It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama had secret plan to validate Clinton victory if Trump didn't accept it

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Looks like the zer0Bama Adminiztrazion had a plan to somehow discredit Trump just in case he decided to challenge the 2016 election results.

They were getting prepared to smear Trump into the ionosphere if he dared mention the possibility (or prove it) of Russian interference in favor of Hillary !!

They apparently got triggered into thinking Trump might have known about the collusion between Russians and the DNC/ClintonCampaign when he made that statement about the election being rigged.

Trump probably did know the "who-why-where" about Perkins-Coie and FusionGPS and the zer0s were very upset 😃

So I guess the zer0s scrambled up a PlanB when Hillary lost 😎

Trump knew how to get them off the trail and onto a red herring road 🤤

Democrats often call others for what they themselves are guilty of 🎃

Obama had secret plan to validate Clinton victory if Trump didn't accept it: report

Former President Obama had a plan to validate the 2016 election in the event that then-candidate Donald Trump lost and challenged the results.

Obama administration officials told New York magazine that a bipartisan plan was in place just in time for the election to certify the results and reveal the intelligence community’s claims that Russian interference supported Trump’s candidacy.

Such a measure was devised after Trump said the election was “rigged” and joked on the campaign trail that he wouldn’t accept the election results if he lost.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Add this to the op.

We learned from The Hill’s John Solomon that prior to a spy warrant being issued that targeted the Trump campaign, a top Federal Bureau of Investigation official met with Democratic National Committee lawyers. The point is, and what some have already alleged, is that the FBI knew that the so-called Trump dossier was still largely unverified, but it was still used to secure a FISA warrant against former foreign policy adviser Carter Page.

The attorneys in question were part of Perkins Coie, a Democratic law firm the Hillary Clinton campaign used to solicit the services of Fusion GPS, who then hired former British spook Christopher Steele to compile dirt on Trump

townhall.com...

Perkins Coie.

The firm was founded in 1912 and has represented the Boeing Company since the founding of the aerospace company in 1916. Other clients include or have included Microsoft, Amazon.com, Starbucks, Costco, Craigslist, Google, Facebook, Intel, Twitter, AT&T, Zillow, REI, Intellectual Ventures, UPS, Barack Obama, Expedia, Safeco, T-Mobile, Dale Chihuly, Quora and Nintendo.

Conservative censorship.

Perkins Coie is counsel of record for the Democratic National Committee, Democratic Leadership Council, the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee, and the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee. Other political clients include nearly all Democratic members of the United States Congress. It has also represented several presidential campaigns, including those of John Kerry,[2] Barack Obama,[3] and Hillary Clinton.

en.wikipedia.org...-NYT1-2

CrowdStrike has figured prominently in the Democratic National Committee cyber attacks and the attribution of those attacks to Russian intelligence services. On March 20, 2017 during testimony before congress, James Comey stated "CrowdStrike, Mandiant, and ThreatConnect review[ed] the evidence of the hack and conclude[d] with high certainty that it was the work of APT 28 and APT 29 who are known to be Russian intelligence services."[20] However, the FBI did not independently verify these findings because the DNC refused to give the FBI access to the server.[21]

en.wikipedia.org...

In EVERY sense of the word.

Machination.

Everywhere you look.

Democrats are knee deep in this snip.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

OHHH I see so unverified sources said this.......

Give me a break.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Unverified eh?

Obama administration officials told New York magazine that a bipartisan plan was in place just in time for the election to certify the results and reveal the intelligence community’s claims that Russian interference supported Trump’s candidacy.

" It wasn't a hypothetical," Ben Rhodes, Obama's senior aide and speech write told Intelligencer.

nymag.com...

Slow that troll.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I will never slow my troll sir

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

anyway....

The man with a plan. Mr. "I'll have more flexibility after the [2012] election"... boy, he wasn't kidding.

Mr. 'elections can't be rigged'... well, no wonder he planned to 'validate' it for Clinton. If Obama had any integrity and care for America the country, he would've been willing to validate the election for whomever was elected president. But we all know the fraud obama was and is!

edit on 3350x6733America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago10 by six67seven because: edit

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
What's the deal with the uptick in Obama hate posts recently? Not just here on ATS, I've seen it elsewhere recently (like the news article in the OP).

He hasn't had a position of power or, well, any position at all in what, 21ish months? He and his "legacy" would go away if we just stopped talking about him.

I'm not here to defend him at all, I'm truly asking: what's going on in our world that makes it important to discuss Obama again? I feel like I missed something.

Or is it just more of the same news rhetoric: keep the general populace afraid, that way they'll be easier to control.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: narrator
What's the deal with the uptick in Obama hate posts recently? Not just here on ATS, I've seen it elsewhere recently (like the news article in the OP).

He hasn't had a position of power or, well, any position at all in what, 21ish months? He and his "legacy" would go away if we just stopped talking about him.

I'm not here to defend him at all, I'm truly asking: what's going on in our world that makes it important to discuss Obama again? I feel like I missed something.

Or is it just more of the same news rhetoric: keep the general populace afraid, that way they'll be easier to control.

The ONLY reason Obama and....ugh I hate this word but Hillary are in the news is to be a distraction. In the end these tactics will be used to pass laws with us sheeple being distracted to these laws taking our rights away.
And that is why I troll a lot of these threads.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: narrator

They’re on the news becuase they’re campaigning for the Democrats.

Geezzz, catch up.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

What's the deal with the uptick in Obama hate posts recently?

Because some of us don't want to talk about Trumps johnson or teenage drinking games, and other snip.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

They’re on the news becuase they’re campaigning for the Democrats.

Geezzz, catch up.

And providing money funnels along with "civility" 😃

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

The ONLY reason Obama and....ugh I hate this word but Hillary are in the news is to be a distraction. In the end these tactics will be used to pass laws with us sheeple being distracted to these laws taking our rights away.

So you troll these threads, to distract from these facts because you want this to happen??

You dont want people to know the truth about these people, and what is going on because youre are affraid of change? or do you just want to see the world enslaved and destroyed!?!

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

anyway....

The man with a plan. Mr. "I'll have more flexibility after the [2012] election"... boy, he wasn't kidding.

Mr. 'elections can't be rigged'... well, no wonder he planned to 'validate' it for Clinton. If Obama had any integrity and care for America the country, he would've been willing to validate the election for whomever was elected president. But we all know the fraud obama was and is!
Couldn’t agree more!!! It is BS to have a plan in place for one side and not for the other it just shows the pompous and biased attitude of the dems. It’s not the nation they care of but mantaining there feeble grip on power and by extension wealth. Just sickening, a disgrace!!!! 😑

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMNOTYOU

So you troll these threads, to distract from these facts because you want this to happen??

You dont want people to know the truth about these people, and what is going on because youre are affraid of change? or do you just want to see the world enslaved and destroyed!?!

HAHA why on earth would I want the populace to be enslaved and destroyed? I troll these threads as to keep YOUR mind on target bro. Don’t let these little things keep your eyes off the ball.
Also I’m just a troll in general.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

“Americans want to know if the Defense Department was working with the corrupt FBI, DOJ and other Obama agencies to spy on Donald Trump,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton when the lawsuit was filed. Read more at www.wnd.com...

Lovinger has questioned the government’s payment of about $1 million to Cambridge professor and FBI informant Stefan Halper to spy on the Trump campaign regarding it’s relationship with Russia. Read more at www.wnd.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

HAHA why on earth would I want the populace to be enslaved and destroyed? I troll these threads as to keep YOUR mind on target bro. Don’t let these little things keep your eyes off the ball.

Truf I’ve seen his ways, he’s kind of like that STD that finally gets you to stop raw dogging hookers (thanks again for the advice buddy this lot lizards were making my health insurance go through the roof)😝🤣🤣

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigDave-AR

Truf I’ve seen his ways, he’s kind of like that STD that finally gets you to stop raw dogging hookers (thanks again for the advice buddy this lot lizards were making my health insurance go through the roof)😝🤣🤣

Doing so is my civil duty.

And I will never stop damnit.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
For those that missed it.

Fusion GPS/Orbis/Steele was paid over $1 million for the dossier.

Harper was paid $1 million.

On top of the billions WASTED over the course of the last two years.

On a FALSE FLAG.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigDave-AR

Doing so is my civil duty.

And I will never stop damnit.

You’re so damn beautiful!!!
Oh hadn’t forgot about ya things have been crazy and I haven’t got a chance to get on my main rig to add you on steam yet.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

More and more light is being shed on both the Obamas … and people are realizing how much was hidden from them.

They are angry at what they were not told, thus the 'more hate'.

Sucks, but that is the way it goes.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join