It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch: Greenpeace Crashes 'Superman Drone' Into Nuclear Power Plant To Expose Facility's Dangers

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Your angry because the outer chain link fence is not a dome?

I'm not angry at anything.

Other than that, I've responded to all of the points of your post. Please review my previous statements.

-dex

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: DexterRiley

Then can you answer how Greenpeace revealed any new threats to loss of containment? Other than the obvious and always present “if someone used a big enough missile of rocket launched grenade”?

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

I would say a drone would meet the definition of missile. No?
edit on 5-7-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

Then can you answer how Greenpeace revealed any new threats to loss of containment? Other than the obvious and always present “if someone used a big enough missile of rocket launched grenade”?

Presumably anyone who needed to know about the threat already knew about it. Thus the significant hardening of the structure.

Maybe all Greenpeace did was demonstrate to the populace that the building was accessible via an aerial root that was not as well protected as everyone thought.

I suspect that there are other nuclear facilities, in other parts of the world, that are not as hardened as this one. Perhaps the real takeaway from this incident is that one of those nuclear power plants may be susceptible to such an attack.

-dex

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

The take away is what standard is any given nuclear containment built to, and understanding that standard before being sent into hysteria by media whores.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join