It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunking the present leftwing terrorist narrative.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
So how many rightwing/leftwing terrorist attacks have there been in the last 25 years???

I decided to look it up...

According to Wikipedia there have been 150 right wing terrorist attacks and they have none listedf for the left in the last 25 years..

www.adl.org...

How many left wing terrorist attacks I. That same period?

According to Wikipedia.. none.. atleast none committed by a terrorist group..

There were a bunch before the end of the Cold War, but after the weather underground and the Puertorican liberation front was disbanded there really haven’t been any..

But say we count Christopher Dorner and the Texas police shooter..

So I kept looking.. this is fromthe Cato institue and has charts and such with all the data sources.. if I’m right the Cato group is a rightwing think tank.

www.cato.org...

Terrorists have murdered 3,342 people on U.S. soil from 1992 through August 12, 2017 (Figure 1). Islamists committed 92 percent of all those murders and are, far and away, the deadliest group of terrorists by ideology. The 9/11 attacks accounted for 2,983 of the 3,085 Islamist-inspired terrorist deaths—an overwhelming 97 percent. The chance of being murdered in a terrorist attack committed by an Islamist during this period was about 1 in 2.5 million per year (Table 1).

Nationalist and Right Wing terrorists are the second deadliest group of terrorists by ideology and account for 219 murders and 6.6 percent of all terrorist deaths.

Left Wing terrorists killed only 23 people in terrorist attacks during this time but 13 since the beginning of 2016

I’m guessing those 13 were Christopher Dorner and the Texas police shooter.. the number seems about right as both killed more than 5 I think..

So let’s do a little easy math shall we...

3,342 murders by terrorists -25 years

3,085 by Muslim terrorists (2983 from 911) so excluding 911 that is 202...

219 by rightwing nationalists groups..

3,085+219= 3,304

3,342-3,304= 38..

In the last 25 years there have only been 38 murders in terrorist attacks not committed by an Islamic or rightwing terrorist (and make no mistake , islamists are the rightwing for their countries).

ONLY 23 were from a left wing group!!!

Ya gotta love the conservative media complex and the way they pretend like “the left” is just about to start doing what they have been doing for years..

It shouldn’t be surprising that the side with militia groups is the most violent..

edit on 2-7-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

make no mistake , islamists are the rightwing for their countries

So we can attribute Hitler with the leftwing then right?

+22 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

You left out blm, antifa and the black panthers. But that's not surprising considering your sources.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

The Atrocities committed by "liberals" in 2016 alone are beyond counting and trump that combined figure there.

Now realize that:

And do the math.

In case you need a reminder:
Social Justice Assault Warriors TV Marathon!
edit on 2-7-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

congrats. you solved the riddle....
right wing bad!
left wing not quite as bad!
happy now?

+23 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

You, my friend, are a comedic genius!

You used the ADL as a source regarding left wing violence! That's like asking a butcher for advice on tofu patty recipes.

Hahaha! Bravo!

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Classic.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Just a suggestion, but you might want to try the SPLC if you want data to support your theory.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Go see Obama's mentor, he committed acts of terror, that one universally known fact sends this topic down the poop shoot.

HOAX BIN material.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
No one is going to believe you anyway, it doesn't fit the narrative, people are exposing themselves here, they are showing they would rather deflect and sympathise (at times defend) anything that could be attached to the right/rightists/far-rights/extremists etc

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Good grief what a hot mess this OP is. Full of baloney and bias garbage I think JoshuaCox might as well get a job working for the Huffington Compost. This is the reason why I will never vote or show support for a lefty. EVER.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Nationalist and Right Wing terrorists are the second deadliest group of terrorists by ideology and account for 219 murders and 6.6 percent of all terrorist deaths.

OKlahoma City:

168 people killed
Overview. On April 19, 1995, 168 people were killed in the bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah building in Oklahoma City.

oklahomacitynationalmemorial.org...

So take out that one attack that leaves 51 kilt.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Ah...so it's only a terrorist attack if someone dies.

Got it.

Just to clear things up for you, ANY act of force or violence committed by an individual or a group to promote a political ideology is a terrorist actions. Here, direct from 18 U.S. Code § 2331 - Definitions

(5) the term “domestic terrorism” means activities that—
    (A) involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State;

(B) appear to be intended—

(i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population;

(ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or

(iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and

(C) occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States.

I hate to debunk the myth set out in your OP, but left-leaning organizations, like BLM and Antifa, use these tactics all of the time, as do organizations like the New Black Panther Party and even the DNC when they organize protests or counter protests that predictably become violent.

The difference is that our government and media seem unwilling to admit what this stuff is--you know, like Antifa throwing an explosive capable of injury into a permitted demonstration by a right-leaning group.

Don't kid yourself--death or even injury are not the only metrics by which terrorism is defined and measured.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
No one is going to believe you anyway, it doesn't fit the narrative, people are exposing themselves here, they are showing they would rather deflect and sympathise (at times defend) anything that could be attached to the right/rightists/far-rights/extremists etc

You should be the last person to add your fictional opinion on this subject. You are so biased and one sided, we already know what you are going to say before you even post the comment on any given thread politically. We know. We know.

Right = badguys....

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Terrorism is the use of violence or intimidation for political goals.
I'd say the left has far more experience with engaging in acts of terrorism.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Exactly. And those figures take no account of all the militant SJW's on the stampede the past 5 years.

Or how minority on white violence isnt tallied as a "hate crime" when it is often to extremes the other way around.

Just like how SJW extremism is the platform of the left, when KKK extremism is not the platform of the right.

How in this very site SJWFRONT is openly tolerated, where STORMFRONT is immediately banned (which just reflects the double standards that are the norm in this western societies).

Even though they're the same damn thing just with different hair do's:

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Well, looking at that graph at your second link. You must really be up in arms and hate those muslims?

I look forward to reading your many threads on their contribution to terrorism.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Obviously groups such as Symbionese Liberation Army, The Ohio 7, UFF,
Weather underground and M19CO flew under your radar here is a link to help link thing
edit on 2-7-2018 by hillbilly4rent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: hillbilly4rent

Obviously groups such as Weather underground and M19CO flew under your radar here is a link to help link thing

Or FALN, that carried out bombings from Chicago to New York to Puerto Rico, and Bill Clinton pardoned them all outta prison even though people died.

Want to be Pardoned as a Terrorist? Go Communist & Vote Hillary!

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Looking at that graph again, it's pretty scary. But could you imagine if right wing terrorism increased by 1500 PERCENT, OMG. That would be a worldwide epidemic, and certainly at that point NO ONE could NOT see it as a systematic and ingrained ideological threat to modern civilization.

Thank god it's not that high.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join