It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well, $#!%, I was WRONG ... Trump is EXACTLY What We Need!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+56 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   
It finally dawned on me this morning ... I've been mistaken about President Donald J. Trump.

Allow me to explain ...

Yes, Mr. Trump is a self-centered, bumbling buffoon. Yes, he is the epitome of almost everything that is wrong with American culture, a man who has been blatantly dishonest, unfaithful, arrogant and dumb ... YET he has been incredibly successful financially.

He has dredged up all the foulness that has coated the American underbelly ... racism, sexism, vapid exceptionalism, etc.

He glorifies shallowness of thought, ignorance and petulant impulsiveness ...

Pick something unfortunate about modern American culture ... and you'll find that in one way or another, DJT embodies it ...

... and this bungling boob is now the most powerful man in the world.

You know what? It's glorious.

Trump has inverted our diplomacy, destroyed the Presidency and probably the last century of American world-building.

Face it, the world we all grew up in was dying a plodding death, gagging on its own inertia, slurping up its own metastasized remnant ideas, regurgitating roccoco replays and still starving for any real innovation, any authentic change ...

Here is my grand epiphany ... there is proably no other person alive that is so blindly egocentric that they could bring the unmitigated CHAOS to the world stage that Trump is bringing and that this world needed SO badly, desperately, achingly.

CHAOS can be terrifying to live through ... but it is also the source of all creation.

Welcome to the Jungle.

edit on 13-6-2018 by Gryphon66 because: Spelling

+25 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Kek?

(post by notsure1 removed for a manners violation)
+43 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Kek?

Praise kek!! We have won all the other battle fronts now it’s time for the last one.... their minds!

Another thing the left will loose, another thing we will take from them.

#MAGA

4 more years!!

edit on 13-6-2018 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

+47 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

You can't make an omelet without breaking some eggs.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

IDIOT..

LOL.

(post by jimmyx removed for a manners violation)
+67 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Ever think that maybe its the other way around? What you thought whats been order has actually been self imposed chaos, propagandist media, perennial war by geriatric war mongers, self serving lifetime corrupt politicians whi make a loving at getting nothing done, overreaching domestic surveillance, elitist globalist who will sell out generations for money and power, etc.. Maybe youve been lied to and this orange rich asshole comes along to ruin it for "them"? The Trump Effect is is real..and so is Trump Derangement Syndrome..

+27 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Suffice it to say, I don't share your views.

link   
Sorry, double.

This site gets slower everyday.
edit on 13-6-2018 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: mkultra11

That's what convinces me that my realization is true ... CHAOS doesn't pick a side; CHAOS is ultimately fair.

(post by dug88 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
+24 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Kek?

Praise kek!! We have won all the other battle fronts now it’s time for the last one.... their minds!

Another thing the left will loose, another thing we will take from them.

#MAGA

4 more years!!

ZEIK HEIL!!!....ZEIK HEIL!!!...what a crack head thing to say

I couldn’t agree more. You really shouldn’t go around praising hitler like you just did. This is a discussion about an American President not your hero Hitler.

Buh bye.....

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I KNOW!

That's the best part ... it works not only both ways but ALL ways.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

So is this the first of the day's trump jerkoff fest threads?

Thanks for joining!

Mind the floor.

+13 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   
It was 100% predictable once all the Russia and other nonsense came up empty with Trump they'd be back to the "he's crazy" or "he's mentally ill" bull@#$@#.

+23 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

What racism? Seriously, you all repeat this over and over, but I've seen no evidence of it. You guys just redefine words to suit your immediate political agenda.

+13 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

So is this the first of the day's trump jerkoff fest threads?

I don’t know about that, looks more like an instructional class Bill Clinton gives in how to treat white households interns.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
It finally dawned on me this morning ... I've been mistaken about President Donald J. Trump.

Allow me to explain ...

Yes, Mr. Trump is a self-centered, bumbling buffoon. Yes, he is the epitome of almost everything that is wrong with American culture, a man who has been blatantly dishonest, unfaithful, arrogant and dumb ... YET he has been incredibly successful financially.

He has dredged up all the foulness that has coated the American underbelly ... racism, sexism, vapid exceptionalism, etc.

He glorifies shallowness of thought, ignorance and petulant impulsiveness ...

Pick something unfortunate about modern American culture ... and you'll find that in one way or another, DJT embodies it ...

... and this bungling boob is now the most powerful man in the world.

You know what? It's glorious.

Trump has inverted our diplomacy, destroyed the Presidency and probably the last century of American world-building.

Face it, the world we all grew up in was dying a plodding death, gagging on its own inertia, slurping up its own metastasized remnant ideas, regurgitating roccoco replays and still starving for any real innovation, any authentic change ...

Here is my grand epiphany ... there is proably no other person alive that is so blindly egocentric that they could bring the unmitigated CHAOS to the world stage that Trump is bringing and that this world needed SO badly, desperately, achingly.

CHAOS can be terrifying to live through ... but it is also the source of all creation.

Welcome to the Jungle.

Most of understand that the only reason there is perceived chaos and a potential for the world “we all grew up in” dying a plodding death* is because of the Left and liberals weaponization of identity politics, as well as the Left and liberals ceaseless efforts to eradicate free speech across Ameria, US Constitution be damned.

Feel free to continue life in your bubble.

*Hint - it’s not. This is yet another Left and liberal talking point to try and salvage the mid-terms.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

I understand and share much of your sentiment on him as a person. His whole adult life is not something I'd personally admire.

That said, as far as unraveling the last hundred years of America and world building... How is life truly different for citizens? How is the world directly impacted so much more than previous administrations?

His precidency is a mixed bag for me, a mixture of things I've liked and disliked. But to act like everything is scorched earth is a bit dramatic.

US policy hasn't really changed in many extreme ways, the difference is we don't have a smooth talking president.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join