It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi: ‘Civilization’ Is ‘at Risk’ in 2018 Midterms

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Congresswoman and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi has said that civilization is at risk if Democrats don't win Congressional majorities in the November elections !!! 😃

She has used these panic attack statements many times in the past, always when Democrats are in jeopardy.

This year is one of the most desperate elections and the Democrats are really pouring on the butter as they continue to slide over the cliffs.

Problem is, Democrat voting pockets are worse off than any other areas in the whole country !! 💥😃💥

Watch OUT !! Democrat candidates and Democrat Leaders are growing bigger fangs this year !!

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) told Rolling Stone in an interview published Sunday that the fate of civilization is at risk in the 2018 midterm elections, signaling Democrats’ desperation to win a major election.

Rolling Stone asked Pelosi how the Democrats are going to determine which district races to make a priority and pour money into, and the House minority leader responded that the election is a must win for Democrats because “civilization” depends on it.

“Civilization as we know it today is at risk in this election. We have to win,” Pelosi responded. “We have to win.”

+31 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

When are democrats going to start chanting, "Death To America" and burning the American flag?

I swear they seem to have more in common with ISIS that anything in the states.

+18 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Ironically, if she and a handful of other unsavory characters would just leave the Democratic Party, retiring and taking their meldramatic vitriol, race baiting, fear mongering, and corruption with them, the Dems would probably fare quite well in the 2018 Midterms.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Pelosi and Waters..... what great front men/women for a political party ! They have done more for the republican party than just about anyone.. Long may they live ! hahah

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   
It is. If left to play out running amok, Planet SJW would be a slower process than a Giant Meteor, but more effective in wiping out all life on Earth.

edit on 9-7-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Perhaps she will be running on the 'knee-jerk' platform, she seemingly has no substance..?

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
What she means is... There is a group of dems or someone in the intel community planning on pressing a red button if they do not get their way?
edit on 9-7-2018 by CosmicAwakening because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Human waste, used needles and garbage strewn across streets and abject poverty - that is the 'civilisation' at risk if Democrats don't win.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I totally agree with that. I think Democrats, progressives are begging for new blood. But its hard to make old guard go away.

I mean look at it, most people who work can't wait to retire. these politicians don't EVER! want to retire. What does that say about the kind of "work" they do.

link   

I totally agree with that. I think Democrats, progressives are begging for new blood. But its hard to make old guard go away.

I mean look at it, most people who work can't wait to retire. these politicians don't EVER! want to retire. What does that say about the kind of "work" they do.

link   

link   

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

When are democrats going to start chanting, "Death To America" and burning the American flag?

Does "Make America Mexico!" count?

But yea, I can bet when the supreme leader of Iran spews his hate for the US, I can imagine it "it sends a chill" up some of their legs.......

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I agree. The adoration of a personality (frightfully bordering on worship) and the love of money is threatening the civilization we once enjoyed. Even morality is used as a political point. When it serves the government or the personality, it's fine. When it doesn't, it's vilified.

Case in point, removing children from the parent at the border. Whoever ordered that should be charged with the emotional abuse of a child, and charged at once, and also with denying minors due process of law.

Pelosi is correct.
edit on 7/9/2018 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Ironically, if she and a handful of other unsavory characters would just leave the Democratic Party, retiring and taking their meldramatic vitriol, race baiting, fear mongering, and corruption with them, the Dems would probably fare quite well in the 2018 Midterms.

I agree. I still haven't figured out why some of the big names and some people with money don't break away for a new progressive party. Bernie almost broke away but he just couldn't do it. We both know the Dems can't beat trump with an establishment candidate like Hillary again.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Civilization is only at risk if the Democrats win. I haven’t seen such morbid hate in any other party. A complete change of leadership is required for the Dim’s to even have a chance. Sorry Nancy, you are no longer relevant.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

What she means is when the Dems fail all hell will break loose. Mass screaming at the sky, mass amounts or pissing and moaning, punks with face masks burning things in the streets..... Just like the last 2 years so nothing new.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

watch your tongue...

dems have been a sore politically since Clinton.
but isis...

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Case in point, removing children from the parent at the border. Whoever ordered that should be charged with the emotional abuse of a child, and charged at once, and also with denying minors due process of law.

You know who that was as well as I do.
Why not name him ?
And It was not Trump.
It was a President with the initials BS .
Do you get the penultimate joke now ?
The US elected BS as President.
End Rant.

Yet , was it denying minors due process or following due process of law ? When the children are shoved across the border by parents who only care about themselves becoming citizens later , what do you do with those children ? They have no one. They are already technically "orphans".

Just like old Barry to throw a conundrum out there to further divide folks.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Human waste, used needles and garbage strewn across streets and abject poverty - that is the 'civilisation' at risk if Democrats don't win.

Yeah like Nancy's District in San Francisco !!

Half underwater already
LOL😃

<<   2  3 >>

join