It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest 1980 Pt II - Will There Be An Answer?

page: 78
<< 75  76  77   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
In fact SSgt Bud Steffens who was one of the first witnesses of the strange lights. He picked up Burroughs to ride patrol the base in his vehicle. Steffens was fairly new to the base at the time so it was a sort of getting to know you exercise. But 'word on the street' was that this was actually to ensure Burroughs didn't stray into certain areas and notice OSI activities going on around him.

Not sure that I can fathom why he would be sheilded from OSI activity, unless OSI were planning a sting operation.

The reports and directions from the Air Force that I linked specifically state that those caught with a personal supply were not to be reported as part of the intelligence gathering exercise and is probably only noted on personnel files.

I wonder if it could be that whatever approach Gabriel's crack down on drug smuggling took within USAFE put him in line for the Washington job two years later.

originally posted by: mirageman
I'm not saying that the whole RFI was a UFO cover story so US troops could check that something had been dumped or hidden in woods. But there were ongoing investigations going on at the time.

I'm not saying that either. That personnel were being shipped in and out with some frequency, and without explanation, appears to have created tensions. If nothing breaks that tension, something is bound to snap eventually.

However, if customs checks had increased on the bases meaning that contraband was unable to get through those channels the temptation may have existed to go the Barry Seal route and drop such cargo into the woods. The Halt party found a tree that appeared to have been damaged by something getting caught on it and then subsequently being pulled and twisted free.

Now, having familiarised myself with the legalities, if OSI or anyone else had covered up that contraband had been retreived from the woods, that would have Customs and Excise's as well as Police jurisdiction being violated, if heroin was within that equation, I should think that the base commanders would have wished for aliens to land in the woods or failing that, the ground to swallow them up. Perhaps Halt was set up.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep
a reply to: mirageman

I suggest we ask "Jeeves" or better still Osborn.

So what is your opinion on the conclusion that Bruni felt it was time travel?

We know you found it interesting but that's not an opinion.

Do you believe time travel was involved?

edit on 21/2/2019 by mirageman because: ..

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I am looking at what "others" in the game have said over the years.

It should not matter what I believe and is simply not relevant.

😁

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

But it's okay for you to ask others what they believe?

Maybe in future we should all take your stance then? Whatever you say is irrelevant.

So we'll ignore you then from now on.

Please star this post if you agree

edit on 21/2/2019 by mirageman because: Yeh I'm winding you up because you are acting dumb.

top topics

<< 75  76  77   >>

join