It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry: A Secret Society or a Society with Secrets?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astronomer62
a reply to: CanadianMason
Hi CanadianMason,
Please forgive my English zany humour but you are beginning to get spooked by me LOL.
Yes it is an ancient tradition to pick days to align to the stars, especially to Sirius and Alnilam!
As i have just mentioned 21 November, i will have something to say if Brexit Talks gets anything agreed on this day!
www.bbc.co.uk...
You never know i could be a spooky mystic Ha Ha!
I do draw weird drawings about the Golden Ratio, one at bottom of thread, sometimes people write messages in the sky, would you like know the message for Julius Caesar when he was assassinated?
I am just a humble monk like person suffering from a broken spine!

Please note i have already mentioned Brexit, i was just waiting but being ignored!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason
Here within the said UK, Masons / Masonry, is th / are forever reliant on the fact that owner / Manager is a Freemason. Being such literally guarantees their fortune ref; Contracts in and around the City the of London. I was employed by a Masons Firm and gradually learned - perhaps a little - more about such. It proved that the original clad , no doubt within Greece zones did learn the 345 habit of how to ensure square cornering of a building. This was followed by the artistic skill of shaping stones into Décor or statues. The rest of their citizens were ignorant to such skills and were taught once they had been selected and sworn in. Something that later became a named as Freemason. ie no longer a Slave, but now a financed Mason. Sworn in by oath to ensure He kept the secrets to himself.
Nowadays try to open a small business in London, you cannot, unless you know someone who knows someone of high importance. Which means a Freemason. Now suppose a citizen is invited to join such. Fine, and he is then allowed to pay a minimum of £180.00p per month, and is encouraged to spend as much time as possible trying to collect more money - for the Freemasons. If he is a Millionaire, then he will have the business ability to raise his personal funds / savings. If he is a mere citizen, then he can attend regular meetings, listen to the average chit chat, but will never meet again in a private London club to discuss Money raising ideas. Sorry if is slightly confusing, but trying to explain a lot in a small sort of space. I have nothing against Freemasons, never will have, and may have joined if I could simply give a set sum of money away each month. Medical reasons plus Family life etc. do after Bill's are paid, deny such.
In plain it is a large closed shop and the Top Members rule the Financial world. Other more Evil Cults do their best rule the World and that will surprise you if you uncover some of the things I have slowly heard about. For instance NWO and what it really means...………………...Check out the new WTC etc. in Kazakhstan. Bye, Have a nice day now...……….

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
goofballs

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming
Perhaps the puzzle needs to go to Rome now in 1582, away from masonic dogma, they don't have much to do with it all,
Please reply Steaming, i'm getting tired now, but wait for me when i post....i love a good battle, it shouldn't be how normal people approach debate, you need accurate debate, as do I, it should be interesting, however i leave dates for you, it makes it more interesting for me with religious dogma!

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Astronomer62

accuracy is a little foggy for jokes in the past just dont forget how you effect all measures when you stand next to me.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Well I just got my initiation completed last evening and am an entered apprentice in Freemasonry.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Congrats!

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join