It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well, $#!%, I was WRONG ... Trump is EXACTLY What We Need!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   
What a show it is and the shows not over yet!

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: RogueWaterC1
What a show it is and the shows not over yet!

It's just gettin' started.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean

originally posted by: Outlier13
a reply to: GuidedKill

Yes...we have been living RENT FREE in their heads since the beginning.

Hilllary been living rent free in a lot of Trump supporters' heads sincethe beginning.

I admit to this.
I cannot get the image of hillary and the obamas dressed in orange jumpsuits out of my head.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
So ... I'm a few days from my epiphany ... and oddly, the sense I had of the "right person - right time" quality of President Trump hasn't faded even a tiny fraction (which is wierd for me.)

Trump's public persona is almost an archetype of the historical "Ugly American" ...

"Ugly American" is a pejorative term used to refer to perceptions of loud, arrogant, demeaning, thoughtless, ignorant, and ethnocentric behavior of American citizens mainly abroad, but also at home. Although the term is usually associated with or applied to travelers and tourists, it also applies to U.S. corporate businesses in the international arena.

I know that these facts really offend Trump supporters and especially Trump zealots. There's just no way around that at this time, in fact, that offense and emotional discomfort is VITAL to what needs to happen to both the United States and the world at deeper socio-cultural levels.

We are going have to decide, for example, whether we want to operate as a species on the global or tribal/national scale.

Matters such as that are not settled in the classroom or the dinner table ... they have to be refined in the crucible of diametrically opposed beliefs, understandings and forces.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
So ... I'm a few days from my epiphany ... and oddly, the sense I had of the "right person - right time" quality of President Trump hasn't faded even a tiny fraction (which is wierd for me.)

Trump's public persona is almost an archetype of the historical "Ugly American" ...

"Ugly American" is a pejorative term used to refer to perceptions of loud, arrogant, demeaning, thoughtless, ignorant, and ethnocentric behavior of American citizens mainly abroad, but also at home. Although the term is usually associated with or applied to travelers and tourists, it also applies to U.S. corporate businesses in the international arena.

We are going have to decide, for example, whether we want to operate as a species on the global or tribal/national scale.

The animalistic behavior of "Survival of the Fittest".

You would think, the highest animal species, would have evolved further.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Do you ever think that maybe evolution is selecting for something other than intellect and compassion?

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Do you ever think that maybe evolution is selecting for something other than intellect and compassion?

It appears that we are evolving towards Idiocracy.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I hope no Trump supporters were offended by the insults from top FBI officials.
Our wonderful President (and friend) wants you to know that you're the best!

twitter.com...

edit on 6/16/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

twitter.com...

LOL. Trump is quite the comedian.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

twitter.com...

LOL ... I thought Trump was pathetic enough for tweeting that tripe ... I am stunned that a zealot is willing to acknowledge it in public. Yeah, forget the Framers, forget the Greatest Generation, the Civil Rights Marches, etc.

Trump's fan club is the GREATEST (except for him of course.)

Man, this stuff is PRIMO.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I really hope that the existence of trump in the whitehouse causes reflection and results in the American public stepping away from popularity politics and voting for competence in future.

Don't vote based on who you like or dislike, vote for who is going to do the job best. In other words, don't vote for a morally bereft and incompetent fool.

It is possible that America did need this, it's a wake-up call whether it is heard or not.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: LilFox

That is indeed a considerable component of my original post. As most of his followers are always gushing to point out, Trump holds nothing back, he is pure ID ... and what that reveals to both America and the world is that there is a strain of deep, deep selfishness and immaturity that is going to have to be dealt with.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Man is making the choice.

I don't think other animals have that ability.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

" use your words... "

Unsubstantiated Propaganda meant for the Gullible..........OK Missy ?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

from pg 1

. there is proably no other person alive that is so blindly egocentric that they could bring the unmitigated CHAOS to the world stage that Trump is bringing

So we're seeing evolution in action?

Does disruptive selection count?

Perhaps psychology better explains the nature of the Demon

www.psychologytoday.com...

Trauma therapy is built on the misguided assumption, promoted by Freudian psychoanalysis, that the primary goal of psychology is to bring to the fore repressed childhood memories of trauma. This has been expanded to the idea that confronting and dealing with unpleasant, negative, or disastrous events head on is essential to mental health.

www.google.com.au...

Disruptive selection, also called diversifying selection, describes changes in population genetics in which extreme values for a trait are favored over intermediate values. In this case, the variance of the trait increases and the population is divided into two distinct groups.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I agree with u 100% since the first thing he did was that tax cut for the top 1 %, so much for giving them hell, but it is a cup of fresh air to hear Trump give the media hell for "fake news" and bring down the good old boys of the alphabet letters to a credibility crisis.

I dont have a Trump sticker on my whip but as a fellow new yorker i know what kind of man im dealing with, sad to see all this rednecks and whitetrash put their hopes in him, no sadder than watching ppl from the hood think Obama was going to do something although in his defense, having health care and early age child education did make a tangible difference in ppls lifes, that much obama did, even if it was done to benefit big pharma and teachers unions.

Trump still has a few years left, lets see if the housing market booms back up or decent paying jobs that dont require more than a high school education come back. Ill be waiting. But again im from NYC i can smell bs 3.5 miles away, it gives me enough time to change my jordans and put some boots on so i dont slide on the bs and fall. But i got to still deal with the smell, no amount of febrezze can habdle the amount of bs being spewed by Trump.

I love the dude though he knows how to win, and he really wants in his own way to put America first. If only wasnt true that:
"the road to hell is paved with good intentions"

Check your ego and the door, thats for Everybody, left, right, center, upper or lower. You dig.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join