

+23 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

What? It had nothing to do with his questions and everything to do with him, once again, acting like an unprofessional dick instead of simply doing his job and being a journalist. When the "journalists" make themselves the center of the news, it is time for them to be replaced with more qualified professionals.

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

It was more of an accusation to the President instead of a question. This "Reporter" had it coming.

+15 more 
link   

Acostas stopped being a journalist a long time ago.

link   

Rightfully so 😌

---

If sarcasm=true then
"This is great.He should ban NBC, ABC, CBS Next. The only fair and balance news station is fox news.."

edit on 7-11-2018 by walkinghomer because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join