It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huma email horror returns to haunt FBI brass, in IG report on Clinton case

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Things starting to leak out about some of the contents of the DOJ Inspector General report due to go public very soon if not sooner.

This "leak" has some scathing stuff about why the FBI may have stalled the Huma Abedin // Hillary emails found on Huma Husband Anthony Weiner's computer.

Huma had tons of classified emails on this 3rd party system.

Why did the FBI guys stall ?

Could it have something to do with previous lies leading to other lies ?

Long Bye Bye coming.

Huma email horror returns to haunt FBI brass, in IG report on Clinton case

Ever since she lost the 2016 election, Hillary Clinton has repeatedly blamed her defeat on the FBI’s decision to reopen the probe into her email use after messages were found on the laptop of confidante Huma Abedin’s estranged husband.

But now that laptop and those emails are back in the spotlight, this time causing problems for FBI leaders as part of a forthcoming inspector general report. The probe is expected to fault bureau officials for sitting on those emails in the first place.

The finding underscores how the laptop continues to play a recurring part in the Clinton case saga, haunting everyone from the Democratic nominee to the FBI officials who examined it.

"They keep coming after me. Stop it Stop it !!"

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I hope but doubt she will go to prison . Hopefully she will be disgraced and nobody will listen to her anymore . Guess to her that would be worse than prison

+49 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Anthony Weiner....the unknowning whistle blower. You’ve done a great service for your country Sir.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Yes! like it wasnt obvious to everyone! I cannot believe that this charade has taken so long to expose.

It implies so much more, thats why the bank owned media hates this admin so much. Look,Im no traditional conservative, circumstance has made me appreciate its values.

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Hillary Clinton has repeatedly blamed her defeat on the FBI’s decision to reopen the probe into her email

I don't think the FBI ever 'probed' Hillary's crimes. With Trump at the helm, she better hope there's no probe started at this time.

#LockHerUp #LockHumaUpToo

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Deplorable

Ive heard Hillary doesnt enjoy a good probing

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   
The liberal media azzholes had a cow when Trump asked Russia to help find the 30,000 e-mails that dumb Hillary thought she had deleted.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

She does!
By Huma

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Hillary, the itch on the roof of your mouth that would go away if only you could stop tonguing it.

Er Marla.

Apologies. Wrong meeting.

edit on 3-6-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Hillary is now being probed by at least 5 investigations.
Two More Launched: www.usatoday.com... -russi/794175001/

The stress from these investigations is probably why Hillary keeps fracturing bones, spraining her back, and staining her pantsuit. She's beyond head-bobbing and coughing now.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I want very few things more...than that evil @#!% in prison,

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I remember when anthony
Weiner's laptop was taken and a member here said they had a source that told
Them about the files in the lap top . And one of the files Was pictures of Hilary with other younger women ..( not necesarry children , just other women ). Anyone remember that ? Or know anything about it ?.... I think the file was labeled " insurance "? Or " vacation"? ... I don't recall the whole converstIon , just bits of it .

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: BestinShow
Anthony Weiner....the unknowning whistle blower. You’ve done a great service for your country Sir.

Let me get this straight... there was only ONE laptop in the Weiner house? Huma the "power lady" didn't have a personal one? Unreal.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

I want very few things more...than that evil @#!% in prison,

I want to see Hillary "locked up" too, but my #1 wish is to see certain people at CNN indicted.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

Here is insider info describing the "Life Insurance" files on Weiner's laptop. Things that actually made tough NYPD officers cry in sadness..and anger.

Insurance Files on Weiners laptop: forbiddenknowledgetv.net...

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Girls just want to have fu-un!

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Meldionne1

Here is insider info describing the "Life Insurance" files on Weiner's laptop. Things that actually made tough NYPD officers cry in sadness..and anger.

Insurance Files on Weiners laptop: forbiddenknowledgetv.net...

Probably meant lap dance.

ETA; if 1984 and VJ had a baby.....
edit on 6 4 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The liberal media azzholes had a cow when Trump asked Russia to help find the 30,000 e-mails that dumb Hillary thought she had deleted.

IMO, Prez the Donald, is the official Master Troll on the planet, right now. Which is exactly what we need...

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: 10uoutlaw

Not going to happen. The laws have not changed and neither have the circumstances .
If there was a delay it may have been due to Comeys hesitancy in reopening the case so close to the election.
You guys need to stop thinking there's ever going to be a different outcome to Hillary's case. There won't be.
edit on 642018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: 10uoutlaw

Not going to happen. The laws have not changed and neither have the circumstances .
If there was a delay it may have been due to Comeys hesitancy in reopening the case so close to the election.
You guys need to stop thinking there's ever going to be a different outcome to Hillary's case. There won't be.

Just saving this empirical statement for the future.

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join