It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steve Bannon is brilliant

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

..." the difference between a racist and a white supremacist."

Is there Really One ? A Racist could be a Person of Any Nationality , but aren't ALL " ists " Just the Same , Confused Human Beings ?

I believe there are very few actual racists in the world...people who hate people solely because of race. I would bet anything that most people harbor feelings of ill will due to cultural differences, not because of skin color.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

A lot of it is due to conditioning and exposure.

If black guys constantly see other blacks getting abused and mistreated by cops they will assume that's the standard.

If white guys constantly see blacks committing crimes and getting arrested, they will assume that is the standard.

If they both see Hispanics importing drugs and getting arrested, they will assume that is the standard.

All these "stereotypes" are caused by over exposure to sporadic events.

A2D

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   

" The definition is what it is,"

NO It is NOT . In This Country WE THE PEOPLE Decide WHAT Is or Isn't Through Our Constitutional Rights , and No Individual or Group Can Trump that .

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

" The definition is what it is,"

NO It is NOT . In This Country WE THE PEOPLE Decide WHAT Is or Isn't Through Our Constitutional Rights , and No Individual or Group Can Trump that .

I see, is that why people like to identify as something other than what they are, definitions be damned huh, we can just make up # as we go...

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Listen Sonny , Read the Freakin' Constitution and the Bill of Rights , then get Back to me with your LAME Arguments about WHAT and WHATNOT Can be Done About Crimes Against the People in these United States .

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I don't identify as a Sonny...

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Then Deny Ignorance . Sounds to me it might take you a Few Decades to Finally Accomplish it ..........

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Not being bound by definition, I might identify as liberal lesbian librarian in the next decade.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Identify With ANYONE You Want , it's a Free Country IF You Actually HAVE American Citizenship Son Knee .

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

You mean our constitutional rights that have already been trampled upon? I have a concealed carry permit and spent multiple years defending this nation under the title of United States Marine....yet I cannot even CC at my current site of employment because it is a state building and "gun-free zone".......

(I carry regardless, but let's hope they never find out....)

A2D

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Agree2Disagree

" You mean our constitutional rights that have already been trampled upon? "

Mine Aren't . Maybe you Need to Figure Out How ? ...Hmm..

Jay Sekulow , Chief Counsel of the American Center for Law and Justice (ACLJ) . Give Him a Call , What Do You Have to Lose ? ...........

edit on 22-9-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Most states require you to have a CCW permit to carry, which already adds restriction to the 2nd... and even then, try explaining your 2nd amendment right to anyone at a state courthouse...i promise, you won't get very far. Regardless of whatever you think your rights are, they're not as great as you presume.....

A2D

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   

When it comes to the 2nd Amendment , Some States have Interpreted it in Ways that Violate it , but the Right to Bear Arms is Still , and Always Will be Constitutional in a Court of Law .

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

I think you're missing the point.

I work (external)security for a courthouse. I'm not authorized to carry on the premises. It's that simple.

A2D

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

" But there is another view. In this view, the state governments represent the "real" governments of the people. The federal government exists as a somewhat mistrusted agent of the states, with states retaining the power to protect their people by checking the actions of the federal government when necessary to prevent overreaching. This view seems to be that embodied by the states' right interpretation, in which state organizations are set against the federal government and in which state legislators retain the power to nullify federal firearms laws that would otherwise frustrate state prerogatives.[85](p.1763) "

constitution.org...

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Those EU politicians who seem to have been anointed by Bannon, look more and more like, their purpose is a suicide against the Trump Administration ... and they are going straight for it !

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Steven Bannon is using The Movement as a platform to support the decadent EU against the US, dragging all political movements into hell.

Bannon is practically attempting to destroy all Trump-like policy supporters in the EU. He might in fact be a EU manufactured false flag, meant to stop the Trump presidency but failed to do so.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join