It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi Trashes Trump over North Korea Summit

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   

xSpeaker Nancy Pelosi has bashed Trump over the "miracle of 35th Street" agreements with North Korea/Kim Jong Un achieved on June 12 in Singapore.

She's so livid and doesn't seem to remember her comments about the Obama/Iran boondoggle.

All Democrats have mobilized today and are fully activated and switched complete with indicator lights 🎃

Chuck Schumer is upset as well.

Guess Democrat candidates can rally 'round at least one more negative/positive point.

So far, they're batting 0.000 and it can't get any worse.

Happy elections in November are looming above their heads.

Nancy Pelosi Trashes Trump over North Korea Summit; Called Iran Deal ‘Diplomatic Masterpiece’

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) trashed President Donald Trump’s diplomatic efforts Tuesday at a summit with North Korea’s Kimg Jong-un in Singapore, claiming he had conceded too much to the regime.

The would-be Speaker of the House also complained that Trump had insulted American allies and sidelined the experts at the State Department.

Pelosi’s full statement, as reported by Alex Moe of NBC News, is as follows:

Chucky too...
Senate Democratic leader: 'very worrisome' Trump North Korea agreement so imprecise

"Hell-O, I'm Nancy Pelosi from the United States"

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

These guys are freaking ridiculous. 1st theyre mad he made an agreement to meet, then theyre mad he cancelled said meeting, now theyre mad he had the meeting and gave away the farm IE. let NK have their flag on a pole too.

cant make this # up. I think I may have more apathy held for Pelosi and Schumer than Clinton, and I didnt think that was possible.
edit on 12-6-2018 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   

They need to push harder!!!!

It's not enough anymore to just be on the wrong side of history... they need to double down!!!!

Not quite sure what they would double down on, at this point....

Stupid maybe?

Nope.. they are there already.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

She’s in the final stage of a mental breakdown. Pity her.

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Fruit Loops with no shame whatsoever they are. I think The Donald should run as an independent next time just to crack the 2-party system and what the majority of them are: The Uni-Party. It hides behind both blue & red. That would be sweet. Die Stooppid Globalists Die.

edit on 12-6-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   

here is my shocked face. . . .

What else are they or any other leftist going to say?

I mean really. Congratulations?

They hate Trump. The media hates Trump. Everyone hates Trump.

HATEHATEHATE

I voted for Trump and even I hate him because I accidently watched CNN and they told me to.

They have to have something to run on in 2018 and 2020. So they are going to paint lower unemployment and lower taxes and foreign policies as a nightmare of Faustian proportions.

They will sell higher taxes, unequal tariffs, higher unemployment and war with North Korea as good things and patriotic.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Everytime she opens her mouth it's comedy gold.

The leftists should have her run against Trump in 2020, that would be perfect.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Of all the countless and numerous and endless Dem mistakes, keeping Pelosi in there as a mouthpiece ranks near the top.

Or does it not?

I can't keep track of these Dem mistakes.

But she's a dementia ridden old hag who preaches utter insanity.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   
If President Trump cured cancer and discovered the fountain of youth, free for all mankind, Nancy would have a problem with it.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
I think The Donald should run as an independent next time just to crack the 2 party system strangle and what the majority of them are: The Uni-Party. It hides behind both blue & red. That would be sweet. Die Stooppid Globalists Die.

That truly would be epic.
However the triggering factor could end the world.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Not much different then the past agreements. What's the big deal, Nancy.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
You'd think she has a tounge in her rectum with the Sh*t that spews from her mouth. The Libtards are going to mad and sad no matter what Trump does...and this is going to drive droves of people to vote Republican this Election Year! Can't wait!

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Just complete idiocy lol.
These people don't know what they're mad at.
All they know is they need drama and if there's no drama that day, just good news stories,
Then these slobs make something up to be mad at.
#ButthurtDems

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Nothing short of nuclear anninilation, economic meltdown, or the complete destruction of America will make the leftist cupcakes happy. Then they’ll wonder why a dem won’t occupy the WH for at least another twelve years.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

I just heard short-memory-Schumer on the radio whining, "Trump gave North Korea/Kim Jung everything they wanted, and got nothing in return!"

Dementia patient Schumer totally forgot that North Korea stop those threatening missile launches, released 4 hostages, destroyed a nuke test site, and is destroying missile launch sites right now.

edit on 6/12/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Pelosi Upset that President Trump's Peace talks went smooth.
In other news water is wet.

She wouldn't care if NK nuked the world as long as it would hurt Presidents Trump politically.
Hell she even threw the DACA recipient's under the bus. But the left doesn't care about that,
you know it as well as I.

She should just quit and join the talk circuit like Hilary. The can't win, and it is just cutting through
the DNC like a hot knife through butter.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Are we sure Chuck E and Nancy P aren't the same person ?
And they are just a "Weekend at Bernie's" spin off ?

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Here's a good strategy Democrat candidates should be embracing ...

Hillary outlining some NK prerequisites in Sept 2017....

BwaaaaaHaHaHa too late now to change their triggering.

🤷

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

"Trump gave North Korea/Kim Jung everything they wanted

Not much talk about what did he given them, if anything.

More like a talk about cooling it or Kim might want to review the videos of Iraq while the US military air power was paying a visit.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
so far all ive seen "trump give up" was one set of military exercises not sure if he planned to stop them entirely but we still have huge bases in south Korea and tens of thousands of troops .

hes said sanctions could end if NK comes through and commits to de nuclearization once the process begins hes apparently open to slowly reducing the sanctions as they give up more and more of their nuclear infrastructure

compared to past concessions this is nothing ,here are some examples
www.sandiegouniontribune.com...

www.armscontrol.org...
1. bush the first took back and removed all of our tactical nuclear weapons from south korea while SK president comitted to being a non nuclear state

September 27, 1991: President George Bush announces the unilateral withdrawal of all naval and land-based tactical nuclear weapons deployed abroad. Approximately 100 U.S. nuclear weapons had been based in South Korea. Eight days later, Soviet President Mikhail Gorbachev reciprocates.

en.wikipedia.org...
2.Bill clinton (hopefully the only president clinton) agreed to give them two light water reactors and a bunch of fuel oil ,on the plus side we didnt end up having to pay for the reactors like was originally planned
3.bush the second gave them 3.7 million dollars before fully cutting off funding to KEDO(the light water reactor project)
4.bush the second again in 2007 , unfroze 25 million dollars of frozen assetts that were then slated for "improving the life of north koreans" which id say didnt get used as planned
5.obama agreed to give them 240,000 metric tonnes of food in 2012 in exchange for increased monitoring and stopping missile tests of which NK didnt comply

www.armscontrol.org... posting it again but it seems the only person North korea has fully kept their word with was Putin who asked for them to not test missiles again tell 2003 which lasted until 2006 if i read the article right

so if it seems all trump did was cancel some military exercises hes doing pretty good "concession wise"

top topics

<<   2 >>

join