It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elderly 'Pro Trump' Former UK Ambassador to US Beaten Bloody

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

What shocks me is that it happened at Victoria station... Only time it's dead is late at night which this didn't happen.

It's not a robbery, it's unlikely to just be a random attack. And it happened shortly after he makes tweets and publishes something about Trump.

You have to remember, Trumps visit to the UK is a big deal, everyone knows about it. The entire British island wakes up and goes to bed at the same time, listens to the same radio station, watches the same TV, talks about the same stuff on a day to day basis. And teens have access to all of that, plus internet. Not saying this is politically motivated, but, it sure looks like it.
Either they are young people growing up to hate America and or Trump or someone sent them to do this.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

You are over thinking the problem as theres a major problem in London with teen crime and its been going on for decades as the gaffer can recall in the late 80's there would be gangs turning up from other schools to steal anything of value like rings/necklaces etc so most kids didn't wear anything as they knew it was probably going to get stolen.

The general rule is that you should look as least interesting as possible so some other poor sucker can get the pain.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   

The entire British island wakes up and goes to bed at the same time, listens to the same radio station, watches the same TV, talks about the same stuff on a day to day basis.

Nope, not true.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

The entire British island wakes up and goes to bed at the same time, listens to the same radio station, watches the same TV, talks about the same stuff on a day to day basis.

Nope, not true.

You're all in the same time zone ... that's the point.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Probably tried to rob em. The police intervened before they could. They were probably released to their parents because underage, but they’re going to see a judge soon enough!

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   

'British island'....you are aware that we're a group of islands?

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: biggilo

Are you serious or are you really correcting my typos?

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

robberies where nothing is taken is all the rage these days. I believe the kids call it "almost robbing".
It saves time when worrying about how to dispose of the money.

They were trying to rob him of his dignity, but misunderstood the concept... thinking they would get something of value out of it... stupid # kids...

When I screwed up, I got thrown across the room and slapped around a bit. I learned to respect others. These kids today, they don't fear any punishment. Half the time, I wanna grab em by the neck and slap the daylights out of em. Humans are rebellious by nature, it's common sense that you have to be on top of disciplining them as they grow up so they grow up with a sense of order and respect. This lawlessness is simply what is to be expected when you remove the discipline and replace it with lies, like "you're perfect just the way you are".

No! You're a worthless lump of stupid that has to be purified by the fire of discipline, corporal punishment, tempered by a a healthy dose of labor and hammered into shape by years of hard lessons. THAT'S how you create a Man or a Woman.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Hope the guy is ok but this sounds like a mere assault or attempted mugging rather than politically motivated attack.

The Tube(underground) in London Town is notorious for such incidents I'm afraid.
edit on 13-7-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join