It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Barack Obama Chose Attorney Generals Who Promote Terrorism Against Republicans.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
October 10, 2018

Barack Hussein Obama named LORETTA LYNCH as his Attorney General, to replace disgraced "Fast and Furious/Uranium One" ERIC HOLDER. Aside from being neck-deep in scandals, both of these hand-picked Obama appointees promote violent terrorism against those Americans who have views that are different from theirs!

Just 2 months after leaving her position as the United States' top law enforcement officer, Loretta Lynch connected with "Black Lives Matter" to call for violence and bloodshed in the streets of America, if President Trump continued to "assail and roll back our rights". (He'd only been the President for 45 days!)

Lorretta Lynch, in her own words, calling for domestic violence/riots, in the streets of America.

Former Attorney General ERIC HOLDER has launched a committee to explore his chances for winning the Democratic nomination for President in 2020. Three days ago, a cell-phone recorded him in a campaign office, calling for VIOLENCE against Republicans!

"It is time for us, as Democrats, to be as tough as they are, to be as dedicated as they are, to be as committed as they are," Holder told a crowd of campaign volunteers and candidates. "Michelle (Obama) always says -- I love her; she and my wife are like, really tight, which always scares me and Barack -- but Michelle always says, 'When they go low, we go high.' No. When they go low, we kick 'em!"

To reiterate...LYNCH and HOLDER were our nation's TOP law enforcement officials. Both were in charge of the entire U.S. Department of Justice. Now that they're showing their true colors, it's both despicable and disgusting. Sadly, these two immoral individuals are high profile mouth-pieces for the entire Democratic party.

I wonder if President Obama knew that Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch were such unstable, terrorism-prone characters, before he picked them to be his Attorney General?

-CareWeMust
edit on 10/10/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Well his name is Hussein.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
Well his name is Hussein.

His smile made everyone give him the benefit of the doubt. So you think Obama knew that Holder and Lynch were evil like this?

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Well, he was garbage president who surrounded himself with other garbage people.

You never saw this behavior from any other administration.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Then America's journalists in the Mainstream Media are "garbage" too. They thought he was the best thing since wireless microphones.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Not surprised at all.

Remember, remember, this coming November...

S&F for the find. I'll share it with my growing real-time community of new Republicans.

edit on 10-10-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Then America's journalists in the Mainstream Media are "garbage" too. They thought he was the best thing since wireless microphones.

Probably because the MSM are just a PR firm for the Democrats now...

link   
But look what's hes done for the current economy. It's all him, he said so, he doesnt lie.

link   
a reply to: Lumenari

How can any peace-loving, hard-working American vote for a Democrat, knowing that party leaders want to incite violence, and raise their income taxes, sales taxes, and property taxes?

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Both are crap and have no passion behind their talks.

Holder sounded like he had maybe 20 people in that room.

I think that is what really makes people see the BS they have been chewing for years.....passion.

There is none behind the speaking of most of the entire Democratic party....no emotion and no passion. These things are easy to spot, especially when someone doesnt truly believe in what they are saying.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: carewemust

Probably because the MSM are just a PR firm for the Democrats now...

More than that..One of the MSM was exposed in a closed-session testimony last week, as a co-conspirator to unseat America's duly-elected President Trump.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   
When you are as crooked as a barrel of fish hooks like Obama is, you only hire shady piece of sh!t goons to help you run the criminal operation.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

My mother in law had a saying I loved about Democratic politicians.

She said they were so crooked they had to screw their socks on in the morning.

I always got a giggle out of the mental image, so thought I would share...

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Holder also invoked the names of "Michelle" and "Barack", in order give himself more credibility with that audience. I think the "campaign headquarters" was an elementary school classroom, lol.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: RazorV66

My mother in law had a saying I loved about Democratic politicians.

She said they were so crooked they had to screw their socks on in the morning.

I always got a giggle out of the mental image, so thought I would share...

Lol
Never heard that one before, it’s a good one.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
When you are as crooked as a barrel of fish hooks like Obama is, you only hire shady piece of sh!t goons to help you run the criminal operation.

Trump would have been impeached in his first 6 months, if he had hired admin officials who dove immediately into National Security violations, like Holder and Hillary did, with Uranium One.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Former Attorney General ERIC HOLDER has launched a committee to explore his chances for winning the Democratic nomination for President in 2020.

The memes are ready to go!

edit on 10-10-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

This post is fake news propaganda at its best. Did you even watch either video? LOL

Neither called for violence in the slightest.

In fact one of the go to news rags you guys love so much the Daily Caller called the Lynch claim about violence as false. Not at any point in the video, which is almost two years old now and released by the DNC not BLM, did Lynch call for any sort of violence against anyone. This is another Info Wars fake news hit piece. And an attempt to sow the seeds of violent interactions.

I don't know why the right especially media outlets on the far right are trying so hard to cause conflict? Even Trump is continuing to dog whistle violence. Do you all think that will be the answer to any of this? I can promise you that it won't be.

You sir are no better. Completly misleading title to this thread and mods should put this garbage in the trash heap.
edit on 10-10-2018 by Stevenjames15 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

promote violent terrorism against those Americans who have views that are different from theirs!

What violent terrorism did she promote? She was clearly referencing the solidarity and resolve of the Civil Rights movement.

Are you calling MLK a terrorist? Please tell me you're calling MLK a terrorist.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevenjames15

SoOo... Antifa on the streets in Portland targeting white males and smashing up their cars, the rise of BLM, the calls from Mad Maxine for open confrontation, the stabbing of the elderly white male in Portland by an Antifa member, various Republicans getting Doxxed, thrown out of restaurants by screaming Dem activists, the Hillary supporter who thought that wandering over to a Republican baseball game with a semi-automatic rifle to assassinate as many Republicans as he could, the ratcheting up of violence by even Hillary yesterday... you miss all of that?

Do me a favor... take some Windex and clean off the inside of your bubble and look out.

There is a bad storm coming and the left is pushing for it.

On an off note, when I see a bunch of fugly women with purple hair, Soy-Boys and Antifa cowards assembling for battle with their dildos, bongs and lattte's, remember.. they brought this loss on their self.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join