It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supporting Trump Has Become The Responsible Choice, This Is About Self-Defense

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Read up on Trump. He's done a ton of stuff for the citizens of New York.

Did a cursory Google search and didn't find anything. How about you enlighten us all?

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Read up on Trump. He's done a ton of stuff for the citizens of New York.

Did a cursory Google search and didn't find anything. How about you enlighten us all?

Allow me to assist?
nypost.com...

www.townandcountrymag.com...

edit on 12-10-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   
If the blue wave is about 1" then they will know their tactics are a failure and hopefully they won't try it again.
Annihilation at the mid-terms is the only way to teach them to be less stupid.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Thanks for the links. My Google search included "public service" in the query, and so didn't show articles that lauded Trump's acumen for capitalistic exploitation, that led to community gentrification, as a "public service". But I can see how you can view it that way. Sure.

I guess being on the Board of Director's for Standard Oil or Exxon would also qualify as capitalistic exploitation as a public service.

Trump's charities for example, could be seen as a vehicle for public service, but as we know there are a lot of legal problems with his charity.
edit on 12-10-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Oh ok. So NOW you anti-military leftists who think everyone on the right is a war monger feel the virtuous thing to do was actually go serve in a false flag war?

LOL...when are you loony leftists going to choose what you actually believe?

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

8) This is about self-defense. And that is why I’ve gone from “Meh” to “MAGA!”

Odd that "self-defense" is even a topic when discussing a draft dodging coward, comfortable letting other men do the dirty work.

www.politifact.com...
Odd that you don’t recognize calls to violence, an end to civility, near or virtual riots, targeting people in restaurants, anybody who doesn’t regurgitate not even leftist views but Democratic talking points is a “Nazi” or white supremacist. I’m not conservative, but y’all are making us liberals look like idiots right now.

Also, a real leftist would recognize wars from the draft era such as the Vietnam war as an illegitimate, imperial war. No virtue in participating, no shame in not.

But I forgot, establishment dems aren’t even “woke” to all the evils of foreign policy, and in fact support us imperialism just like establishment republicans..congrats on being woke af.
edit on 14-10-2018 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13
a reply to: olaru12

Oh ok. So NOW you anti-military leftists who think everyone on the right is a war monger feel the virtuous thing to do was actually go serve in a false flag war?

LOL...when are you loony leftists going to choose what you actually believe?
Don’t say that. They are just an establishment hack. I’m a leftist, and I would agree with you here.

Don’t forget that it was leftists and hippies back then protesting the very same.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

8) This is about self-defense. And that is why I’ve gone from “Meh” to “MAGA!”

Odd that "self-defense" is even a topic when discussing a draft dodging coward, comfortable letting other men do the dirty work.

www.politifact.com...

Yeah, you're right. I'm gonna stop supporting him now because of that.

He has made economic gains Obama himself said were impossible. "how's he (Trump) gonna fix the economy, with a magic wand?"

No. Simply removing you evil America hating sacks of feces and undoing every thing you did ought to do the trick. Sprinkle a dash of Trump Dealmaking Skills and it's a Grand Slam for certain.

He has given more jobs to minorities and women than anyone else in Americas history except for during WW2 when women had to do nearly EVERY JOB. And I hope we never go back to a world war conditions again. But Trump might even get women more jobs than ww2 did by the time he's through.

He's the ONLY ONE willing to take the slings and arrows of "racist" accusations in order to stand up and do something about the border crisis and the illegal immigration problem.

But he made an error when he was young and decided not to go fight an illegal war.

Since Trump failed to knowingly commit war crimes when he was a lad, I just cant support him anymore.

Thank you, your post makes so much sense it should be written on billboards across America. "Trump: a man of peace."
"Refused to kill Asian people on behalf of the drug lords in control of the MIC who wanted to take control of the Golden Triangle of heroin flowing from southeast Asia."

Isn't is just magical? Everywhere the US Armed Forces end up in large numbers for the last 50 years or so, there's always a crap-ton of Poppy fields in the region. From Southeast Asia to Afghanistan. God knows where else.

Trump would have been in a position to know the REAL truth not the absolute bullcrap being fed to the public. If that's not a valid conscientious objection then I dont know what is.

The funniest thing is, if he had fought in the war and became a war hero, You would be in this very thread ranting about how he joined up with the slaughter squads wiping out villages left and right even though he Had to have known the whole war was based on lies.
edit on 10/14/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join