It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump is Better Than You

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

How could we live in Nazi Germany and have a site such as ATS?

Fair point.

what Trump might do because there are some similar comparisons.

Yeah. Like what he is doing to the media and reporters.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   
What they aint even gonna post their spinoffs in here?

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
He is better at some things I am better than he at other things.
The idiolisation of Trump is getting very very weird Btw.
Mind you I could start a better cult than he.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Let me state this. I love what you said! Your post hits home hard. Speaking of attacking friends I just recently had that experience, simply because I asked if he himself could be in a room with Kim and no body guards. I simply said I couldn’t. I would be to scared to be face to face with that man I would probably # myself given the situation.

So he went on rambling about essentially trump is a traitor and his “comment” on wishing people would give him a little respect when he walks into a room.. simular to Kim’s power.

I am like dude I understand the guy, we got half the U.S threatening, backstabbing, spreading lies just because he breathes out his right nostril over his left. The man hasn’t done ANYTHING. Even the LGBT community fell down a rabbit hole saying they were going to be thrown in concentration camps and offed. Did it happen? NOOO!

Has he signed bills that make it so they can take your house and home as well as food off your fork as your about to take a bite of dinner? No that was Obama.

What he did do is tell people. Sex changes is considered cosmetic surgery. This tax payers shouldn’t have to pay for your new boob job. We have other issues we need to put that money to.

He went through and put a salary cap on all presidential and Congress income. He changed the rules so if you have an investment as a side business say oil... You can’t vote to further your financial gains.

Anyway, so this guy who is married to a friend of mine since I was 5. Decided to sit there accusing me of “drinking the cool-aid” deleted my responses and then sic’d His mother in law on me. While I was forced to rewrite my post. I referenced what he had said to me, along with the messages he deleted to hide for his backup to turn around and say I attacked him.

It is refreshing to see that other people agree. This # is out of hand and they really don’t have a place to be badmouthing a guy who is “trying something new”. I straight up asked him if this is how he would like to be treated, the way he treats our president. By spreading hatred for a guy who has literally done NOTHING wrong yet. He just ran to his momma and cried I was attacking him.

It is sickening, cause then I got to hear a bunch of bull# about him being “well versed on the political arena”. When all he does is delete messages to hide the fact he is an aggressive brute.

I did NOT vote for Trump or Hillary, I wish no one voted on that last election, because then there would be no president. At least any that you would reguard as scum. Watching this mans campaign, the willingness to put his life in danger and some of the laws he has passed, he has EARNED respect from me.

That man has balls no other president before us ever had. Even Hillary was being trained for military tactics for a war against Korea while Obama was in office.

Unless he does a 180 on his campaign, he has earned my support. Because he truly does want America to be great. His chaos is the only way true order will come to be.

Great Post, oh how I wish for permission to post this in their faces. But despite that, even with I never will because. Even if they are ignorant apes who seriously believe they are better then everyone. NOT just the president, but EVERYONE. You can’t even step 100 feet from these people before they bad mouth you..

I am sorry but stuffing your face til you weigh 800lbs, with nothing to bring to the community except: Hate and shame. Makes you lower then the drunk homeless guy begging for money for another bottle of beer.

I as a decent human being refuse to spread such hate. So I wanted you to know you are not alone in your way of thinking.

I apologize I just really needed to vent that. But it does prove the point you are trying to make. Most of these people hate life, and their job is to make everyone as miserable as they are.. This has been my personal experience.

edit on 17-6-2018 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

That’s my issue is the blind hatred.

Most of it stems around what Trump says, his personal shortcomings, and not the results of his presidency. This is indicative of the public relations style politics, where for the most part, people want someone who will sing them lullabies, whisper sweet nothings in their ear. They want someone who represents the character of some ideal they have trapped in their heads, not a man willing to risk it all to help his country. Most of all, they want someone who appears to be good, someone who masks their humanity beneath a facade of political correctness and public relations.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Maybe we should just put a cute little baby bunny in office.. then again I am sure someone will still find a way to hate it.

“He chewed the green part of the carrot first that’s racist”

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow

Maybe we should just put a cute little baby bunny in office.. then again I am sure someone will still find a way to hate it.

“He chewed the green part of the carrot first that’s racist”

How about Obama using Dijon mustard?

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: RowanBean

Lol I actually had to look that one up to even believe it. Good one!

That right here is why I am happy at 32 with no kids, same man for 7 years. You have to be insane to want children in this type of world. Cause I seriously believe it is going to get worse.

Times are changing, around here.. I can’t even say “hello, good morning to a cashier without feeling like I pee’d in her coffee”.

edit on 17-6-2018 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

Plus you'd have to give up all that disposable income.

# kids.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow

Lol I actually had to look that one up to even believe it. Good one!

That right here is why I am happy at 32 with no kids, same man for 7 years. You have to be insane to want children in this type of world. Cause I seriously believe it is going to get worse.

LOL. Basically what I am saying is that this is nothing new. The media attack presidents from both left and right. Trump ain't nothing new. It just seems more pronounced to Trump supporters because they, uh, love Trump.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   

And they hate Obama. And Hillary. And Muellar. And Comey. And sometimes Gowdy. And sometimes Sessions. Depending.
edit on 6/17/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

It isn’t even that, mom and dad are smoking crack out front while their kids run up and down the block bashing in people’s cars with bats. On one side and cartel/drug dealers on the other. In a row home they got more cameras then a Wal-Mart supercenter.

This area use to be good, Obama’s screwed it all up letting illegals stay here. This use to be a higher class neighborhood.. But it’s turned into the projects.

I personally want Trump to kick these assholes out. Totally all for it after watching the changes to a neighborhood I grew up in.
We got junkies walking into dollar general needles hanging out their arms.

Lol I will lick trumps asshole if he cleans up this mess. And I will do it on Tv, I don’t need some old hag going “but the children!”. What about our children who get pinned up against cars and molested by these illegals. I actually have video of it. 3yr old kid raped by a 12 yr old. Another pinned and dryhumped by an older boy.

I called the police, “we can’t do nothing, they have sanctuary in the state, and they are minors” - this includes known cartel members and their family.
“Where they came from wasn’t safe!” -excuse..

“Now where I come from isn’t safe,” how about that.

The anti-trump movement here is insane.. what is weird is a lot of them know it’s turning into chaos.. they don’t care they just want more crappy neighborhoods for cheaper rent, and more drugs. But the problem with that logic is the rent is going up instead of down because of the 5million illegal refugees assigned to the state... true homeowners are losing over 150,000-250,000$ here.. just in value alone.

“They are people toooo, they have rights”
“Well.. yes and no.” Illegals have no rights in the United States even if they are people. Most people who cross the borders are criminals fleeing from their own government. Because if your from America your freee in Mexico and vise versa. Your natural born government can’t arrest you on another countries territory.

Most legitimate people coming from other countries are screened prior to make sure they aren’t trouble. If they have a bad history they aren’t let in. Idk how many of you guys ever played civ, but when a huge settlement comes in from another country it’s ment to be a state takeover..

Every time a person moves out the state shoves 8 more illegal unscreened families in a 3 bedroom building.

Anyone know if I can flee to Canada? Natural born American here turning refugee to flee the chaos of bull# in fear of safety “we won’t listen to trump he is anti-American”

edit on 18-6-2018 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   

check what feelings , there is no debate the guy is a # !

we arent talking about MLK are we ,you are saying trump is better than everyone , better than "you"

you could spend all day listing all the good things he has done , and still wont change the fact he is a # !

no one is perfect but to say trump is better than the majority of people is a falsehood !

we arent measuring trumps greatness ! well I am not
Im measuring by his actions and his words

and the balance sways strongly in the direction of #

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

check what feelings , there is no debate the guy is a # !

we arent talking about MLK are we ,you are saying trump is better than everyone , better than "you"

you could spend all day listing all the good things he has done , and still wont change the fact he is a # !

no one is perfect but to say trump is better than the majority of people is a falsehood !

we arent measuring trumps greatness ! well I am not
Im measuring by his actions and his words

and the balance sways strongly in the direction of #

Specifically, he’s better than anti-Trump critics, those who spend their waking lives trying to tear down another human being. You guys are all spiteful, hateful, and full of malice. Sorry.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Well. The critics of our Anti-Trumpets tend to get personal quickly, we can agree on that. The Don really is better than most of his cult members, at least most of the time.

I didn't look at it that way. Thanks, I guess?

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Im spiteful to humans who dont act like human beings should !

Trump is a piece of trash , as a human being he lacks all of the basic things required to be a human being

Sorry but I just tell it like it is !

If he truly wanted to make america great again , he'd do it !
nae , he'd have already done it

but just like 99.9 % of politicians or people in power or having access to vast wealth, they act like total #S !

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
In life there are winners and losers. Some losers man up and admit the loss ... others whine, scream, and kick .... then put a resist sticker on their bumper to feel better.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

Im spiteful to humans who dont act like human beings should !

Trump is a piece of trash , as a human being he lacks all of the basic things required to be a human being

Sorry but I just tell it like it is !

If he truly wanted to make america great again , he'd do it !
nae , he'd have already done it

but just like 99.9 % of politicians or people in power or having access to vast wealth, they act like total #S !

You shouldn’t treat vast sums of people you have never met with scorn and hatred. It says more about you than them.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Well. The critics of our Anti-Trumpets tend to get personal quickly, we can agree on that. The Don really is better than most of his cult members, at least most of the time.

I didn't look at it that way. Thanks, I guess?

The point is, he’s better than his detractors.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join