It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Juan Mayor Who Criticized Trump Now Under FBI Investigation for Corruption

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Now it comes out that the Mayor of San Juan Puerto Rico is under FBI investigation !! 😃

She was very vocal about how Trump was screwing up the PR aid after the hurricanes.

She herself was involved in all kinds of malarkey it seems !!

But we all know the political parties in PR all seem to lean way-Left don't we.

Guess we can figure who got those death numbers wrong too now eh.

Busted !!!! 😃🎃

Warning !! -- highly "speculative" !!
San Juan Mayor Who Criticized Trump Now Under FBI Investigation for Corruption

San Juan Mayor Carmen Yulín Cruz infamously picked a fight with President Trump in the aftermath of Hurricane Maria last year, the storm that devastated Puerto Rico. The official death toll was 64, but Gov. Ricardo Rossello suggested the actual number is higher. President Trump signed a $36.5 billion aid package for the nation. Some of the aid took awhile to get to its destination. Cruz took aim at the White House in those months, accusing the U.S. government of turning its back on them.

New reports suggest that corruption in San Juan prevented critical supplies from reaching Hurricane Maria victims. The FBI is investigating suppliers and Cruz’s administration.

According to a local news report from El Vocero de Puerto Rico, the FBI is investigating several suppliers for alleged corruption in San Juan.

2nd "Sourze"

edit on Wed Jun 13 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Predictable deflections and accusations of retaliatory actions in 3... 2.... 1....

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

good, the woman was purposely witholding food and water from her own people to shine the worst possible light on the administration, purporting inaction. That island is more corrupt than Mexico, only slightly less than the Clintons.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   
that's what everyone was saying that the Puerto Rican government is corrupt and of course most Puerto Ricans know this hence why I live among so many of them

my neighbors are Puerto Rican and although I can't stand this neighborhood they love it because they don't have to deal with the corruption like down there

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Predictable deflections and accusations of retaliatory actions in 3... 2.... 1....

it's gotten really sad when I can sit here and list the partisan talking points about to flood the thread (or you)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

good, the woman was purposely witholding food and water from her own people to shine the worst possible light on the administration, purporting inaction. That island is more corrupt than Mexico, only slightly less than the Clintons.

She was making everybody share the misery equally !!

😎😃

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I sure hope marg6043 weighs in. Her brother is in a government position down there and thus she has access to information not generally available to most news agencies.

This particular mayor did indeed make a big stink in the hurricane aftermath and to anyone with the eyes to see, was using the disaster to score political points at the time.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Sure,Blame an "Act of God" on the current administration.
How fast did her Cuban,Venezuelan, and Chinese friends provide aid?
That person wears their soul on their face.

S&F
edit on 13-6-2018 by Wildmanimal because: Add Detail

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

“Who run the world? Girls!
Who run the world? Girls!
Who run the world? Girls!”
-Beyoncé

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

damn, all this time I thought it was Master Blaster!...sigh, guess thats just Barter Town and pig #

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Projection by the Left:
The pervasive, constant attribution of the left's own despicable ideas, feelings, or attitudes to other people or to objects, including especially the externalization of any blame, guilt, or responsibility.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

-Beyoncé

Beyoncé, with her foul language and oversexualized attitude, is NOT a model to aspire to for any girl or woman, unless perhaps one aspires to a career as a prostitute...

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I would like to preface this by saying I am a Trump supporting libertarian who believes that Cruz is a shady criminal who withheld aide from her constituents.

I have read the cited article, along with the lawsuit cited in that article which can be found here....
m.theepochtimes.com...

Nothing in the law suit directly insinuates Cruz did anything at all. The title of the article is more than slightly misleading. Furthermore, all the dates of the lawsuit occur prior to the hurricane...

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
You know what they say about Trump and storm warnings!

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

-Beyoncé

I hope those "girls" are educated enough to enable a basic proper use of English Grammar.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

-Beyoncé

I hope those "girls" are educated enough to enable a basic proper use of English Grammar.

Have no idea but it was posted in irony.

They might run our lives but they don’t run the world!

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

-Beyoncé

Cash Me Ousside!

How Bow da!

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Nail her to the proverbial wall if she is guilty.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 05:42 AM
link   
“THE FBI IS CORRUPT AND CAN’T BE TRUSTED except when they’re investigating Deocrats.”

“(and Trump’s enemies.)”

edit on 14-6-2018 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
“THE FBI IS CORRUPT AND CAN’T BE TRUSTED except when they’re investigating Deocrats.”

True dat!

What's a deocrat?

Sounds racist.

new topics

<<   2 >>

join