It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Easter Island discovery: Experts unravel mystery of ancient statues

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Hanslune

Nice out of context quote there mate, i was replying to this sentence by Harte:

"You should realize that nobody's going to even try to reproduce even a granite sarcophagus by hand"

Read my reply again, i was agreeing with him by saying "I know" then explained "BECAUSE IN MY OPINION".

Epic fail, another know it all eh?

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   
That's why nobody should believe a word guys like you say, you are full of crap and twist things to fit your narrative. Instead of entering a debate with someone, the first thing you do is look through their post history looking for any crap you can fling around hoping to discredit them, dodgy and weird.

And to put this out there before you start getting nit picky: i don't believe i know anything with 100% certainty that happened thousands of years ago, anything that i do think that happened is just my own personal opinion. (
edit on 20-2-2019 by Xabi87 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xabi87
That's why nobody should believe a word guys like you say, you are full of crap and twist things to fit your narrative. Instead of entering a debate with someone, the first thing you do is look through their post history looking for any crap you can fling around hoping to discredit them, dodgy and weird.

And to put this out there before you start getting nit picky: i don't believe i know anything with 100% certainty that happened thousands of years ago, anything that i do think that happened is just my own personal opinion. (

I don't even know how to look through someone's post history here, except for a site-specific google search. I stopped using search and other functions here over five years ago.

But you're welcome to look through my post history and see what you want. If you see me "looking for any crap you can fling around hoping to discredit them" and/or twisting things to fit my narrative - which is so ironic I could hardly type it - then copy it here.

See, that's the trouble with guys like you. You always think other people are as rotten as you, if not more so.

Harte

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Hanslune

They might have done ,I guess it depends on what motivates you. When you find unfinished Moi, laying in the quarry, and also find the same thing at the Aswan quarry, it on the face of tends to make one think that something stopped the quarrying and never got started again . Like they were already there. Found by the Polynesians and incorporated into their culture. Same with Ponape, and maybe the Great pyramids. Not to mention the sub structure of Manchu Pictu which architecturally seems to have a different style, which was incorporated into a more modern Inca , though not as perfect rendition.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join