It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The true nature of the gangstalking phenomena in a nutshell

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I have read before that the NSA/CIA have done really messed up deep black programs using occult magic and really nasty combinations of things like that to use as a weapon against whoever it is they want to target.. Perhaps things they learned when they used operation paperclip to recruit some of the really nasty Nazis. (Even worse than the usual ones)..

When the SHTF for real though, the people running these programs will be targeted by the powers that they summoned and will most likely pay dearly for what they have done. Just a hunch...

edit on 21-7-2018 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
It's a frightening situation.

One time I thought to myself "there is a war on for our minds". and a few days later I saw someone on here post that exact same sentence. The "coincidences" are insane. And I am 99 percent sure that my house is not bugged. Practically every day talk media hosts and things on the internet reference very specific, very minute details of my life that are supposed to be private.

One time I said to my friend, knowing there are no cameras or mics that could have been hacked. "you know how sometimes doggies nudge you with their heads, cause they want something from you? I think that's cute". a few days later I saw an ad on my computer with a Great Dane nudging his head against the wall, and a caption that said "the real meaning of what your dog is trying to tell you". Barack Obama has referenced me TWICE. Stephen Colbert sometimes references me. I thought maybe there are satellites that can penetrate my roof. But I don't understand how this could be real unless my house is bugged, and like I said I'm almost positive that its not.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I was looking up Turnip stew recipes one day, and 2 days later I hear the media reference Turnips for no apparent reason.

I believe that Good and Evil permeates the Multiverse. I think ET fight amongst themselves, and that depending on what happens in outer space e.g; who Is in power, trickles down to the rulers of the world. I believe that if evil ETS want to do harm to humanity and they are in control, then evil people will be in control of our governments and likewise, if good, peaceful, prosperous ET are in control/winning the war, then good, benevolent "light" will be in control of our governments.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Whatever's going on, they love to mess with me.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Archons?

Seriously, tho. It doesn't take a paranormal problem to be targeted by sleazy people.

Manipulative Intentions of Others
Smear/Whisper Campaign
Organized Crime

All it takes is someone lying about you to get people to be sh!tty towards you.

Look up Counter-Intelligence and Counter-Surveillance. Those two terms alone should tell you what part of the problem is. Those techniques aren't just used in Wartime.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join